Donna Montemayor of San Antonio is the senior director of pharmacy professional services, marketing and strategic initiatives for HEB. She is a member of the Texas Pharmacy Association, Bexar County Pharmacy Association, National Association of Chain Drug Stores, and American Pharmacy Association. In addition, she serves on the board of the Daughters of Charity Services of San Antonio, Providence Catholic School, and The University of Texas College of Pharmacy Alumni Association, and is the pharmacist-in-charge at the La Mision Family Health Center. Montemayor received a Bachelor of Science in pharmacy from The University of Texas at Austin.
More on Txylo.com
- PDR Expands Its Texas Footprint with Regional Office in Dallas
- Governor Abbott Appoints Eight To Rehabilitation Council Of Texas
- Governor Abbott Appoints Miller And Young To Texas Early Learning Council
- One Park Financial Celebrates "Grovie Wellness Day"
- Texas: Nominations Now Open For The 2020 Governor's Volunteer Awards
Rick Tisch of Spring is a design consultant for Renewal by Andersen. He is a member of the Southwest Business Association and a coach for the Special Olympics. Previously, he served as a gubernatorial appointee on the Texas Council for Development Disabilities. Tisch received a Bachelor of Business Administration in management and marketing from The University of Texas at Austin.
Donald "Donnie" Lewis of Athens is a staff pharmacist for Malakoff Pharmacy and Tyler Hematology Oncology Pharmacy. He has practiced in hospital and community pharmacy for over 40 years, during which he owned two of his own pharmacies. Additionally, he operates a wedding and event venue and is a licensed real estate agent. He is a former Athens City Council member and Mayor Pro-Tem, and currently is a member of The University of Texas Health East Texas Board of Managers in Athens. Previously, he volunteered for the Pendulum Project Culinary Program and has coordinated pharmacy services for medical mission trips to Africa, Peru and Ecuador. Lewis received a Bachelor of Science in pharmacy from the University of Houston College of Pharmacy.
More on Txylo.com
- Contify Launches a Brand-New Mobile Experience with the Advanced Features of its Market and Competitive Intelligence Platform
- Zezgo Rent A Car the high-quality rental brand commences service in the Dominican Republic
- Symplast CPO Izhak Musli to Present "Maximize Your Sales Process" at the 2020 American-Brazilian Aesthetic Meeting (ABAM)
- Platform Partners Completes Minority Investment in Alliance Payroll Services
- Triangle Real Estate Group CEO Makes Top 25 List, Earns Industry Distinction With Real Estate Franchise Brand Leader
Bradley Miller of Austin is the supervisor of pharmacy technicians for Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas. He is a member of the Texas Society of Health-System Pharmacists, Austin Area Society of Health-System Pharmacists, Texas Pharmacy Association, Capital Area Pharmacy Association, and the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy. Miller attended Austin Community College and Southwest Texas State University.
Julie Spier of Katy is the director of pharmacy operations for the southern division of Albertsons, Randalls, and Tom Thumb, where she oversees 146 locations in Texas, Louisiana, and Arkansas. She is a member of the Texas Federation of Drug Stores, where she has served as president, secretary/treasurer, and vice president. She is a member of the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy, Texas Pharmacy Association, American Leadership Forum Med Class 5, and the University of Houston Dean's Advisory Council, which she has twice chaired. Additionally, she is an active member of the Boy Scouts of America serving at the troop, district, and council levels in various capacities. Spier received a Bachelor of Science in biology from Sam Houston State University and a Bachelor of Science in pharmacy from the University of Houston College of Pharmacy.
Latest on Txylo.com
- CEO Coaching International Makes Inc.'s List of the 250 Fastest Growing Private Companies in California
- CenterPoint Energy Announces Sale of CenterPoint Energy Services Business to Energy Capital Partners
- Solutions for Airborne Coronavirus, Tuberculosis, Measles and Influenza
- Kosmos Energy Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Delirious Comedy Club Of Downtown Las Vegas Continues Nightly Laughter With Celebrity Comedy Series
- Texas: Governor Abbott Delivers Remarks At The Longview Sesquicentennial Ball
- AT&T Mobility, Communications Workers of America Reach Tentative Agreement in Mobility Southwest Contract Negotiations
- Author Colby Van Wagoner's new book - Baggage Act 1: Quickies - a wild and satirical dating anthology!
- Houston Trailblazer, Jade Simmons, Hosts Restoration Rally
- San Antonio: DISTRICT 1 COUNCILMAN ROBERTO TREVIÑO TO HOST RENTERS COMMISSION TOWN HALL MEETING
- Process Technology wins Evolution in Manufacturing Award
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client ShelfGenie on Induction into the Franchise Hall of Fame
- CDC and City of San Antonio Metropolitan Health District confirm two COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) cases within quarantined Diamond Princess cruise federal evacuees at Lackland Air Force Base
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Estevez Presiding Judge Of Ninth Administrative Judicial Region
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
- Guaranty Bank & Trust Expanding Austin Market Presence With New Bee Cave Location
- Boulder International Film Festival: March 5th - March 8th, 2020 includes Celebrity Appearances, Award-Winning Filmmakers, New Adventure Film Pavilion
- Hyperion Announces 2020 MarketViewTM Release Calendar
- ERF Wireless, Inc. Forms New Subsidiary to Acquire Oil and Gas Assets
- San Antonio: Long Awaited Shade Canopies, Other Improvements Coming to Nani Falcone Park