He is responsible for providing legal guidance to the executive team to minimize risk and improve the efficiency of the organization.
Reid, who earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Texas at Austin School of Law, comes to Intiva Health with extensive experience in helping to grow multiple, health-related technology companies. He has held key legal roles at HNI Healthcare, Hay Compere PLLC, and K&L Gates LLP--a Top 10 international law firm.
"We're honored to have someone with Craig's knowledge and talent joining our team. His experience will help us tremendously as we continue to connect Ready Doc to new providers and medical facilities," said Alexander Candelario, president and director of Intiva Health.
"I'm excited to join the Intiva Health family. I look forward to utilizing my experience to help Intiva Health continue to grow and transform medical credentialing," said Reid.
Reid has received numerous awards and honors from some of the most prestigious organizations in the nation. He has been named a Texas Bar Foundation Fellow, an honor which is awarded to the top lawyers in Texas, and has been recognized as one of the top lawyers under 40 by the Texas Monthly and Super Lawyers publications.
More on Txylo.com
- Governor Abbott Names Chair And Appoints Three To Texas Commission On Law Enforcement
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- Governor Abbott Names President And Appoints Four To Red River Authority of Texas Board of Directors
- Governor Abbott Announces New Waterlogic North American Headquarters In Grapevine, Texas
- Pilot Trading Expands Its Suite of Broker Integrations by going Live with TradeStation
He has served in a variety of volunteer roles including president of both the Austin Symphony BATS and Hill County Conservancy EPIC, and as a member of the board of directors for The Creative Fund, a non-profit which provides funding for Austin's performing artists.
About Intiva Health
Intiva Health is reinventing health care credentialing with Ready Doc™, the first and only free credential management software that uses distributed ledger technology to create the most secure solution available on the market. Thousands of health care organizations and providers use the software to expedite the credentialing process from months to minutes, saving the industry significant time and money while reducing risk. The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas. Visit IntivaHealth.com, Facebook or Twitter for more information.
SOURCE Intiva Health
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Improving Acquires Dallas-Based Code Authority
- CopyLady Earns ENX Magazine Elite Dealer of the Year Award
- Auto Driveaway acquires a majority interest in Sparkle Mobile LLC
- ASAP Systems' Inventory Management System Offers a Refined User Experience with New Visual Enhancements
- Governor Abbott Names Chair And Appoints Turner And DeFina To Texas Council on Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders
- Freedom Spreads in South America
- Pandamoon Publishing Sets Release Date for A ROCKY DIVORCE, the Latest from Matt Coleman
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Sawyer To Commission On State Emergency Communications
- oneservice AG, announces the appointment of Jonathan Mensch as the new President of oneservice Inc. North America
- Symplast Founder Dr. Kusuma to Present Telehealth Session at the 2019 Florida Plastic Surgery Forum
- San Antonio: Join us at the SH 16 Bandera Road Corridor Plan Public Meetings
- New Eastside Park Third Community Meeting San Antonio Parks and Recreation Seeking Public Input
- FileFlex Enterprise lets SharePoint users easily and securely share files with non-SharePoint users
- Micmi Smart Light Switch works with Alexa, google home
- As a Black Man, What Happens in Vegas (at Circus Circus) Stays with Me Forever
- Honest Paws, The #1 Online CBD Brand For Pets, Announces Partnership With American Distribution And Manufacturing Company (ADMC)
- Cathilina Sutton Joins RHSB Public Entities Practice Group
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Six To OneStar National Service Commission
- San Antonio: Mayor Nirenberg Joins New Climate Mayors Steering Committee to Guide Citywide Climate Action
- Governor Abbott Reappoints Gravley To North Texas Tollway Authority Board Of Directors