- Promote Your SoundCloud and YouTube Video Online with the help of Music Promotion Club
- Governor Abbott Signs HB 3257 Into Law, Creating The Texas Holocaust, Genocide, And Antisemitism Advisory Commission
- Embrey Sells Domain at Founders Parc in Euless, Texas (DFW)
Monica Zárate Burdette of Rockport is the former owner and chef at The Inn at El Canelo Ranch in Kenedy County. El Canelo Ranch, originally established in 1864, has served as a center for cultural heritage and land stewardship under the care of Burdette and other family members. She is a former board member of the Museum of South Texas History in Edinburg, where she chaired the committee that produced "Mesquite Country," a cookbook which won a national award. She also chaired the committee that founded the "Wild in Willacy" Nature Festival of the Raymondville Chamber of Commerce. Burdette has retired to Rockport and continues to engage in various historical preservation efforts around Aransas and Kenedy Counties.
Lilia Garcia of Raymondville is a lecturer of history at The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley (UTRGV). She is also involved in the Early College Program through UTRGV bringing college level courses to high school students for full college credit. She was formerly on faculty at Saint Joseph's Academy in Brownsville, teaching art history, Texas history and AP US history. She is an Advisory Board Member of the Museum of South Texas, member of the Brownsville Historical Association, and the Museum of Fine Arts in Houston. Garcia received a Bachelor of Arts in political science and Ibero-American studies and a Master of Arts in history from Southern Methodist University. Garcia attended Sotheby's Institute of Art in London, England, where she did post graduate work in art and art history and later worked for Christie's in New York City. She has been published in various history journals, as well as been a speaker throughout Texas focusing on the dynamics of South Texas and various South Texas individuals. In addition, Garcia is a fifth generation Texas rancher.
More on Txylo.com
- Golden Nugget Online Gaming to Attend the Jefferies US Sports Betting & iGaming Day
- Mayor Turner Shares Information About the Proposed City of Houston Water and Wastewater Rate Increase
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- WSGF Announces Cuban Short-Term Vacation Rental Properties Backed By Cryptocurrency
John L. Nau, III is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Silver Eagle Beverages, one of the nation's largest distributors of Anheuser-Busch products. His commitment to service is apparent through a broad spectrum of participation in civic, community, and philanthropic organizations in Texas and throughout the country. His current involvement includes chairman of the Texas Historical Commission, National Park Foundation Board of Directors, American Battlefield Trust Board of Directors, Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library Foundation Board of Directors, Baylor College of Medicine Board of Trustees, Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History Board of Trustees, University of Houston Board of Visitors, Honorary Trustee of Texas Heart Institute, Honorary State Trustee for the San Antonio Parks Foundation, and Advisory Council member to the Center for Big Bend Studies. He also serves as a Board Member for Friends of Vicksburg National Military Park, Houston Police Foundation, San Antonio Zoo, and The Admiral Nimitz Foundation. Additionally, he is the founder and president of The Nau Foundation. Nau received a Bachelor of Arts in History from the University of Virginia, where he previously served on the Board of Visitors, a position appointed by the Governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia. He will continue to serve as the chair of the Texas Historical Commission.
More on Txylo.com
- D.R. Horton, Inc. to Release 2021 Third Quarter Earnings on July 22, 2021
- EPA Recognizes Houston's Continued Leadership in Energy Innovation
- Houston: Mayor Sylvester Turner's Statement on Juneteenth National Independence Day
- PermRock Royalty Trust Declares Monthly Cash Distribution
- Viva!! San Antonio Fiesta set for June 17-27
Tom Perini of Buffalo Gap is the owner/operator of Perini Ranch Steakhouse. He is a member and past president of the Texas Restaurant Association, a member of International Association of Culinary Professionals and the James Beard Foundation. He is a former board member of the American Red Cross, St. John's Episcopal School in Abilene, and the Ben Richey Boys Ranch of Abilene. Perini grew up proudly surrounded by historians. Locally, Perini serves on the board of the Buffalo Gap Historic Village, the Fort Chadbourne Foundation in Bronte, Texas, and various committees of the Buffalo Gap City Council, including Planning and Zoning. He graduated from Peacock Military Academy in San Antonio and attended the University of North Texas.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Panther City Lacrosse To Select 13 Players In National Lacrosse League Expansion Draft On June 29th
- Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- San Antonio: Metro Health Advises People to Get Two-Dose Vaccines to Protect Against the Delta Variant of COVID-19
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- Equest's Sold-Out 40th Anniversary Gala was Legendary
- Solo Art Show in Houston: Panca Marga
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Celebrates World Sickle Cell Day "Day of Physical Fitness and Education"
- Industry Leaders Spotlight the New Payer Regulatory and Compliance Environment at Beacon Leadership Summit
- Join the Homepage of B2B for a Chance to Travel the World
- San Antonio: Viva Fiesta! COVID-19 Vaccine Pop-Up Clinics Coming to Official Fiesta Events
- St Pete Talk joins the Canadian Snowbird Association talking Taxes | Snowbirds
- City of San Antonio announces Brooke Army Medical Center to become a Medicaid provider with passage of Texas House Bill 2365
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Phyllis Viagran Encourages Participation in Upcoming Fiesta Events
- APX Founder Terri Ross Returns as a Featured Speaker at the 2021 AmSpa Medical Spa & Aesthetic Bootcamps
- OpenSSL 3.0 Release Candidate now available
- Masergy Wins Globee® in the 16th Annual 2021 IT World Awards®
- Protopia and University of Michigan Host Webinar on AI-Powered Networking in the Classroom
- Houston: BARC Services Closed This Weekend Due to Illness Precautions BARC Closed for Animal Intake June 17-20
- Lineus Medical Expands US Distribution with CoMedical
- Covenant High Plains Surgery Center becomes West Texas' only surgery center to achieve accreditation from the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program®