HELLAS HELPS ARKADELPHIA HIGH SCHOOL IMPROVE FIELD SAFETY FOR ATHLETES THROUGH COOPERATIVE PURCHASING PARTNERSHIP
- Governor Abbott Appoints Landi To Texas Emergency Services Retirement System Board Of Trustees
- MyyShop Makes Waves at SXSW with Social Commerce Empowerment Plans for Content Creators
- Houston: Mayor's Office of Cultural Affairs Awards $52,150 to Digitally Innovative Arts and Cultural Works
Hellas works with cooperative purchasing partners like TIPS to help simplify the buying process for clients. Coops satisfy state and local bidding laws by procuring contracts for goods and services through a competitive solicited RFP and leveraging the purchasing power of many member agencies to lower the cost of goods and services to those agency members.
A cooperative purchase through TIPS provided Arkadelphia the opportunity to purchase a top-of-the-line multi-purpose surface that included Hellas Matrix Helix® monofilament turf and a Cushdrain® pad placed below the surface to absorb shock and improve field drainage.
More on Txylo.com
- SkillGigs, Inc. Announces Hire of Rasha Sammour as Human Resources Director
- Love & Drugs 3 Releases Globally
- Doug Brownridge Joins STS Capital Partners
- CourMed Founder/CEO Derrick L. Miles Featured in CNBC Viral Article on Private Aviation
- 10-4Gear.com Launches New Collection of US Border Patrol and Police Coins
"We wanted to give the kids in our district the best of the best when it comes to the safety of our players and that's what we have with Hellas' Matrix Helix turf and the Cushdrain pad," says Arkadelphia Head Football Coach Trey Schucker.
Hellas' Matrix Helix synthetic turf and Cushdrain are trusted by K-12 schools, collegiate programs, and NFL teams across the nation because of the natural grass playing experience they provide.
"Working with a coop for a sports surface is a great way to finance a project quickly," says Hellas Cooperatives Contracts Manager Ruth Hawley. "We are proud to partner with several coops to help our clients achieve projects like the field renovation at Arkadelphia High School that provides their schools and communities with beautiful and safe places to play."
The Arkadelphia High School Badgers football team played their inaugural season on their new field in the fall of 2022 reaching the state semi-finals for the second straight year. The soccer teams are opening play in their first season on the field in late February.
About Hellas Construction Inc. – Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Hellas Construction is America's largest sports contractor specializing in the manufacturing, construction, and installation of sports surfaces and amenities. Hellas manufactures its own products, as well as owns and operates its own heavy construction equipment making the company a true one-stop-shop for turf, tracks, courts, and sports lighting projects. In addition to hundreds of K-12 sports surfacing projects, Hellas has built NFL practice and playing fields for the Dallas Cowboys, Houston Texans, Las Vegas Raiders, Los Angeles Rams, Los Angeles Chargers, Kansas City Chiefs, Tennessee Titans, Washington Commanders, Jacksonville Jaguars, Miami Dolphins, and Green Bay Packers. For more information visit www.hellasconstruction.com.
More on Txylo.com
- CSC Motorcycles Announces New Twin Cylinder 650cc Sport Touring Model
- Vincenzo Sannipoli Announces the Release of Sulla vetta del tubo
- Cargill joins Selerant on stage at American Food Innovate 2023
- The In-N-Out Burger Financial Planning Story
- Cash Depot Appoints Tony Gaines as Chief Revenue Officer and Brand Ambassador
About Arkadelphia High School – Collectively as a community in Arkansas, Arkadelphia ISD provides equitable resources, a safe learning environment, and high-quality educational services for all scholars to successfully achieve and reach their full potential. For more information visit arkadelphiaschools.org
See Video Link Here: https://vimeo.com/801392665
See YouTube Link Here: https://youtu.be/a_3Q9HK3RwA
Media Contact: Jeff Power
Hellas Communications Director
SOURCE Hellas Construction, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Governor Abbott Appoints Alvis, Meade To Texas Transportation Commission
- Governor Abbott Appoints Four To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Bolduc As Public Counsel For The Office Of Public Insurance Counsel
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Mach To Public Safety Commission
- EvereTech CEO discussed the importance of people on Episode #96 on the DoD Contract Academy Podcast
- Governor Abbott Boosts Support For Education Freedom At Parent Empowerment Day At Texas Capitol
- RE/MAX Signature Earns Top Regional Award
- Kajeet's Michael Flood named as CoSN2023 Impact 30 Award Winner
- Braniff Airways Flying Into New Licensing Partnerships
- Governor Abbott Announces Film Friendly Texas Workshop In Lubbock
- Cynthia Hilston Announces the Release of The Rock at the Bottom
- Wohler releases out-of-band configuration tools for Riedel 2110 SFP's
- The Greater Houston Port Bureau Announces New President
- Levinger Regens Announces New Initiative to Improve Hydrogen Carbon Intensity
- Supply chain industry veterans Reid Klosowsky and Bill Maroney launch Freight Think, a transportation advisory group, in partnership with NT Logistics, to help shippers reduce freight expense, increase profitability, and support environmental goals
- Eve Wellness, a SF Breast Ultrasound Screening Clinic supports the recent FDA updates to the guidelines to inform women about breast density
- Expert tip: Private Jet Engine Maintenance Program - Pros and Cons for Preowned Jet Buyers
- Gaming and entertainment company Spinrack Corporation, appoints Jesse Norton as Chief Marketing Officer
- Mallinckrodt to Present New Retrospective Data on Effect of Acthar® Gel (Repository Corticotropin Injection) to Reduce Corticosteroid Use and Burden for Advanced Sarcoidosis at the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) 2023 Annual Meeting
- Century Supply Chain Solutions Leverages the Slync Platform to Streamline Origin Logistics and Drive Operational Efficiency