Elaine Robertson of Katy is the instructional officer for Deaf Education, Vision and Assistive Technology for the Katy Independent School District. She serves as the program administrator and chairperson for the West 10 Regional Day School Program for the Deaf, which consists of Katy, Bellville, Brazos, Sealy, Royal, and Hempstead ISD's. Additionally, she is a board member for the National Visiting Committee for DeafTec. Robertson received a Bachelor of Science in Speech from The University of Texas at Austin and a Master of Education of the hearing impaired from Gallaudet University.
More on Txylo.com
- AT&T Selects Salesforce to Accelerate its Customer Experience Vision
- Michael Masor Honored With Acclaimed Invitation
- Texas: Office Of The Governor, George Strait Release COVID-19 PSA: "Write This Down, Take A Little Note"
- Launching OneQuantum LLC the Quantum Tech startup community
- OrPro Therapeutics Advances a New Inhalation Treatment Approach for COVID-19
Beth Jones of Anna is an associate professor at Texas A&M University – Commerce. She is past president of the Texas Association for Parents of Children with Visual Impairments and a member of the Council for Exceptional Children, Council for Learning Disabilities, Texas Association for Education and Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired, and the American Educational Research Association. Jones received a Bachelor of Science in interdisciplinary studies from Texas A&M University, a Master of Education in educational psychology from Texas A&M University, and a Doctor of Philosophy in curriculum and instruction from Louisiana State University.
Bruce L. "Lee" Sonnenberg of Lubbock is the traffic operations manager for the City of Lubbock Traffic Operations. He is vice president of the All Blind Children of Texas and a member of the Children's Miracle Network Subcommittee of the University Medical Center Foundation Board. Additionally, he is a member of the American Planning Association and an Executive Board Member for the Frenship Band Boosters. Sonnenberg received a Bachelor of Business Administration from Wayland Baptist University and a Master of Arts in interdisciplinary studies from Texas Tech University.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Provides Update On COVID-19 Surge Response In Amarillo
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- Texas: Governor Abbott Requests U.S. Small Business Administration Declare Polk County A Disaster Area, Provide Disaster Loans
- Texas: Governor Abbott, HHSC Announce $3.6 Million To Connect Nursing Facility Residents And Families
- SEO411 Harnesses Technology to Solve Pandemic-Created Problems For Senior Citizens and Small Businesses
- Author Matthew Neill Davis Relaunches "The Art of Preventing Stupid", 99¢ on Amazon Kindle - One week only
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- Anna Prakash-Ashton and Elaina Ashton Announce the Release of Have you seen a self-driving car?
- How to make furlough suck less
- Riverside Homebuilders Named to Biggest American Builders List
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution
- Dr. Gordon Isbell, III, Past Chair American Dental Association, ADPAC Board Appointed Co-Chairman OCI Dental Advisory Board
- Lineus Medical Completes $1.25M Series B Tranche 1
- Ignite Entrepreneurs Initiative to Empower Chicagoland's Entrepreneurs
- San Antonio: Metro Health Launches COVID-19 Community Survey
- WMA Foundation Helps California Mobile Home Owners
- OnDemand Visit TeleMedicine Platform launched Tele dentistry Solution for dental care, consultation,
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Additional Services And Activities That Can Open Under Phase II
- East Coast Match™ Announces a $10,000.00 Professional Matchmaking Giveaway
- Polte and CoreKinect Launch Breakthrough End to End Supply Chain Tracking Solutions Powered by Mobile IoT