- Texas Author CJ Daly Releases New Romantic Suspense - The Academy Saga, III: CAP & Gown
- Global Stock Market / Crypto Crash Before June 17, 2021
- FreeWater, The World's First Free Beverage Company, Launches With A Foundation And Focus In Philanthropy
GPI USA provides web-based software to blood centers, blood banks, cell therapy labs, cord blood banks and tissue banks. With a Blood Establishment Computer Software (BECS) system, 510(k)-cleared as medical devices by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, GPI USA is a leader in providing web-based solutions delivered as cloud services. GPI USA is the North American headquarters of GPI SpA, an international Healthcare Software provider, deploying its solutions in over 60 countries worldwide.
Todd Collins, President and CEO of InVita Healthcare Technologies quoted "This partnership creates a single, scalable and dynamic ecosystem for blood product collection and management. For the first time, blood collectors will be able to see their collections and products in motion throughout their supply chain, with cohesive chain of custody tracking. Regardless of blood center size—community, multi-state or country—this system has what every blood collector has wanted and needs to thrive."
More on Txylo.com
- Is Change Coming to the EB-5 Industry?
- All Fish Gear: Launching a New Online Store Dedicated to the Art of Fishing
- Westlake Chemical Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Governor Abbott Announces 20 Million COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Administered In Texas
- San Antonio: Animal Care Services teams up with renowned animal welfare foundation and disaster response organization
Through this partnership, InVita and GPI USA customers and their staff will have visibility into real-time data across the management spectrum and accessibility to that information from any location on their preferred device. Never before have blood and plasma collectors had such insight into their operations at the local, regional, divisional and enterprise level.
Bruno Rousselin, CEO of GPI USA, Inc. quoted "This agreement is an important milestone in GPI USA's strategy to focus on delivering web-based Blood Establishment Computer Systems while partnering with fully integrated partner solutions for Donor Marketing and Mobile Scheduling. Our web-based e-Delphyn Donor BECS will be the only solution on the market to be fully integrated to InVita's products with real-time interactions which will bring additional visibility and faster decision-making to our clients."
About GPI USA | gpiusa.com
GPI USA is a leading technology company in the Healthcare IT market. GPI SpA, the mother company of GPI USA is a publicly traded company that provides web-based software solutions for blood centers, blood banks, cell therapy labs, cord blood banks, tissue banks, clinical laboratories, and human milk banks in more than 60 countries.
More on Txylo.com
- Local artists collaborate with City of San Antonio to increase community awareness of the importance of the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Employer Direct Healthcare sponsors Inaugural Florida Health, Education and Innovation Summit
- Texas: Governor's Commission For Women Announces Women-Owned Business Webinar Series And Pitch Competition
- CSD Learns, in partnership with RIT/NTID and by General Motors, Launches National Virtual Classroom for BIPOC Deaf Children
- @KevinDouglasWright Daily Motivational Quotes on Instagram Helps with Life's Challenges and Reaching Goals
About InVita Healthcare Technologies | invitahealth.com
InVita provides healthcare technologies for complex medical environments. Its solutions optimize supply chain performance and visibility for blood, plasma, tissue, implants, and beyond. All for increased compliance, greater cost control, and improved patient safety. InVita has offices in Baltimore, MD, Jacksonville, FL, Chicago and Lake Zurich, IL.
SOURCE GPI USA
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Winter Storm Disaster Declaration For May 2021
- Naturally Slim Announces Rebrand to Wondr Health
- Aspire Fertility San Antonio Welcomes Jennifer Knudtson, MD to its Team of Renowned Fertility Specialists
- Governor Abbott Receives Texas Military Value Task Force 2021 Report
- 10 Year Anniversary of International Kangaroo Care Awareness Day
- El Paso-Based Providers Launch Mountain Star Clinically Integrated Network
- HungMargs Craft Margarita Mix from Delray Beach's TheHungCompany To Launch at First Stop on Jimmy Buffett's Worldwide Tour
- The Myth of Artificial Intelligence--AcademicInfluence.com Features Author and Computer Scientist Erik Larson
- City of Houston Begins to Electrify Fleet Through a Partnership with Greenlots
- Howard Energy Partners to Significantly Expand Its Port Arthur Terminal Facility to Support Local Renewable Diesel Production
- edjuster Field Claims Team Manages Largest Catastrophic Content Claims Event in North America
- Chris Conde - Engulfed In The Marvelous Decay (Album)
- BoatBlurb.com Celebrates One Year Anniversary with Record Monthly Traffic
- MediaKind Announces Two Senior Appointments to Elevate Business Strategy in DTC and Advertising Space
- 26th Annual AfroSolo Arts Festival - Black Voices: Our Stories, Our Lives - June 9-13 and 17-20, 2021
- Copart, Inc. to Release Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Results
- Back to Eden, Back to Miami Swim Week
- Braemar Hotels & Resorts Announces Proposed $50 Million Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- Taysha Gene Therapies to Participate in Upcoming May Investor Healthcare Conferences
- Texas: Governor Abbott Sets Date For Special Runoff Election In Congressional District 6