Sue De Villez of Georgetown is a retired nurse. She is a life member of the South Atlantic Region of National Garden Clubs and The Garden Club of Kentucky Inc. She was a founding member of All Thumbs Garden Club and remains a regular member of Open Gate Garden Club in Paducah, Kentucky. She also was an active volunteer for the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts of America and a former board member of the Kentuckiana Girl Scout Council. De Villez received a Bachelor of Science in nursing from Indiana University.
Paul Hamilton of Amarillo works for Bushland ISD and volunteers with the Potter County Fire and Rescue. Previously, he served as the Assistant Chief for the Hereford Volunteer Fire Department. He is past president of the State Firemen and Fire Marshals' of Texas and the Panhandle Fireman and Fire Marshal of Texas. Hamilton graduated from Hereford High School and then was honorably discharged from the United States Marine Corps.
More on Txylo.com
- Eastern Market Staple Gets a New Location - Discount Candles & Blessings
- New website offers comprehensive database for finding, managing local events
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Arlington Cooper, Texas Location
- Evolve IP Named for Third Consecutive Year To Gartner's 2019 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, North America
- Lucd Partners with AI Satellitez to improve customer experience for model creation in the Enterprise
Kelly Vandygriff of Abernathy is the Fire Chief for the Abernathy Volunteer Fire Department, where he has served the last 30 years. He is past president of the West Texas Fire and Arson Investigators Association and the Panhandle Firefighters' and Fire Marshals' Association. Currently, he is a member of the International Association of Arson Investigators. Vandygriff graduated from Abernathy High School.
Rusty Wilson of Katy is the Fire Chief for the City of Katy. He is a member of the Texas Fire Chiefs Association, and has served on the State Board of Directors with Special Olympics Texas and as Medical Coordinator for Special Olympics Texas Summer Games since 2007. Previously, he volunteered for the Muscular Dystrophy Association and Make-A-Wish Foundation. Wilson received a Bachelor of Science in emergency administration and planning from the University of North Texas and a Master of Science in fire and emergency management administration from Oklahoma State University.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Councilman Treviño supports passage of the San Antonio Climate Action and Adaptation Plan
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Jada Andrews-Sullivan on the Passage of the Climate Action and Adaptation Plan: "We owe it to ourselves, to each other, and to our children"
- San Antonio: Councilman Perry Votes Against Adopting Climate Action & Adaption Plan
- MC Companies Prescribes Happy and Healthy Lifestyles To Employees And Residents
- San Antonio: Mayor Nirenberg's statement on passage of climate plan
- San Antonio City Council adopts Climate Action and Adaptation Plan
- TMG Consulting Announces New VP of Digital Innovation & Research
- Weinstein Spira Announces Multiple Promotions
- Monarch Butterflies and Ultra-Runners Coming Through San Antonio Raising Awareness of Epic Migratory Journey
- Diwali San Antonio Festival of Lights Celebrates San Antonio's Indian Community
- La Marketplace B2B de Trace One pour booster les ventes et l'innovation dans l'univers du retail et des PGC
- Woolrior Announces Merino Environmentally Friendly Socks
- Vaping Illness in the United States
- Kingdom Christmas Lights Process
- Lucd.ai Named "Cool Vendor" by Gartner
- The FMD Group Appoints New President - Mike Waters Joins The FMD Group
- Lantek to present six educational sessions at FABTECH 2019
- New Book - Cybersecurity: The Children's Guide to Being Safe Online
- Doctor Unveils the Path to Better 'Lifestyle and Longevity'
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Sandoval Welcomes Promising Early Results of Cite and Release Policy