Bradley "Brad" Tegeler of Austin is general counsel for the Tegeler Family Dealerships, where he oversees and manages all legal matters related to three franchised automotive dealerships. He previously spent thirteen years working for members of the Texas Senate and Texas House of Representatives in various leadership roles. He is a member of the South Texas College of Law Alumni Board and the Texas Masonic Lodge and a volunteer for the Ronald McDonald House in Austin. Tegeler received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from St. Edward's University, a Juris Doctor degree from South Texas College of Law, and a Masters of Laws in International Commerce Business from University of East Anglia – Norwich, United Kingdom.
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Delivers Remarks At The Longview Sesquicentennial Ball
- AT&T Mobility, Communications Workers of America Reach Tentative Agreement in Mobility Southwest Contract Negotiations
- Author Colby Van Wagoner's new book - Baggage Act 1: Quickies - a wild and satirical dating anthology!
- Houston Trailblazer, Jade Simmons, Hosts Restoration Rally
- San Antonio: DISTRICT 1 COUNCILMAN ROBERTO TREVIÑO TO HOST RENTERS COMMISSION TOWN HALL MEETING
David C. Garza of Brownsville is a law partner at Garza & Garza, L.L.P. He is a member of the State Bar of Texas and former chairman of its Grievance Committee for the Rio Grande Valley. Additionally, he is a fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation, member and former Executive Committee member of the National Diocesan Attorneys Association, and a former gubernatorial appointee to the Texas Commission on the Arts and the Texas Racing Commission. He is the chairman of the Brownsville Foundation for Health and Education, a director of the Valley Zoological Society Endowment Board, former chairman of the Historic Brownsville Museum Association, and former chairman of the United Way of Brownsville. Garza received a Bachelor of Arts in History from St. Edward's University and a Juris Doctor degree from The University of Texas School of Law.
Martha Wong, Ed.D. of Houston is a community volunteer, a former state representative, and a former Houston city council member. She was previously director of Community Resource and Development at Houston Community College's Southwest College and served as an associate professor at Baylor University. She is a member of the Houston Association of Retired Teachers, Asian Pacific American Heritage Association, and Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society. She previously served as a board member for the American Red Cross, Neuhaus Education Center, Houston Olympic 2012 Foundation, and more. Wong was inducted into the Texas Women's Hall of Fame in 1994, and she is the first Asian-American woman to be elected to the Texas House of Representatives, where she served from 2003 to 2007. Wong received a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education from The University of Texas at Austin, and a Masters and Doctorate degree in Educational Administration from the University of Houston.
More on Txylo.com
- Process Technology wins Evolution in Manufacturing Award
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client ShelfGenie on Induction into the Franchise Hall of Fame
- CDC and City of San Antonio Metropolitan Health District confirm two COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) cases within quarantined Diamond Princess cruise federal evacuees at Lackland Air Force Base
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Estevez Presiding Judge Of Ninth Administrative Judicial Region
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
Latest on Txylo.com
- Digital Media Solutions Names Kathy Bryan As Chief Marketing Officer
- AutoQuotes and FEDA Announce New Strategic Partnership
- Lantek increases its turnover by 9.6%, reaching $23 million
- ThreeMain Goes Carbon Neutral, Sells Out Of Inventory
- CyrusOne Announces CEO Transition
- 360 Towing Solutions Fort Worth Introduces A box Truck Towing Service
- 360 Towing Solutions Austin Offer Fastest Response Service
- Jordan Belfort, Wolf of Wall Street, to Speak at 7th Annual CEO Summit
- The Global Premedia Network (GPN) announced today further expansion of its strategic partnership with premedia providers from Europe and Oceania
- 360 Towing Solutions San Antonio Reveals Its Success Story to Become a Reputable Towing Company
- TV Personality Santana Rodriguez Inks Deal with New Media Company, Expanding Audience for Her Popular TV Series "Shaping Up with Santana"
- Metavivor Announces Additional Metastatic Breast Cancer Research Awards
- Patriot Travel Reviews 7 New Viking River Cruise Ships for 2020
- Signco America (Formerly Sparkle Sign Co) Celebrates 40 Years Making Signs!
- San Antonio: Public comment invited on Summer Youth Program Self-monitoring Standards
- "The Art of Email Security" Book Seeks To Help Companies Improve Their Cybersecurity Culture
- Registration For The Fourth Annual Broccoli City Weekend Conference (#broccolicon2020) May 7-8th Now Open
- FuseFX, Award-Winning VFX Provider Expands with New Atlanta Location
- UWAR Donation of Cutting-Edge Adaptable Training System Open to Public at The George Foreman Youth Center in Houston TX
- Nitric Oxide Product Receives Overwhelming Response at A4M Anti-Aging Convention