- Score! 7-Eleven, Inc. Delivers Free Pizza for Football's Favorite Day
- Texas: First Lady Abbott, OneStar Foundation Announce 39th Annual Governor's Volunteer Awards Recipients
- The Institute of Internal Auditors' General Audit Management Conference to be held March 13-15
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 30, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Invicti Security announced the availability of its AppSec solutions as both a private listing and public offer in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace. The engagement with AWS makes it easier for existing AWS customers to purchase and deploy Invicti's software directly in the cloud, allowing for a simple way to scan for vulnerabilities and help make web applications more secure.
Any customer can purchase Invicti using their existing AWS cloud agreement to simplify the procurement process, which can count toward their contracted annual AWS spending. By giving customers the option to purchase through the AWS Marketplace, AWS customers have the convenience of consolidated billing and access to flexible funding sources to support their cloud migration efforts.
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Tate To Pecos River Compact Commission
- SOUTHERN GLAZER'S WORKERS JOIN TEAMSTERS LOCAL 745
- Raise Business Capital Effectively
- On The Border Introduces a New Seafood Menu with a Crab Fiesta
- New Way To Promote Small Business Launched
"Now, AWS customers can protect their web applications with Invicti's DAST solution in a streamlined purchasing process," said Alvaro Warden, Director of Channels, Invicti. "Having the option for customers to add Invicti to their AWS bill directly through AWS Marketplace simplifies procurement, expedites return on investment, and extends the reach of our accurate, automated, continuous scanning solution to AWS customers worldwide."
Invicti Security provides application security with zero noise by making it simple for teams to build security automation into every step of the SDLC. It eliminates hundreds of hours of manual tasks by reducing time-wasting false positives using Proof-Based Scanning technology. It also helps developers fix issues quickly with detailed documentation that pinpoints vulnerability locations. In the past year, Invicti supported its customers with the ability to scan over 420,000 web applications and added nearly 750 new customers to its roster of more than 3,600 worldwide.
More on Txylo.com
- Lineus Medical® Awarded ISO 13485 and MDSAP Certifications
- Magna Imperio Systems® Selects Danielle Ferreira for CFO Position
- Saturated Market Creates Golden Opportunity for Florida Luxury Custom Home Builder to the Stars!
- Bestselling author Alyce Dailey releases a new book to equip moms with tools they need to prepare the next generation of women to be healthy and whole
- Well-Being and Equity (WE ) In The World Mobilizes Change for a More Economically and Racially Just Society
About Invicti Security
Invicti Security – which acquired and combined respective DAST leaders Acunetix and Netsparker – is on a mission: application security with zero noise. An AppSec leader for more than 15 years, Invicti's best-in-DAST solutions enable DevSecOps teams to continuously scan web applications, shifting both left and right to identify, prioritize and secure a company's most important assets. Our commitment to accuracy, coverage, automation, and scalability helps mitigate risks and propel the world forward by securing every web application. Invicti is headquartered in Austin, Texas, and has employees in over 11 countries serving more than 4,000 organizations around the world. For more information, visit our website or follow us on LinkedIn.
SOURCE Invicti Security
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- The Data Economics Company and Gordian Knot Strategies Announce Enkrateia Climate Investment Decision Support Platform
- Increased Consumer Preference for Sustainable Materials Boosting Market Growth USA - English USA - English India - English
- End of remote work could spell disaster for diversity efforts
- New website for green jobs launched
- Global System Dynamics, Inc. Announces Sponsor's Request for an Additional One-Month Extension to Complete its Initial Business Combination
- Governor Abbott Appoints Three To Texas Southern University Board Of Regents
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Keeney To Board Of Pilot Commissioners For Harris County Ports
- Organic Spa Houston - Specialized skincare in Rice Village
- Americana Songstress Emma Jo To Release Powerful New Single, 'Straight Into Mine'
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Cash To Governor's Commission For Women
- BGSF, Inc. to Participate in the 2023 Alliance Global Partners Virtual Growth Technology Conference on February 16th
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Fulks To 470th District Court
- VISTADASH WINS 2023 AWA AWARD
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Wysocki To 162nd District Court
- IISE announces leadership election results
- 2022 Q4 | Multifamily Market Report | Houston
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Statewide Plan Banning Use Of TikTok
- University of Houston Law Center to feature Reginald Dwayne Betts as Black History Month Speaker
- Chesapeake Granite Wash Trust Announces Distribution of $0.0757 Per Common Unit
- Hookahville 56 Lineup Announcement