- Texas Grows Jobs Faster Than Nation, Hits New Historic Highs
- Mountain Fresh Water Systems Announces 5% End-of-Summer Discount on All Services
- IRS Announces Heightened Audits and Six Month Processing Times on New ERC Claims Due to Suspected Fraud
Houston Landing content is free with no paywalls or subscription fees to ensure that its high-quality journalism reaches as many people as possible. It also allows other news media to freely republish its content. The Landing has grown rapidly since its soft launch in February, adding 22 new staff members to its team of top talent from all corners of the country. With numerous other positions still to be filled, The Landing is well on its way to becoming one of the largest local news nonprofits in the country.
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Border Disaster Declaration In September 2023
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Drought Disaster Declaration In September 2023
- Texas: Governor Abbott Hosts Hungarian President Novák At Governor's Mansion
- Make It Movement Launches National Marketing Pilot to Rapidly Build a New Generation of Young High-Skilled and High-Income Professionals
- U.S. Anesthesia Partners Refutes Federal Trade Commission's Misguided Allegations
As summer transitions into fall, Houston Landing's reporters will be tasked with publishing dozens of stories every month as it moves from its launch phase to a regular cadence that will see the platform dive even deeper into diverse communities across Greater Houston and report on subjects that matter to its residents. In addition to its published stories, The Landing will also begin hosting community events designed to foster dialogue between its newsroom staff and Houstonians with opinions on what types of stories they want to see reported.
Houston Landing was funded with seed investment from three leading local philanthropies – the Houston Endowment, Arnold Ventures and Kinder Foundation – after a study spearheaded by the American Journalism Project found many Houstonians do not feel they have access to a trusted source for deeply reported stories that impact their daily lives. It is led by Editor-in-Chief Mizanur Rahman, CEO Peter Bhatia and Managing Editor John Tedesco.
Readers can access Houston Landing stories daily on their enhanced digital news platform at http://www.houstonlanding.org or text 682-213-6868 for updates directly via phone.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- National Medal of Honor Museum Foundation Receives $1 Million Founding Donation from Anheuser-Busch
- Rhody Rug Revolutionizes Online Shopping Experience with the Launch of their New Direct-to-Consumer Website
- Long Island businessman turned recording artist, John Beyer, to release his first love song aptly titled, …"Love You More"
- The 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference Explores Opportunities in Healthcare Improvement Discovered as a Result of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Magical Design & Build: Bringing Innovation to Austin, TX
- Talk to Steve Jobs, Marilyn Monroe, and even Dead Presidents
- Praxent Helps Texas Lawyers' Insurance Exchange Increase the Conversion of Digital Customers and Reduce Turnaround Time for Processing New Applications and Renewals by 90%
- Nexus Neurorecovery Center - San Antonio Announces Grand Opening
- Child Health Day is an opportunity to learn anger calming technique with Liam, the Smart Rabbit
- Exploring the World of Web3? Lympid Puts Users Front and Center
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Over $3.6 Million In Grants To Panhandle, Concho Valley Veteran Organizations
- "Regenerating Life": documentary film challenges current assumptions about climate change
- Trend Micro Ranks #1 in Attack Protection in Rigorous MITRE Engenuity ATT&CK® Evaluations
- Successful Serial Entrepreneur's Event Aims To Educate, Encourage & Elevate Women Podcasters During National Women's Small Business Month
- Flint's Got Talent Returns To Showcase Creativity In Community
- Americans do talk about peace − just not the same way people do in other countries
- Governor Abbott Appoints Five To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Autonomous eVTOLs $25 Billion Market by 2030
- Selling a Life Insurance Policy Might be a Better Option Than Letting it Lapse or Surrendering it
- National Grid Renewables Announces $1.1 Million Charitable Pledge to Texas Fire Departments and School Districts