- Texas Grows Jobs Faster Than Nation, Hits New Historic Highs
- Mountain Fresh Water Systems Announces 5% End-of-Summer Discount on All Services
- Pizza Hut Joins Colony Ridge Communities, Amplifying the Neighborhood's Vibrant Offerings!
The Spanish explorers who first ventured to the continent brought with them a bold and adventurous spirit that has been passed down through generations. This spirit was evident during the 1836 Revolution when Texians and Tejanos fought together for independence from Mexico.
Today, Hispanics have had a major impact on the Lone Star State in many ways. From art, literature, architecture, music and food to economic opportunities for entrepreneurs, Hispanics have left their mark on Texas culture. First Lady Cecilia Abbott is an example of how far one can go with hard work and dedication; she is the granddaughter of Mexican immigrants who rose through the ranks as an educator and philanthropist.
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Border Disaster Declaration In September 2023
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Drought Disaster Declaration In September 2023
- Texas: Governor Abbott Hosts Hungarian President Novák At Governor's Mansion
- Make It Movement Launches National Marketing Pilot to Rapidly Build a New Generation of Young High-Skilled and High-Income Professionals
- U.S. Anesthesia Partners Refutes Federal Trade Commission's Misguided Allegations
Governor Abbott encourages all Texans to observe Hispanic Heritage Month with appropriate ceremonies and activities that recognize the contributions of Hispanics throughout history. He believes that this celebration will help reinforce bonds between all Texans regardless of ethnicity or background.
Hispanic Heritage Month is an important time to reflect on how far we have come as a state and how much we owe to those who came before us. It is also an opportunity to celebrate our shared values and look forward to a brighter future together.
Latest on Txylo.com
- National Medal of Honor Museum Foundation Receives $1 Million Founding Donation from Anheuser-Busch
- Rhody Rug Revolutionizes Online Shopping Experience with the Launch of their New Direct-to-Consumer Website
- Long Island businessman turned recording artist, John Beyer, to release his first love song aptly titled, …"Love You More"
- The 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference Explores Opportunities in Healthcare Improvement Discovered as a Result of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Magical Design & Build: Bringing Innovation to Austin, TX
- Talk to Steve Jobs, Marilyn Monroe, and even Dead Presidents
- Praxent Helps Texas Lawyers' Insurance Exchange Increase the Conversion of Digital Customers and Reduce Turnaround Time for Processing New Applications and Renewals by 90%
- Nexus Neurorecovery Center - San Antonio Announces Grand Opening
- Child Health Day is an opportunity to learn anger calming technique with Liam, the Smart Rabbit
- Exploring the World of Web3? Lympid Puts Users Front and Center
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Over $3.6 Million In Grants To Panhandle, Concho Valley Veteran Organizations
- "Regenerating Life": documentary film challenges current assumptions about climate change
- Trend Micro Ranks #1 in Attack Protection in Rigorous MITRE Engenuity ATT&CK® Evaluations
- Successful Serial Entrepreneur's Event Aims To Educate, Encourage & Elevate Women Podcasters During National Women's Small Business Month
- Flint's Got Talent Returns To Showcase Creativity In Community
- Americans do talk about peace − just not the same way people do in other countries
- Governor Abbott Appoints Five To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Autonomous eVTOLs $25 Billion Market by 2030
- Selling a Life Insurance Policy Might be a Better Option Than Letting it Lapse or Surrendering it
- National Grid Renewables Announces $1.1 Million Charitable Pledge to Texas Fire Departments and School Districts