- Texas Author CJ Daly Releases New Romantic Suspense - The Academy Saga, III: CAP & Gown
- Safety Vision Welcomes New Director of Marketing
- What You Need to Know About Burn Injuries [Infographic]
Erin O'Donnell of Vernon is the Executive Director of Evermore ASL Immersion Academy, an online school that provides classes in American Sign Language for students worldwide. She is a Deaf mother of seven children, three of whom are Deaf, as well. She volunteers with many organizations such as Grace Deaf Missions, American Heritage Girls, Red River Deaf Outreach, and more. She graduated with two degrees from SouthWest College for the Deaf and transferred to Texas Tech University (TTU), where she graduated with a degree in Psychology. She is currently pursuing a Master of Arts in Curriculum and Instruction from TTU.
Darlene "DJ" Nobles of Waco is Owner and Director of "Interpreters 2 Go", L.L.C., also referred to as "Sign of the Times" D.B.A, an interpreter agency. She started her business in 1993. Along with overseeing the agency and the personnel, she uses her ASL education and skills as an interpreter. She is a member of the Waco Chamber of Commerce and a graduate of Leadership Waco, and she is a member of the Heart of Texas Interpreters for the Deaf organization. She is a past president of the Lake Brazos Rotary Club and a former member of the Waco Founders Lions Club, in addition to other community service, leadership, and volunteer roles. Nobles received her interpreter education from McLennan Community College and was certified as a state interpreter in 1986. She graduated from the Small Business Development Center "incubator program", as well as from the SBBC/Baylor University's Fast Track program for entrepreneurs.
More on Txylo.com
- Is Change Coming to the EB-5 Industry?
- All Fish Gear: Launching a New Online Store Dedicated to the Art of Fishing
- Westlake Chemical Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Governor Abbott Announces 20 Million COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Administered In Texas
- San Antonio: Animal Care Services teams up with renowned animal welfare foundation and disaster response organization
Dina Lynne Moore of Round Rock is a stay-at-home mom to three children, two of whom she and her husband adopted from the foster care system. She homeschools her two youngest children, and her oldest child attends the deaf program in public school. She volunteers with the interpreting ministry at Celebration Church in Georgetown and is a member of the Community Center Advisory Committee for the Brushy Creek Municipal Utility District. Moore received a Bachelor of Science in Math, with a concentration in Statistics, from The University of Texas at San Antonio and a certificate in American Sign Language Interpretation from Austin Community College.
These appointments are subject to Senate confirmation.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Savara Announces New Employment Inducement Grant Under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Fort Worth Christian Announces Valedictorian and Salutatorian
- Braemar Hotels & Resorts Announces Pricing of $75 Million Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- Ismail Sirdah's Guide To Landing Event Sponsorships
- Venom F5 Global Public Debut Set for Amelia Island Concours
- ShearShare Partners With ENVY To Help Beauty Professionals Rebound From Pandemic
- International Being You Day Will Take Place on May 22nd
- Fluor Announces Pricing of Upsized Convertible Preferred Stock Offering
- San Antonio: Committee on Emergency Preparedness to host meeting this Friday, May 14, 2021
- San Antonio: CDC Recommends Use of Pfizer Vaccine in Adolescents, 12 to 15 Years Old
- Mitochondria gallery presents "Life In Color." A group exhibition by rising artists from west Africa
- Benchmark International Facilitated The Transaction Of Nova Engineering to an Individual Buyer
- Texas First Lady Cecilia Abbott Delivers Remarks At Zonta Club Of Parker County's Status Of Women Luncheon
- Bulldog Mobile Billboards Newest Advertising Truck - The BESTie
- ALYI Adds Self-Drive Rentals To Electric Motorcycle Rideshare Program Targeting $4 Billion African Market
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Winter Storm Disaster Declaration For May 2021
- Naturally Slim Announces Rebrand to Wondr Health
- Aspire Fertility San Antonio Welcomes Jennifer Knudtson, MD to its Team of Renowned Fertility Specialists
- Governor Abbott Receives Texas Military Value Task Force 2021 Report
- 10 Year Anniversary of International Kangaroo Care Awareness Day