- Positive Powerful Women Gather to Promote Unity in the Grand Canyon State
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Drought Disaster Declaration In August 2022
- Governor Abbott Appoints Jackson To Public Utility Commission Of Texas
The Chief Procurement Officer leads day-to-day sourcing and procurement activities for the City of Houston under the direction of the Chief Business Officer.
Greenfield has served the City since 2006, most recently as Assistant Director of Procurement and Warehouse Services for Houston Public Works, where he oversees the procurement, contract development, management, and compliance for nearly $1B in goods and services annually. Greenfield has established integral working relationships with the City's Office of Business Opportunity to ensure equitable representation among small, minority and woman owned businesses in City contracts. He also has worked in the City's Fleet Management Division and the Mayor's Office.
More on Txylo.com
- How to Choose the Best Bamboo Cheese Board for Your Kitchen
- New Mural by Houston Artist David Maldonado to Unveil at Renovated Denver Harbor Multi-Service Center
- Sciens Building Solutions Finalizes San Antonio Acquisition
- Greenwich LifeSciences Announces Activation of Clinical Sites and Commencement of Phase III Clinical Trial
- City of Houston Awarded RAISE Grant Funding for Telephone Road Project
"Jed's steadfast leadership and institutional knowledge will serve the City well. Throughout my administration, we focused on strict adherence to procurement rules and regulations. I am confident that Jed will operate with the highest level of integrity," said Mayor Turner.
Greenfield received his Master of Public Administration from the University of Houston. He has undergraduate degrees in political science and history from Webb State University. He is a graduate of the City Leadership Institute Program, President of the Southeast Texas Association of Public Purchasing, and was named the City of Houston Employee of the Year in 2010.
Jed Greenfield's appointment is effective July 7, 2022.
Latest on Txylo.com
- San Antonio: District 8 Councilman Calls for City Hall to be Lit Orange in Commemoration of Agent Orange Awareness Day
- Governor Abbott Appoints Smith, Rodriguez To Texas Emergency Services Retirement System Board Of Trustees
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Three To State Independent Living Council
- Tom Wright named interim head of Investor Relations
- agilon health Announces Retirement and New Appointment to its Board of Directors
- Texas: Governor Abbott Mobilizes Additional State Resources As Wildfire Danger Continues
- Diamond Bridal Gallery Celebrates Its 16th Anniversary
- Texas Lawyer Honors BAL's Chief Technology Officer Chanille Juneau with Legal Innovator Award
- Texas: Governor Abbott, DPS Announce Security Measures For Uvalde ISD
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces New Producer Owned Beef Facility In Amarillo
- Jay Menger Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- Palos Verdes Real Estate Agent Promotes Luxury Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Regent Surgical Health and Ascension Texas Joint Venture on The Orthopedic Surgery Center of Central Texas
- Arizona Pest Control To Support Local High School Sports And Education Programs
- datacenterHawk Reports Dynamic Data Center Growth in North American and European Markets as APAC Region Rapidly Expands
- San Antonio successfully hosts first day of Army Training
- State-Of-The-Art Chiropractic Care Arrives in Katy, Texas
- Grammy Award Winning Singer, Songwriter and Producer David Longoria Joins the List of Artists at VANC Fest 2022
- Magellan Healthcare, Inc. Earns Full Accreditation of Managed Behavioral Healthcare Organizations from the National Committee for Quality Assurance
- Tidewater Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock