Lady Justice Implores Lawyers to “Law Better” in New DISCO Campaign Through BigSmall
- MyyShop Makes Waves at SXSW with Social Commerce Empowerment Plans for Content Creators
- Governor Abbott Appoints Landi To Texas Emergency Services Retirement System Board Of Trustees
- ShopCHARLI.com Launches Online Store With a Hot New Spring Collection that Doesn't Miss
The global campaign was shot by award-winning director Clay Weiner through production company Biscuit. It features Lady Justice stepping off her plinth and exhorting lawyers to get with the times, use DISCO and Law Better. The digital and social work continues the theme with Lady J promoting DISCO's AI-driven technologies and services.
Tom Furr, Chief Marketing Officer at DISCO said: "When it comes to technology, it's time for the legal sector to modernize itself and embrace innovation like other industries have. We're taking a humorous approach to get noticed, but the things Lady J gets angry about are all real-life frustrations that lawyers face every day of their working lives and which DISCO can solve."
More on Txylo.com
- SkillGigs, Inc. Announces Hire of Rasha Sammour as Human Resources Director
- Love & Drugs 3 Releases Globally
- Doug Brownridge Joins STS Capital Partners
- CourMed Founder/CEO Derrick L. Miles Featured in CNBC Viral Article on Private Aviation
- 10-4Gear.com Launches New Collection of US Border Patrol and Police Coins
Tom Evans, Creative Partner at BigSmall added: "DISCO is a phenomenal product, so our mission is to make sure every lawyer in the world knows about it. With Lady J as the new face of DISCO's creative we hope to spread the word further and faster than ever before."
The integrated campaign was built on the brand strategy defined by BigSmall and the central brand idea of Law Better. It will launch in the US before rolling out to other markets later in the year. To watch the ad or learn more about the campaign visit DISCO.com/LawBetter.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Supreme Rejuvenation: The Safest and Most Potent Provider of Human Umbilical Cord Exosomes
- CEO: Tech firms face high stakes in remote work "debate"
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Apé Canada For Supply Of Piaggio Apé's
- Colliers welcomes Patsy Fretwell as Research Director in Houston
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Newsmax, DIRECTV Agreement
- Aldous\Walker's Caleb Miller Named to List of Texas Rising Stars for 2023
- Governor Abbott Appoints Six To Texas School Safety Center Board
- Texas: Governor Abbott Promotes Expanded School Choice In Cypress
- o9 Solutions Recognizes Samsung SDS In Its Inaugural Partner Awards Program
- Drilling Tools International to Host Virtual Analyst & Investor Day On April 18, 2023
- Eddie Turner is Recognized as the #9 Motivational Speaker in the World By Global Gurus!
- Art supply company announces BOGO special on custom size canvases
- Bayou Graphics Offers Vehicle & Fleet Graphic Designing & Installation Services
- CEO Says Green Economy Must Meet High Expectations For Jobs
- Invader Coffee Launches their Mexican Chocolate Brew for Lovers of Organic Coffee
- Governor Abbott Appoints Alvis, Meade To Texas Transportation Commission
- Governor Abbott Appoints Four To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Bolduc As Public Counsel For The Office Of Public Insurance Counsel
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Mach To Public Safety Commission
- EvereTech CEO discussed the importance of people on Episode #96 on the DoD Contract Academy Podcast