Elaine Robertson of Katy is the instructional officer for Deaf Education, Vision and Assistive Technology for the Katy Independent School District. She serves as the program administrator and chairperson for the West 10 Regional Day School Program for the Deaf, which consists of Katy, Bellville, Brazos, Sealy, Royal, and Hempstead ISD's. Additionally, she is a board member for the National Visiting Committee for DeafTec. Robertson received a Bachelor of Science in Speech from The University of Texas at Austin and a Master of Education of the hearing impaired from Gallaudet University.
More on Txylo.com
- Eastern Market Staple Gets a New Location - Discount Candles & Blessings
- New website offers comprehensive database for finding, managing local events
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Arlington Cooper, Texas Location
- Evolve IP Named for Third Consecutive Year To Gartner's 2019 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, North America
- Lucd Partners with AI Satellitez to improve customer experience for model creation in the Enterprise
Beth Jones of Anna is an associate professor at Texas A&M University – Commerce. She is past president of the Texas Association for Parents of Children with Visual Impairments and a member of the Council for Exceptional Children, Council for Learning Disabilities, Texas Association for Education and Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired, and the American Educational Research Association. Jones received a Bachelor of Science in interdisciplinary studies from Texas A&M University, a Master of Education in educational psychology from Texas A&M University, and a Doctor of Philosophy in curriculum and instruction from Louisiana State University.
Bruce L. "Lee" Sonnenberg of Lubbock is the traffic operations manager for the City of Lubbock Traffic Operations. He is vice president of the All Blind Children of Texas and a member of the Children's Miracle Network Subcommittee of the University Medical Center Foundation Board. Additionally, he is a member of the American Planning Association and an Executive Board Member for the Frenship Band Boosters. Sonnenberg received a Bachelor of Business Administration from Wayland Baptist University and a Master of Arts in interdisciplinary studies from Texas Tech University.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Councilman Treviño supports passage of the San Antonio Climate Action and Adaptation Plan
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Jada Andrews-Sullivan on the Passage of the Climate Action and Adaptation Plan: "We owe it to ourselves, to each other, and to our children"
- San Antonio: Councilman Perry Votes Against Adopting Climate Action & Adaption Plan
- MC Companies Prescribes Happy and Healthy Lifestyles To Employees And Residents
- San Antonio: Mayor Nirenberg's statement on passage of climate plan
- San Antonio City Council adopts Climate Action and Adaptation Plan
- TMG Consulting Announces New VP of Digital Innovation & Research
- Weinstein Spira Announces Multiple Promotions
- Monarch Butterflies and Ultra-Runners Coming Through San Antonio Raising Awareness of Epic Migratory Journey
- Diwali San Antonio Festival of Lights Celebrates San Antonio's Indian Community
- La Marketplace B2B de Trace One pour booster les ventes et l'innovation dans l'univers du retail et des PGC
- Woolrior Announces Merino Environmentally Friendly Socks
- Vaping Illness in the United States
- Kingdom Christmas Lights Process
- Lucd.ai Named "Cool Vendor" by Gartner
- The FMD Group Appoints New President - Mike Waters Joins The FMD Group
- Lantek to present six educational sessions at FABTECH 2019
- New Book - Cybersecurity: The Children's Guide to Being Safe Online
- Doctor Unveils the Path to Better 'Lifestyle and Longevity'
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Sandoval Welcomes Promising Early Results of Cite and Release Policy