Governor Abbott Appoints Three To University Of Texas System Board of Regents
- Governor Abbott Appoints Landi To Texas Emergency Services Retirement System Board Of Trustees
- MyyShop Makes Waves at SXSW with Social Commerce Empowerment Plans for Content Creators
- ShopCHARLI.com Launches Online Store With a Hot New Spring Collection that Doesn't Miss
Robert Gauntt of Austin is the co-founder of Capital Creek Partners and a trustee of The University of Texas Investment Management Company (UTIMCO). He is also a member of The University of Texas (UT) Chancellor's Council and UT McCombs School of Business Advisory Council. Gauntt is currently a board member for Little League Baseball – Williamsport PA, RBI Austin, The Contemporary Austin, and Ascend Mission Academy – Mozambique. He holds a Bachelor of Business Administration and a Master of Business Administration from UT Austin.
Janiece Longoria, from Houston, is a retired attorney who has served on The University of Texas System Board of Regents since February 2017. She is also a member of the UTIMCO Board of Directors and former chair of the Port of Houston Authority. Longoria is co-founder for the Center for Women in Law and the Kay Bailey Hutchison Energy Center for Business, Law, and Policy at UT School of Law. She has received several awards including the Distinguished Alumnus Award and the President's Citation for Distinguished Service from UT, as well as the Distinguished Alumnus Award for Community Service from UT School of Law. Longoria holds a Bachelor of Arts from UT Austin and a Juris Doctor from UT School Of Law.
More on Txylo.com
- SkillGigs, Inc. Announces Hire of Rasha Sammour as Human Resources Director
- Love & Drugs 3 Releases Globally
- Doug Brownridge Joins STS Capital Partners
- CourMed Founder/CEO Derrick L. Miles Featured in CNBC Viral Article on Private Aviation
- 10-4Gear.com Launches New Collection of US Border Patrol and Police Coins
Rad Weaver, CEO and chairman at CW Interests in San Antonio, has served on The University Of Texas System Board Of Regents since February 2017 where he currently serves as vice chairman. Previously appointed by Governor Abbott as presiding officer at Alamo Regional Mobility Authority, Weaver was also director at Federal Reserve Bank Of Dallas – San Antonio Branch and chairman at San Antonio Chamber Of Commerce. He holds a Bachelor Of Business Administration from UT Austin.
These appointments are subject to Senate confirmation.
Filed Under: Government, State
Latest on Txylo.com
- Supreme Rejuvenation: The Safest and Most Potent Provider of Human Umbilical Cord Exosomes
- CEO: Tech firms face high stakes in remote work "debate"
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Apé Canada For Supply Of Piaggio Apé's
- Colliers welcomes Patsy Fretwell as Research Director in Houston
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Newsmax, DIRECTV Agreement
- Aldous\Walker's Caleb Miller Named to List of Texas Rising Stars for 2023
- Governor Abbott Appoints Six To Texas School Safety Center Board
- Texas: Governor Abbott Promotes Expanded School Choice In Cypress
- o9 Solutions Recognizes Samsung SDS In Its Inaugural Partner Awards Program
- Drilling Tools International to Host Virtual Analyst & Investor Day On April 18, 2023
- Eddie Turner is Recognized as the #9 Motivational Speaker in the World By Global Gurus!
- Art supply company announces BOGO special on custom size canvases
- Bayou Graphics Offers Vehicle & Fleet Graphic Designing & Installation Services
- CEO Says Green Economy Must Meet High Expectations For Jobs
- Invader Coffee Launches their Mexican Chocolate Brew for Lovers of Organic Coffee
- Governor Abbott Appoints Alvis, Meade To Texas Transportation Commission
- Governor Abbott Appoints Four To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Bolduc As Public Counsel For The Office Of Public Insurance Counsel
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Mach To Public Safety Commission
- EvereTech CEO discussed the importance of people on Episode #96 on the DoD Contract Academy Podcast