- San Antonio: Residents invited to Share Feedback at Culebra Corridor Open Houses
- Omni Pro Electronics Releases GardTec's 8-Ring Stainless Steel Finger Fan Guard
- City of San Antonio deploys local solar projects to support its climate and energy strategy
Delivering a keynote address to a crowd of over 700, Governor Abbott touted Port Houston's contributions to Texas' mighty economy and outlined ways the State of Texas will continue fighting for Port Houston and hardworking Texans in the energy industry. The Governor noted that Port Houston alone supports millions of jobs—directly and indirectly—across the entire state.
"Port Houston and Houston's ship channel are the center point of the Texas economic juggernaut, supporting millions of jobs for hardworking Texans," said Governor Abbott. "Energy is at the core of Texas' economic powerhouse, and I am proud to be here today at the Gulf Coast Industry Forum to express my unwavering support for this critical industry. Working with industry leaders like those here today, we will keep Texas the energy capital of the world."
More on Txylo.com
- Orbex Receives Best FX Research & Education Provider Award 2022
- Whitsett Vision Group First to Use Revolutionary New Lens to Dramatically Improve Patients' Eyesight
- SIGLENT Technologies Expands the Addressable Frequency Range of its RF Instruments to Best Support Microwave Range
- Magellan Healthcare Hosts Free Webinar and New Resources for October's National Depression and Mental Health Awareness and Screening Month
- Ryder Wells Finishes 16th in B-Main of the C. Bell Micro Mania, beats 2021 NASCAR Xfinity Champ D
Hosted by the Economic Alliance Houston Port Region, the Gulf Coast Industry Forum conference brings together stakeholders from industry, community, education, and government to discuss regional and global forecasts and opportunities affecting the Gulf Coast.
Learn more about the Gulf Coast Industry Forum.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Texas: Operation Lone Star Increasing Efforts To Combat Growing Fentanyl Crisis
- Tellurian updates financing process for Driftwood LNG
- Several countries in the EU follow the ban on Google Analytics
- The World's Master Mind Reader - The Reader Reality Twister hits Glendale AZ
- Fitech by Deluxe Furthers Commitment to Financial Institutions, Sponsors Bankers Helping Bankers
- 8 Million Euros In Compensation Every Day — The Summer Of 2022 For Aviation Industry
- Castle Biosciences Announces Publication of Study Demonstrating the Integration of DecisionDx®-Melanoma and Clinicopathologic Factors Provides Optimized, Personalized Survival Prognoses for Patients with Cutaneous Melanoma
- Caris Life Sciences and Flatiron Health Partner to Vastly Increase Access to Most Comprehensive Molecular Testing Available
- Yet another EU country´s Data Protection Authority makes it official! Google Analytics is out!
- Special Report: Death penalty: Is It The Same As A Life Sentence?
- Metro Sports & Entertainment Group Partners With, Lincoln University To Create Its First Esports Stem Education Lab & Content Studio At A HBCU
- Special Report: Pregnancy, Choice, And How New Relationships Are Affected In 2022
- Philip DeBerard IV Awarded Best Personal Injury Attorney on the Treasure Coast of Florida
- FINBOA Ranks #11 on the Houston Business Journal's 2022 Fast 100 List
- M6 Midstream Announces Final Investment Decision and Completes Two Acquisitions to Establish a Leading Presence in the Haynesville Shale
- Susan G. Komen® Dallas North Texas MORE THAN PINK Walk Raises Money for Health Equity Among Those Most Impacted by Breast Cancer
- Ten New Art Commissions in the Works for Houston's Airports
- Mike Murphey Announces the Release of The Outlaw Gillis Kerg
- Governor Abbott Announces Film Friendly Texas Designation For The City Of Dumas