He is responsible for providing legal guidance to the executive team to minimize risk and improve the efficiency of the organization.
Reid, who earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Texas at Austin School of Law, comes to Intiva Health with extensive experience in helping to grow multiple, health-related technology companies. He has held key legal roles at HNI Healthcare, Hay Compere PLLC, and K&L Gates LLP--a Top 10 international law firm.
"We're honored to have someone with Craig's knowledge and talent joining our team. His experience will help us tremendously as we continue to connect Ready Doc to new providers and medical facilities," said Alexander Candelario, president and director of Intiva Health.
"I'm excited to join the Intiva Health family. I look forward to utilizing my experience to help Intiva Health continue to grow and transform medical credentialing," said Reid.
Reid has received numerous awards and honors from some of the most prestigious organizations in the nation. He has been named a Texas Bar Foundation Fellow, an honor which is awarded to the top lawyers in Texas, and has been recognized as one of the top lawyers under 40 by the Texas Monthly and Super Lawyers publications.
More on Txylo.com
- Santia Deck Makes History Again; First Woman Athlete To Own Sneaker Company
- The House Used by General George Washington at Valley Forge Still Stands Today
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- Ketamine Wellness Centers DFW Announces Contract with Blue Cross Blue Shield
- San Antonio: City announces Independence Day Holiday Schedule of City Services
He has served in a variety of volunteer roles including president of both the Austin Symphony BATS and Hill County Conservancy EPIC, and as a member of the board of directors for The Creative Fund, a non-profit which provides funding for Austin's performing artists.
About Intiva Health
Intiva Health is reinventing health care credentialing with Ready Doc™, the first and only free credential management software that uses distributed ledger technology to create the most secure solution available on the market. Thousands of health care organizations and providers use the software to expedite the credentialing process from months to minutes, saving the industry significant time and money while reducing risk. The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas. Visit IntivaHealth.com, Facebook or Twitter for more information.
SOURCE Intiva Health
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Torres Law Joins Alliott Group, The World's Sixth-Largest Multidisciplinary Alliance Of Professional Services Firms
- Senseeker Establishes In-House Wafer Testing Capability
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Jamie Donnelly on CFO of the Year Award
- 2020 Christmas Light Contractor post Coronavirus
- City of San Antonio and Bexar County Parks to close Fourth of July weekend due to COVID-19
- City of San Antonio updates Public Health Emergency Order
- Devpal Gupta announces the release of Power of One
- Metl-Span insulated metal panels chosen for campus renovation because colors, profiles match up well
- AUA College of Medicine Launches International Track for UK Medical Students
- CMC Group Inc. Announces Senior Leadership Transition
- Pinnacle Foundation Repair partners with EnerBank USA
- Braeden Lichti - What's the Outlook for Biopharma in 2020?
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast
- Local Businessman and Community Leader Anders Fung Announces Candidacy for Millbrae City Council
- Chicago Photographer Karen I. Hirsch Pivots During Covid-19 Crisis
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Gincor Werx on Certification as a Great Place to Work
- City of San Antonio issues new Public Health Emergency Order
- STG Logistics Adds Board Member Farrukh Bezar
- Illinois-Wisconsin Health System Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Patient Prescription Costs
- BEPeterson – Trusted Manufacturer of Northrop Grumman Reservoir Vessels