Governor Abbott Reappoints Three To Texas Board Of Physical Therapy Examiners
- Governor Abbott Appoints Landi To Texas Emergency Services Retirement System Board Of Trustees
- MyyShop Makes Waves at SXSW with Social Commerce Empowerment Plans for Content Creators
- ShopCHARLI.com Launches Online Store With a Hot New Spring Collection that Doesn't Miss
Donivan Hodge of Spicewood has been reappointed to the Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners for a term set to expire on January 31, 2029. Hodge is the co-founder and offensive coach for the Leander Wolfpack Minor League Developmental football team and a member of the Leander Chamber of Commerce. He holds a certificate in appraisal from Champions School of Real Estate and a degree in marketing from the University of Phoenix.
Manuel A. "Tony" Domenech, Ed.D., D.P.T., also reappointed to the Board for a term set to expire on January 31, 2029, is from Austin and serves as program director and an associate professor for the Doctor of Physical Therapy program at the University of St Augustine for Health Sciences. He previously served as regional dean of the School of Allied Health Sciences for Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and retired as a Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Air Force holding several leadership positions directing physical therapy services. Domenech is a member of both American Physical Therapy Association and Texas Physical Therapy Association with educational qualifications including Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from University of Kansas, Master of Science in Advance Physical Therapy from Medical College of Virginia, Doctorate in Education from Oklahoma State University, and Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Massachusetts General Hospital Institute of Health Professions.
More on Txylo.com
- SkillGigs, Inc. Announces Hire of Rasha Sammour as Human Resources Director
- Love & Drugs 3 Releases Globally
- Doug Brownridge Joins STS Capital Partners
- CourMed Founder/CEO Derrick L. Miles Featured in CNBC Viral Article on Private Aviation
- 10-4Gear.com Launches New Collection of US Border Patrol and Police Coins
Omar Palomin, P.T., DPT., also reappointed to the Board with a term set to expire on January 31, 2029 is from McAllen and serves as CEO at Performance Therapeutics while being an active member at American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), American Physical Therapy Private Practice Section (APTPPS) and Texas Physical Therapy Association (TPTA). Additionally he is part of McAllen Independent School District School Health Advisory Council (MISDSHAC). Palomin holds Bachelor's degree in Science along with Master's degree in Physical therapy both from The University Of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB) while his Doctorate degree is from The College Of St Scholastica (CSS).
The reappointments by Governor Greg Abbott will ensure that these individuals continue their service towards licensing and regulating physical therapy practice across Texas until January 31st 2029
Filed Under: Government, State
Latest on Txylo.com
- Supreme Rejuvenation: The Safest and Most Potent Provider of Human Umbilical Cord Exosomes
- CEO: Tech firms face high stakes in remote work "debate"
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Apé Canada For Supply Of Piaggio Apé's
- Colliers welcomes Patsy Fretwell as Research Director in Houston
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Newsmax, DIRECTV Agreement
- Aldous\Walker's Caleb Miller Named to List of Texas Rising Stars for 2023
- Governor Abbott Appoints Six To Texas School Safety Center Board
- Texas: Governor Abbott Promotes Expanded School Choice In Cypress
- o9 Solutions Recognizes Samsung SDS In Its Inaugural Partner Awards Program
- Drilling Tools International to Host Virtual Analyst & Investor Day On April 18, 2023
- Eddie Turner is Recognized as the #9 Motivational Speaker in the World By Global Gurus!
- Art supply company announces BOGO special on custom size canvases
- Bayou Graphics Offers Vehicle & Fleet Graphic Designing & Installation Services
- CEO Says Green Economy Must Meet High Expectations For Jobs
- Invader Coffee Launches their Mexican Chocolate Brew for Lovers of Organic Coffee
- Governor Abbott Appoints Alvis, Meade To Texas Transportation Commission
- Governor Abbott Appoints Four To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Bolduc As Public Counsel For The Office Of Public Insurance Counsel
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Mach To Public Safety Commission
- EvereTech CEO discussed the importance of people on Episode #96 on the DoD Contract Academy Podcast