Candidates who wish to have their names placed on the special election ballot must file their applications with the Secretary of State no later than 5:00PM on Wednesday, September 4, 2019.
More on Txylo.com
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- Refereum rewards Dauntless players over USD $3,000 in prizes
- Governor Abbott Reappoints Clayton To Texas Judicial Council
- Pro Kitchen 4 U: The Kitchen Essentials You Need to Make Culinary Masterpieces!
- Durante Rentals Makes the Inc. 5000 List for Seventh Straight Year
Early voting will begin on Monday, October 21, 2019.
Read the Governor's full special election proclamation.
Latest on Txylo.com
- FMD Distribution and Service Welcomes Lisa James
- City of San Antonio Seeks Proposals for Exhibits and Programming at Centro de Artes for 2021-2022
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Dr. Adriana Rocha Garcia encourages continued cooperation among government entities to address gun violence
- Councilwoman Gonzales joins the San Antonio City Council in calling for immediate action to stem gun violence
- The United States Legal 500 Name Recognizes Fennemore Craig's Real Estate Practice
- Is Your Testing Laboratory Ready for ISO 17025 Accreditation?
- San Antonio: One day…Hundreds of pets looking for homes!
- Governor Abbott Appoints Covey To Governing Board Of The Texas Indigent Defense Commission
- Kelsey Turnage joins RHSB (Roach Howard Smith & Barton)
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Senator Flores And Representative Huberty To Education Commission Of The States
- America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies: Revealed
- San Antonio: City Council urges federal, state action on gun violence
- Threshold Named among the Nation's Top Companies on the 2019 Inc. 5000
- Digital Media Solutions Secures Sixth Consecutive Ranking On Inc. 5000 List
- Guide to renting a luxury villa in Corfu
- Author David R. Gross Releases New Historical Fiction Novel, Defender of the Texas Frontier
- NCAA Division 1 Women's Basketball Teams Compete in the Bahamas
- Nonprofit Operation Blue Shield Introduces New Brand Identity as One Community
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
- CreditSnap, a Lending FinTech, Emerges from Stealth Mode After Reaching 100K Applications Milestone