Innovex is pleased to announce the appointment of Angeline Sedita to its Board of Directors
- Governor Abbott Appoints Landi To Texas Emergency Services Retirement System Board Of Trustees
- MyyShop Makes Waves at SXSW with Social Commerce Empowerment Plans for Content Creators
- Houston: Mayor's Office of Cultural Affairs Awards $52,150 to Digitally Innovative Arts and Cultural Works
Sedita is a senior executive with almost 30 years of experience in the financial markets as a globally top ranked sell-side equity analyst covering the Energy and Energy Transition sectors. Most recently she was a Managing Director at Goldman Sachs and the lead analyst covering the Oilfield Service and Contract Drilling sector, with overlap into Industrial and Energy Transition. Previously she worked at UBS Investment Bank for nine years as a Managing Director, and before that spent nine years with Lehman Brothers as Vice President also covering Energy. She started her career at AG Edwards & Sons (now Wells Fargo) covering E&P, Integrated Oils and MLPs.
Adam Anderson, Innovex's Chief Executive Officer, expressed his excitement about Sedita joining the Board of Directors. He said, "We are excited to have Angie join our Board of Directors. Angie brings a different perspective on our business particularly through the lens of the public financial markets for oilfield services. I've known Angie for many years and am confident her experience and expertise will greatly benefit Innovex in a variety of ways."
More on Txylo.com
- SkillGigs, Inc. Announces Hire of Rasha Sammour as Human Resources Director
- Love & Drugs 3 Releases Globally
- Doug Brownridge Joins STS Capital Partners
- CourMed Founder/CEO Derrick L. Miles Featured in CNBC Viral Article on Private Aviation
- 10-4Gear.com Launches New Collection of US Border Patrol and Police Coins
Sedita is widely respected for her thought-leading industry research, financial acumen, operational/technical industry knowledge, and capital stewardship. Her financial strengths include equity offerings, valuation, FCF analysis, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Innovex Downhole Solutions Inc., has welcomed Angeline (Angie) Sedita to its Board of Directors. With almost 30 years of experience in the financial markets as a globally top ranked sell-side equity analyst covering the Energy and Energy Transition sectors, Sedita brings an extensive background to Innovex's Board of Directors.
Adam Anderson, Innovex's Chief Executive Officer commented on Sedita's appointment saying "We are excited to have Angie join our Board of Directors...I've known Angie for many years and am confident her experience and expertise will greatly benefit Innovex in a variety of ways."
Sedita is highly regarded for her thought-leading industry research, financial acumen, operational/technical industry knowledge, capital stewardship as well as her strengths in equity offerings, valuation FCF analysis and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Supreme Rejuvenation: The Safest and Most Potent Provider of Human Umbilical Cord Exosomes
- CEO: Tech firms face high stakes in remote work "debate"
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Apé Canada For Supply Of Piaggio Apé's
- Colliers welcomes Patsy Fretwell as Research Director in Houston
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Newsmax, DIRECTV Agreement
- Aldous\Walker's Caleb Miller Named to List of Texas Rising Stars for 2023
- Governor Abbott Appoints Six To Texas School Safety Center Board
- Texas: Governor Abbott Promotes Expanded School Choice In Cypress
- o9 Solutions Recognizes Samsung SDS In Its Inaugural Partner Awards Program
- Drilling Tools International to Host Virtual Analyst & Investor Day On April 18, 2023
- Eddie Turner is Recognized as the #9 Motivational Speaker in the World By Global Gurus!
- Art supply company announces BOGO special on custom size canvases
- Bayou Graphics Offers Vehicle & Fleet Graphic Designing & Installation Services
- CEO Says Green Economy Must Meet High Expectations For Jobs
- Invader Coffee Launches their Mexican Chocolate Brew for Lovers of Organic Coffee
- Governor Abbott Appoints Alvis, Meade To Texas Transportation Commission
- Governor Abbott Appoints Four To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Bolduc As Public Counsel For The Office Of Public Insurance Counsel
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Mach To Public Safety Commission
- EvereTech CEO discussed the importance of people on Episode #96 on the DoD Contract Academy Podcast