"As we continue to expand our retail footprint, Honest Paws is very excited to announce this new relationship. We know that ADMC has a very solid reputation within our industry and is very capable of presenting our brand to their vast retail relationships." - Min Lee, Co-Founder and President of Brand Development.
The Honest Paws brand has seen tremendous growth both in their direct-to-consumer and B2B partnerships within the last 12 months and was seeking a partnership that could help support the continued growth. Lee states "CBD brands within the pet space continue to evolve and aligning with the right distribution partners such as ADMC, gives us a competitive advantage by affirming Honest Paws as one of the leaders in the space."
Cannabidiol or CBD provided by organic full-spectrum hemp oil is reported by many to help animals much in the same way that it helps humans — through the endocannabinoid system (ECS). This system is made up of receptors in the body that regulate stress, mood, pain, and inflammation. CBD binds to and activates these receptors, which may support the reduction in discomfort, improvement in mood and promotes healthy joints and mobility. CBD pet products are the fastest growing category within the pet space and represents a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 57% over the next five years.
More on Txylo.com
- Governor Abbott Names Chair And Appoints Three To Texas Commission On Law Enforcement
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- Governor Abbott Names President And Appoints Four To Red River Authority of Texas Board of Directors
- Governor Abbott Announces New Waterlogic North American Headquarters In Grapevine, Texas
- Pilot Trading Expands Its Suite of Broker Integrations by going Live with TradeStation
Contact: Haley Neidich, PR Director
Honest Paws is a leader in pet CBD wellness supplements. The company was founded with the mission to help pets across the United States live happier and healthier lives through holistic approaches to animal health. Their third-party tested products are developed from natural ingredients including USDA-certified organic, full-spectrum Colorado-grown hemp, and they come in a variety of options such as bites, oils, soft chews, coconut oil and peanut butter.
Honest Paws prides itself in doing more than just providing a solution for a pet's ailments. The company is passionate about educating pet owners about natural options for their pets and helping them embrace the limited time they have together. For more information, visit HonestPaws.com.
SOURCE Honest Paws
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Improving Acquires Dallas-Based Code Authority
- CopyLady Earns ENX Magazine Elite Dealer of the Year Award
- Auto Driveaway acquires a majority interest in Sparkle Mobile LLC
- ASAP Systems' Inventory Management System Offers a Refined User Experience with New Visual Enhancements
- Governor Abbott Names Chair And Appoints Turner And DeFina To Texas Council on Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders
- Freedom Spreads in South America
- Pandamoon Publishing Sets Release Date for A ROCKY DIVORCE, the Latest from Matt Coleman
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Sawyer To Commission On State Emergency Communications
- oneservice AG, announces the appointment of Jonathan Mensch as the new President of oneservice Inc. North America
- Symplast Founder Dr. Kusuma to Present Telehealth Session at the 2019 Florida Plastic Surgery Forum
- San Antonio: Join us at the SH 16 Bandera Road Corridor Plan Public Meetings
- New Eastside Park Third Community Meeting San Antonio Parks and Recreation Seeking Public Input
- FileFlex Enterprise lets SharePoint users easily and securely share files with non-SharePoint users
- Micmi Smart Light Switch works with Alexa, google home
- As a Black Man, What Happens in Vegas (at Circus Circus) Stays with Me Forever
- Cathilina Sutton Joins RHSB Public Entities Practice Group
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Six To OneStar National Service Commission
- San Antonio: Mayor Nirenberg Joins New Climate Mayors Steering Committee to Guide Citywide Climate Action
- Governor Abbott Reappoints Gravley To North Texas Tollway Authority Board Of Directors