- San Antonio: San Antonians Invited to Create Public Art Mural for Historic Market Square
- Texas: Operation Lone Star Transports Over 900 Migrants To Nation's Capital, Continues Joint Border Security Efforts With Mexican Governors
- San Antonio: Residents Invited to Share their Vision for the South Community Area
HOUSTON , May 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- In business, encountering clients that refuse to pay for goods delivered or services rendered happens from time to time. Without knowledge about their proper legal rights to utilize and recover debts, most business owners exhaust resources to get debtors to pay the outstanding payments. This method of approach can often lead to frustration for the business owner, who may still not recover their debt in the end.
Whether the debtors are consumers or other businesses, recovering debt can be tricky and requires several approaches to be successful. While companies can take quick action and regularly keep track of debtors, there are more helpful steps to collect unpaid debt.
Prominent Lawyer Andrew Weisblatt Advises Business Owners on Initial Steps Towards Debt Recovery
Andrew Weisblatt, a Houston business lawyer at Weisblatt Law Firm, says that debt collection cases can initially be tackled with negotiation to resolve the issue amicably and preserve the business relationship between the parties.
More on Txylo.com
- Fluor Issues Statement Regarding Recent Decision on Pantex Plant and Y-12 National Security Complex Contract Award
- Service Compression Announces Transformative Growth Capital Investment, Permian Basin Acquisition, and Electric Newbuild Program
- Global Changemakers Celebrate Black Women In Film At Cannes Film Festival In Response To Gross Underrepresentation In Competition, over 75-years
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Wildfire Disaster Declaration In May 2022
- Governor Abbott Discusses Texas' Booming Economy During Roundtable With Business Leaders In Richland Hills
"The process of collecting pending payments can vary depending on the type of customer. In most cases, such issues with customers that respond to your queries in a good sense are easier to resolve," Weisblatt says.
"Although most business owners believe that an attorney only provides support for litigation cases, a business lawyer dexterously negotiates with debtors to avoid litigation if possible."
Debt Collection Can Be Easier with Help from a Business Lawyer
While most customers can be responsive, which leads to an effective resolution plan for paying off their debt, some customers would go to any length to avoid paying off their debt. For such customers, legal intervention can be the solution.
"Trying to collect debts from unresponsive customers who have failed to pay for your goods or services can be difficult and negatively impact your operations. After methods like negotiation fail to yield results, taking the case to court is not farfetched," Weisblatt says. He continues, "With the assistance of a business lawyer, you can file a lawsuit against your debtors and utilize your rights for debt collection, including placing liens on property or garnishing assets."
More on Txylo.com
- Country Music Singer/Songwriter Ashley Wineland To Drop Full-Length Album 'I'm Gonna Ride'
- Sterling to Participate in the KeyBanc Industrial & Basic Materials Conference on Thursday, June 2nd
- 2023 PGA WORKS Collegiate Championship to be Hosted by Alabama's Shoal Creek
- FirstClose Plans to Accelerate Growth with $35 Million Investment from Lateral
- Governor Abbott Reappoints Landis To Texas Municipal Retirement System Board Of Trustees
For over 25 years, lead attorney Andrew Weisblatt has skillfully represented businesses in the greater Houston area, ranging from multimillion-dollar corporations to single-owner start-ups, in several legal issues. He has a wealth of experience and a stellar record to back it up as a legal counsel for businesses in cases requiring business representation, contract disputes and litigation.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
SOURCE Weisblatt Law Firm
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Rebuilding Together Day: 40 years and nearly 15,000 homes rebuilt in Houston
- Helix and Microsoft to Speak on Financial Inclusion at the Finovate Spring Conference in San Francisco
- Topgolf Expanding Pennsylvania Footprint with Two New Venues
- J.L. Sullivan Announces the Release of From Brick & Darkness
- HOP WTR Mixed Packs Are Finding a New Home at an H-E-B Near You
- 1040 Abroad publishes authoritative guide on the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion (FEIE)
- Ready to Work Opens Enrollment for San Antonio Job Training and Education Program
- TupeloLife chronic care program achieves hypertension control rates to meet HEDIS performance goals
- Hunting And Fishing Pros: Gear Up For A Day Of Catching Fish Or Hunting For Wild Game
- Kelley Heckert From DYOPATH Named on CRN's 2022 Women of the Channel List
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Trapp As Presiding Judge Of The Second Administrative Judicial Region
- $230 Million Class Action Settlement Reached From 2015 Santa Barbara Oil Spill
- Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Kord team-up to defeat multiple mortars and large drones with Stryker-mounted high-energy laser
- Vertify Launches Its Automated "Better Monday" Marketing Recipes
- Author & Mental Health Advocate, George Johnson, Kicks Off Book Tour at Atlanta Black-Owned Bookstore
- The LDC Gas Forum Northeast occurs June 13-15, 2022 at the Westin Copley Place
- Living Abroad and IMPACT Group Awarded EMMA by Forum for Expatriate Management (FEM)
- CityVet Signs 6 New Partner/Owner DVMs With Plans For Continued Expansion Into New Markets
- Brandon Andrews Headlines Go Viral Festival In Dushanbe Tajikistan
- Wingstop Signs Agreement for Development Rights for South Korea