"The State of Texas continues to implement a comprehensive plan to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, and that includes strategies to reduce preventable in-person contact," said Governor Abbott. "By suspending these rules, Texans can avoid unnecessary crowds and in-person contact without fear of being penalized. We encourage all Texans to continue practicing social distancing and to take preventative actions to protect their health and the health of those around them."
More on Txylo.com
- New Business Radio Show Taking the Internet By Storm
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Atascadero, CA Opens
- San Antonio: Catholic Charities, City's Department of Human Services come together for Project Cool to collect, distribute box fans to seniors
- Cure SMA Announces New Funding For Network Of Prominent SMA Clinical Research And Treatment Centers
- NS4ed to Release Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula in Fall 2020
The Governor will work with the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles to ensure law enforcement officers throughout the state are aware of these waivers. The Department of Motor Vehicles will also continue to provide registration renewal services online at renew.txdmv.gov. For additional information, Texans should contact the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles at (888) 368-4689.
The following regulations and rules are suspended under the Governor's Disaster Declaration:
Registration and Title Requirements
Statutory Sections: Transportation Code §§501.145; 501.146; 502.040; 502.045; 502.407; 502.471; and 502.473.
Rules: 43 TAC §§217.4(a); TAC §217.25; and TAC §217.28.
Renewal of Persons with Disabilities Parking Placards
Statutory Sections – Transportation Code §681.004; and §Transportation Code § 681.010.
30-Day Temporary Registration Permits
Statutory Sections – Transportation Code §502.095; and §502.471.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Q1 2020 | Austin Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- Author Reid Ashbaucher Develops New PowerPoint® Aid for Educational Use to Teach Eschatology from a Dispensational Theology Perspective
- DemandDynamics launches On Demand Services to support Microsoft Dynamics 365 customers
- SiliconExpert Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Launch of new SaaS Platform and Services for Parts, Bill-of-Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- New Business Opens in Prosper TX to Help Keep Public Safe
- NATP announces new week-long virtual education event
- Macadamian Partners with The Royal and The Perley and Rideau Veterans' Health Centres, to deploy a digital COVID-19 staff screening solution
- Panic and Fear Become New Normal with COVID-19 and Current Violence in America
- Japanese Spring and Summer Flowers
- "Phasers on Stun" - A lesson from the Future
- Onlive Server Launched Hong Kong VPS Server Hosting with One-Click Installation
- Spa Owner Prevails Against Ashley Black and 'FasciaBlaster' in Defamation Case
- City of San Antonio seeks applicants for VIA Metropolitan Transit Authority Board of Trustees
- City of San Antonio announces temporary closure of Alamo Plaza
- Houston Independent Presidential Candidate, Jade Simmons, releases official statement on the unrest in America and announces virtual rally
- LITE IS ON FIRE, Twenty Episodes and a Wide Variety of Guests So Far
- Adobe Creative Cloud Training in Dallas Area with One Person Per Classroom Guaranteed
- Cyndi Walters Joins International Council on Active Aging Task Force to Lead Senior Living Transformation
- Texas: Governor Abbott Provides Update On State's Response To Protest Violence, Calls For Unity And Peaceful Protests
- Can chiropractic care benefit the immune system?