- Texas Grows Jobs Faster Than Nation, Hits New Historic Highs
- Mountain Fresh Water Systems Announces 5% End-of-Summer Discount on All Services
- Pizza Hut Joins Colony Ridge Communities, Amplifying the Neighborhood's Vibrant Offerings!
At the ceremony, Governor Abbott praised Texas' booming tech manufacturing sector and its reputation as a hub of innovation for the future of technology. He was joined by Schneider Electric North America CEO Annette Clayton, North America President Aamir Paul, and Global Supply Chain Senior Vice President Javed Ahmad; Representative Claudia Ordaz; El Paso County Judge Ricardo Samaniego; El Paso Mayor Oscar Leeser; Borderplex Alliance CEO John Barela; and other local leaders.
The Governor presented a proclamation to CEO Clayton to commemorate the new facility. In July, First Lady Cecilia Abbott, Secretary of State Jane Nelson, and Texas Economic Development and Tourism Executive Director Adriana Cruz toured Schneider Electric's headquarters in Paris, France while on an economic development mission to Germany, the United Kingdom, and France.
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Border Disaster Declaration In September 2023
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Drought Disaster Declaration In September 2023
- Texas: Governor Abbott Hosts Hungarian President Novák At Governor's Mansion
- Make It Movement Launches National Marketing Pilot to Rapidly Build a New Generation of Young High-Skilled and High-Income Professionals
- U.S. Anesthesia Partners Refutes Federal Trade Commission's Misguided Allegations
Governor Abbott stated that "Texas is a hub of innovation, and Schneider Electric's new facility in El Paso will help produce medium voltage switchgear serving the data center market segment. Schneider Electric is a key part of the Texas economic juggernaut, and I thank Judge Samaniego, Mayor Leeser, the Borderplex Alliance, and all the community leaders involved for their work to bring such a great company to this wonderful city. This facility is an investment in the future of El Paso and an important piece in building the Texas of tomorrow."
The opening of Schneider Electric's new plant marks another milestone for Texas' tech manufacturing sector as it continues to fuel economic growth across the state.
Latest on Txylo.com
- National Medal of Honor Museum Foundation Receives $1 Million Founding Donation from Anheuser-Busch
- Rhody Rug Revolutionizes Online Shopping Experience with the Launch of their New Direct-to-Consumer Website
- Long Island businessman turned recording artist, John Beyer, to release his first love song aptly titled, …"Love You More"
- The 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference Explores Opportunities in Healthcare Improvement Discovered as a Result of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Magical Design & Build: Bringing Innovation to Austin, TX
- Talk to Steve Jobs, Marilyn Monroe, and even Dead Presidents
- Praxent Helps Texas Lawyers' Insurance Exchange Increase the Conversion of Digital Customers and Reduce Turnaround Time for Processing New Applications and Renewals by 90%
- Nexus Neurorecovery Center - San Antonio Announces Grand Opening
- Child Health Day is an opportunity to learn anger calming technique with Liam, the Smart Rabbit
- Exploring the World of Web3? Lympid Puts Users Front and Center
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Over $3.6 Million In Grants To Panhandle, Concho Valley Veteran Organizations
- "Regenerating Life": documentary film challenges current assumptions about climate change
- Trend Micro Ranks #1 in Attack Protection in Rigorous MITRE Engenuity ATT&CK® Evaluations
- Successful Serial Entrepreneur's Event Aims To Educate, Encourage & Elevate Women Podcasters During National Women's Small Business Month
- Flint's Got Talent Returns To Showcase Creativity In Community
- Americans do talk about peace − just not the same way people do in other countries
- Governor Abbott Appoints Five To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Autonomous eVTOLs $25 Billion Market by 2030
- Selling a Life Insurance Policy Might be a Better Option Than Letting it Lapse or Surrendering it
- National Grid Renewables Announces $1.1 Million Charitable Pledge to Texas Fire Departments and School Districts