- Global Stock Market / Crypto Crash Before June 17, 2021
- FreeWater, The World's First Free Beverage Company, Launches With A Foundation And Focus In Philanthropy
- Governor Abbott Appoints Six to Texas Crime Victims' Institute Advisory Council
Shaila D. Parker of Dallas is a professional organizer and the owner of LH Executive Services. She is a member of the Richardson Chamber of Commerce and the American Society of Professional Organizers. She also serves as the librarian at Good Shepherd Baptist Church. Parker received a Bachelor of Science and Master of Science in Kinesiology from the University of North Texas – Denton.
Nicholas Beckmann, M.D. of Houston is an associate professor of radiology at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. He is a member of the American College of Radiology, Texas Radiological Society, American Society of Emergency Radiologists, American Board of Radiology, Society of Skeletal Radiology and Radiological Society of North America. Beckmann received a Bachelor of Arts in biology from the University of Kansas and a Doctor of Medicine from the University of Kansas School of Medicine.
More on Txylo.com
- Is Change Coming to the EB-5 Industry?
- All Fish Gear: Launching a New Online Store Dedicated to the Art of Fishing
- Westlake Chemical Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Governor Abbott Announces 20 Million COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Administered In Texas
- San Antonio: Animal Care Services teams up with renowned animal welfare foundation and disaster response organization
Scott Morren of Anton is the lead MRI technologist at Covenant Women's and Children's Hospital. He is a member of the American Society of Radiologic Technologists, Texas Society of Radiologic Technologists and South Plains Society of Radiological Technologists. In addition, he is a member of the American Board of Magnetic Resonance Safety. Morren received an Associate of Applied Science in Radiologic Technology from South Plains College.
Faraz Khan, M.D. of Houston is a staff and interventional radiologist at Synergy Radiology Associates. He is a member of the Texas Medical Association, Harris County Medical Society, Radiology Society of North America, American College of Radiology and Texas Radiologic Society. He also volunteers with the Houston Food Bank. Khan received a Bachelor of Science in Biology from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and a Doctor of Medicine from The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. He completed his radiology training at Washington University in St. Louis.
These appointments are subject to Senate confirmation.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Savara Announces New Employment Inducement Grant Under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Fort Worth Christian Announces Valedictorian and Salutatorian
- Braemar Hotels & Resorts Announces Pricing of $75 Million Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- Ismail Sirdah's Guide To Landing Event Sponsorships
- Venom F5 Global Public Debut Set for Amelia Island Concours
- ShearShare Partners With ENVY To Help Beauty Professionals Rebound From Pandemic
- International Being You Day Will Take Place on May 22nd
- Fluor Announces Pricing of Upsized Convertible Preferred Stock Offering
- San Antonio: Committee on Emergency Preparedness to host meeting this Friday, May 14, 2021
- San Antonio: CDC Recommends Use of Pfizer Vaccine in Adolescents, 12 to 15 Years Old
- Mitochondria gallery presents "Life In Color." A group exhibition by rising artists from west Africa
- Benchmark International Facilitated The Transaction Of Nova Engineering to an Individual Buyer
- Texas First Lady Cecilia Abbott Delivers Remarks At Zonta Club Of Parker County's Status Of Women Luncheon
- Bulldog Mobile Billboards Newest Advertising Truck - The BESTie
- ALYI Adds Self-Drive Rentals To Electric Motorcycle Rideshare Program Targeting $4 Billion African Market
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Winter Storm Disaster Declaration For May 2021
- Naturally Slim Announces Rebrand to Wondr Health
- Aspire Fertility San Antonio Welcomes Jennifer Knudtson, MD to its Team of Renowned Fertility Specialists
- Governor Abbott Receives Texas Military Value Task Force 2021 Report
- 10 Year Anniversary of International Kangaroo Care Awareness Day