Governor Abbott Appoints Three To Texas A&M University System Board of Regents
- Governor Abbott Appoints Landi To Texas Emergency Services Retirement System Board Of Trustees
- MyyShop Makes Waves at SXSW with Social Commerce Empowerment Plans for Content Creators
- Houston: Mayor's Office of Cultural Affairs Awards $52,150 to Digitally Innovative Arts and Cultural Works
David Baggett of Houston is the founder and managing partner of Opportune LLP, a global business advisory firm. With over 40 years of professional experience, over 35 of which have been spent in the energy industry in various capacities, Baggett is chair of the Independent Petroleum Association of America Capital Markets Committee and a member of the Houston Producer's Forum and the Turnaround Management Association. He is also a board member of the Greater Houston Partnership and the Harris County Sheriff's Office Foundation, as well as a former board member of the Houston Methodist Academic Institute. Baggett has served on various advisory boards for Texas A&M University, including the Accounting Department Advisory Council and the Mays Business School Dean's Development Council. He holds a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting from Texas A&M University.
John Bellinger of San Antonio is co-founder and former CEO of Food Safety Net Services (FSNS). He is currently a board member for FSNS after it merged with The Certified Group to create one of North America's largest group laboratories for food, nicotine, cosmetics, dietary supplements, and more. Bellinger is also CEO for Agri-West International food exporter as well as Bellinger Development. He has been chairman for U.S. Meat Export Federation and Southwest Meat Association, longtime member and season ticket holder for 12th Man Foundation, member for Texas A&M University College of Agriculture Development Council, adviser to Animal Science Department, partner and board member for Nolan Ryan Beef, BK Beef, BC Stables, AW Japan, Just Pots and Livek. He was awarded 2007 Outstanding Alumnus from Texas A&M University College of Agriculture and 2014 Outstanding Alumnus from Animal Science Department; he was also inducted into U.S. Meat Industry Hall of Fame in 2022. Bellinger holds a Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Education and Master of Science in Animal Science from Texas A&M University.
More on Txylo.com
- SkillGigs, Inc. Announces Hire of Rasha Sammour as Human Resources Director
- Love & Drugs 3 Releases Globally
- Doug Brownridge Joins STS Capital Partners
- CourMed Founder/CEO Derrick L. Miles Featured in CNBC Viral Article on Private Aviation
- 10-4Gear.com Launches New Collection of US Border Patrol and Police Coins
Sam Torn from Houston is owner/operator at Camp Ozark and Camp OTX as well as co-founder at Camp War Eagle; he is also a member at Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (emeritus) and State Bar Of Texas (emeritus). Torn serves as chairman at Camp Ozark Foundation; founding chairman at Ozone Ministries; former member at GAP Ministries Board Of Directors; former chairman at 12th Man Foundation; he holds Bachelor Of Business Administration In Finance from Texas A&M University; Master Of Business Administration from The University Of Texas At Austin; Juris Doctor Degree from South Texas College Of Law.
These appointments are subject to Senate confirmation.
Filed Under: Government, State
Latest on Txylo.com
- Supreme Rejuvenation: The Safest and Most Potent Provider of Human Umbilical Cord Exosomes
- CEO: Tech firms face high stakes in remote work "debate"
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Apé Canada For Supply Of Piaggio Apé's
- Colliers welcomes Patsy Fretwell as Research Director in Houston
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Newsmax, DIRECTV Agreement
- Aldous\Walker's Caleb Miller Named to List of Texas Rising Stars for 2023
- Governor Abbott Appoints Six To Texas School Safety Center Board
- Texas: Governor Abbott Promotes Expanded School Choice In Cypress
- o9 Solutions Recognizes Samsung SDS In Its Inaugural Partner Awards Program
- Drilling Tools International to Host Virtual Analyst & Investor Day On April 18, 2023
- Eddie Turner is Recognized as the #9 Motivational Speaker in the World By Global Gurus!
- Art supply company announces BOGO special on custom size canvases
- Bayou Graphics Offers Vehicle & Fleet Graphic Designing & Installation Services
- CEO Says Green Economy Must Meet High Expectations For Jobs
- Invader Coffee Launches their Mexican Chocolate Brew for Lovers of Organic Coffee
- Governor Abbott Appoints Alvis, Meade To Texas Transportation Commission
- Governor Abbott Appoints Four To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Bolduc As Public Counsel For The Office Of Public Insurance Counsel
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Mach To Public Safety Commission
- EvereTech CEO discussed the importance of people on Episode #96 on the DoD Contract Academy Podcast