Donna Montemayor of San Antonio is the senior director of pharmacy professional services, marketing and strategic initiatives for HEB. She is a member of the Texas Pharmacy Association, Bexar County Pharmacy Association, National Association of Chain Drug Stores, and American Pharmacy Association. In addition, she serves on the board of the Daughters of Charity Services of San Antonio, Providence Catholic School, and The University of Texas College of Pharmacy Alumni Association, and is the pharmacist-in-charge at the La Mision Family Health Center. Montemayor received a Bachelor of Science in pharmacy from The University of Texas at Austin.
More on Txylo.com
- Eastern Market Staple Gets a New Location - Discount Candles & Blessings
- New website offers comprehensive database for finding, managing local events
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Arlington Cooper, Texas Location
- Evolve IP Named for Third Consecutive Year To Gartner's 2019 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, North America
- Lucd Partners with AI Satellitez to improve customer experience for model creation in the Enterprise
Rick Tisch of Spring is a design consultant for Renewal by Andersen. He is a member of the Southwest Business Association and a coach for the Special Olympics. Previously, he served as a gubernatorial appointee on the Texas Council for Development Disabilities. Tisch received a Bachelor of Business Administration in management and marketing from The University of Texas at Austin.
Donald "Donnie" Lewis of Athens is a staff pharmacist for Malakoff Pharmacy and Tyler Hematology Oncology Pharmacy. He has practiced in hospital and community pharmacy for over 40 years, during which he owned two of his own pharmacies. Additionally, he operates a wedding and event venue and is a licensed real estate agent. He is a former Athens City Council member and Mayor Pro-Tem, and currently is a member of The University of Texas Health East Texas Board of Managers in Athens. Previously, he volunteered for the Pendulum Project Culinary Program and has coordinated pharmacy services for medical mission trips to Africa, Peru and Ecuador. Lewis received a Bachelor of Science in pharmacy from the University of Houston College of Pharmacy.
More on Txylo.com
- SFA Therapeutics, Inc. To Present At Bio Investors Forum
- Braeden Lichti: Investing in Anti-Aging and Rejuvenation Biotechnology
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Sandoval Applauds Coming Improvements to Gilbert Garza Park
- San Antonio: Councilman Treviño supports expansion of RAICES offices in Five Points
- Councilman Peláez Applauds Adoption of CAAP and San Antonio's Move Towards Resiliency
Bradley Miller of Austin is the supervisor of pharmacy technicians for Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas. He is a member of the Texas Society of Health-System Pharmacists, Austin Area Society of Health-System Pharmacists, Texas Pharmacy Association, Capital Area Pharmacy Association, and the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy. Miller attended Austin Community College and Southwest Texas State University.
Julie Spier of Katy is the director of pharmacy operations for the southern division of Albertsons, Randalls, and Tom Thumb, where she oversees 146 locations in Texas, Louisiana, and Arkansas. She is a member of the Texas Federation of Drug Stores, where she has served as president, secretary/treasurer, and vice president. She is a member of the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy, Texas Pharmacy Association, American Leadership Forum Med Class 5, and the University of Houston Dean's Advisory Council, which she has twice chaired. Additionally, she is an active member of the Boy Scouts of America serving at the troop, district, and council levels in various capacities. Spier received a Bachelor of Science in biology from Sam Houston State University and a Bachelor of Science in pharmacy from the University of Houston College of Pharmacy.
Latest on Txylo.com
- The FMD Group Appoints New President - Mike Waters Joins The FMD Group
- Lantek to present six educational sessions at FABTECH 2019
- New Book - Cybersecurity: The Children's Guide to Being Safe Online
- Doctor Unveils the Path to Better 'Lifestyle and Longevity'
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Sandoval Welcomes Promising Early Results of Cite and Release Policy
- MuirWoods Memory Care, Petaluma's Comeback Kid
- Polish-American family opens Ziggy's Kielbasa House deli in Leander, Texas
- Fitt Adds New Funding, Strategic Investor in MINDBODY
- New Projects For Tree Cutting Available With Battalion Tree Service For Hardin County Texas Beaumont
- What are the Best University Programs for Starting a Career in Manufacturing?
- UNCF Stops in Fort Worth/Dallas; Awarding Thousands in Scholarship Dollars
- Tidewater area restaurant The Dirty Buffalo announces Grand Opening for Virginia Beach location
- Headstorm Extends Senior Leadership Team and Opens Pittsburgh Office
- Clinical 2.0 to Increase Value & Profitability of Clinical Pathology Labs
- ITSMA 2019 Marketing Excellence Awards Honor High Impact B2B Marketing Programs
- An Overview of Google Translate vs Human Spanish Translation Services
- S-cubed launch the A3 Community MDR
- Waco Family & Faith International Film Festival Launches With The Goals To Empower The Creative Spirit And Celebrate All
- San Antonio: Councilman Courage's Statement on Tragic Loss of Firefighter Greg Garza
- Councilwoman Rebecca Viagran Shares Condolences on Fallen San Antonio Firefighter Greg Garza