- Pickering Energy Partners Acted as Co-Manager to Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc.
- Colliers finalizes sale of office property in Houston, Texas
- Tiffany Jo Baker Featured Nationwide
The Governor stated that the State of Texas is ready to provide assistance to those affected by the storms. He also encouraged Texans to report damages through the Individual State of Texas Assessment Tool (iSTAT) survey so state and local officials can determine if additional federal assistance is needed.
Local and state officials are currently assessing damage across the affected region. As flood waters recede more counties may be added to the declaration as damage assessments are completed. To assist with this process Texans are encouraged to self-report damage through iSTAT which helps officials identify immediate resource needs and aids in determining eligibility for disaster assistance.
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Over $2.2 Million In Career Training Grants To Tarrant County Schools
- Governor Abbott Announces Historic $240 Million For Texas Seaports
- Introducing the Jokari Pizza Edge
- Senderra Specialty Pharmacy Expands Production Capabilities Opening a New State-of-The-Art Distribution Facility
- Arduino Hardware Now Driving Commercial Innovation in More Than 30,000 Businesses
The Texas Division of Emergency Management (TDEM) recovery personnel have been engaged in impacted communities alongside local officials to support recovery from storm damage. A Multi-Agency Resource Center (MARC) will open in Deaf Smith County today and tomorrow at First Baptist Church Gym in Hereford from 10:00 am through 6:00 pm on June 6 and 7. This MARC will connect impacted residents with disaster recovery information from local, state and nonprofit partners.
Governor Abbott concluded by thanking all state and local emergency response personnel who continue to help these communities recover from severe storms.
Latest on Txylo.com
- 2023 Dr. Richard Tozer Innovation & Leadership Honoree
- Governor Abbott Announces Over $2.5 Million In Career Training Grants To West Central Texas Schools
- SPI Advisory Acquires 154-Unit New Braunfels Apartments
- With Acceleration Capital from CAZ Investments, TXV Partners Launches "Evolution" Fund & Transforms Into a Top U.S. Minority Sports Investment Firm
- HILCO REAL ESTATE ANNOUNCES THE SALE OF TWO EXCEPTIONAL MIXED-USE DEVELOPMENT SITES IN AUSTIN, TEXAS
- Colliers facilitates purchase of Clear Water Express Car Wash property in Magnolia
- Do Grandparents Make Good Parents?
- Sabor a Shalom: Fusion Cuisine
- IMC INVESTS IN LIGHTWEIGHT TRUCKS TO EXPAND GULF HEAVY-HAUL SERVICES
- Seven Seas Water Group Breaks Ground on Historic Water Partnership with City of Alice, Texas
- Dalfen Industrial and Centerbridge Continue Coastal Industrial Outdoor Storage ("IOS") Strategy
- Cleveland Broadband Selects Axiros' AXESS 5 ACS Software for Advanced Gigabit Internet Service
- Expro Provides Update on Vessel-Deployed Lightwell Intervention Business
- Easter Seals Greater Houston is Serving the Whole Veteran
- Governor Abbott Announces Over $3.8 Million In Grants To South Texas Veteran Service Organizations
- Western Midstream Partners, LP Announces Pricing of Notes Offering
- Texas: Governor Abbott Spotlights National Border Crisis At Manhattan Institute
- Green Office Partner Ranks on the Inc. 5000 Annual List of the Fastest Growing Companies in America
- NTSO Founder, Conductor Wins 2023 American Prize in Conducting
- Tania Ortiz Mena Appointed President of Sempra Infrastructure