With nearly 300,000 Texans without power, it would take ten days to restore power to everyone impacted, but thanks to the assistance of Texas' neighbors and Governor Abbott's waiving of these regulations, ONCOR expects for that time to be cut in half to five days. By temporarily waiving these regulations, electrical companies will be able to reduce the amount of time it takes reach those impacted.
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Williamson To Aerospace And Aviation Advisory Committee
- Local Chef and Restaurant Owner Leads San Antonio's Efforts to Advance Seafood Sustainability through Nationally-Renowned Program
- Governor Abbott Appoints Jerry Romero To Texas Workforce Investment Council
- Hercules Real Estate Services Acquires First Community In Jacksonville, FL
- Buffalo's Oldest Orthodox Christian Church Celebrates 125th Anniversary
"As we deal with aftermath of the severe weather that impacted a large portion of the North Texas area, it is imperative we do all we can to help those affected restore power as quickly as possible," said Governor Abbott. "By waiving these regulations, these electrical companies will be able to assist all those impacted in a more efficient and effective manner. I thank our neighboring states for lending a hand in helping get power restored to residents in Texas."
Read the proclamation.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Reality TV Star's Husband, Dallas Fire Department and Operation Kindness Save Kitten
- North Texas' Expansion Club FF Premier is Promoted to UPSL Division II in First Year
- Triage Partners Licenses WipIT™ SaaS to Global Logistics Company
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Welcomes Expert Plastic Surgeon, Timothy Rankin MD
- Wellquest Medical expands Patient Care Services now Offering Telemedicine and Telehealth
- Western Publisher, Outlaws Publishing Scores Number One with Mike Mackessy's "Broken Dog Ranch"
- Home Mobility Supplies: Explore Premium Mobility Goods for Easier Moving
- Introducing the 2019 Class of the Cultural Vistas Fellowship
- Merakey Opens First Autism Center in Fort Worth
- One Park Financial Honored with "Company of the Year" Stevie® Award
- Tax Expert and Advisor Barry G. Fowler, EA On Making Sure Important Paperwork Is Out Of Harm's Way
- MoxieBridge Acquires Midtown Office Center, a 169,808-Square-Foot, Two-Building Office Campus
- WEB VIDEO: Texas Celebrates Beer-To-Go Sales
- Star Launches New Tool for Branding Made Simple
- D. Howard Armstrong's new book "Murder at 221 Beacon Hill" is Now Available
- National ATM Council Announces Debbi Haacke as Vice-Chair of NAC Governmental Affairs Committee
- Marvel Marketers Accelerates Growth with Opening of New Austin Office
- Aura Alliance Partners with InfoPlus
- Experience Nature & Samurai Culture, Early Autumn in Nikko and Aizu, Japan
- Of Accuhealth Technologies Llc, Stephen Samson, And Boby Deveros