Gabriel Gabor, 1+917-364-2755
SAN ANTONIO AND MEXICO CITY (May 14, 2019) – The Alamodome will once again welcome the annual Mexican National Team U.S. Tour. The Federación Mexicana de Fútbol (FMF), Soccer United Marketing (SUM), the City of San Antonio and San Antonio Sports announced today that the popular Mexican National Team will play on Tuesday, September 10, in the Alamo City against an opponent to be named later. The fifth MexTour match of 2019 is presented by Nissan.
To download video/audio of Mexico Manager Gerardo "Tata" Martino commenting on the game, please click HERE.
More on Txylo.com
- WORLD SERIES OF FIGHTING announces the official grappling teams for "WSOF-Submission 1" on June 15th, 2019 at Sam's Town Live
- Texas: Governor Abbott Names Vice Chair And Appoints Five To OneStar National Service Commission
- Vodacom Group enters into an agreement to acquire majority stake in IoT.nxt
- THE PARCHED GARDEN Announces the Launch of Its Monthly Subscription Club for Succulents
- "American Boy" Creates Cannabis Buzz at the University of Rome, Italy
Tickets for the San Antonio game will go on sale to the general public on Monday, May 20 at 10 a.m. (local time) via MexTour.org or ticketmaster.com.
After two March matches under the direction of Martino, the Mexican National Team is undefeated in the 2019 MexTour and averaging nearly 50,000 fans in recent matches in San Diego and the Bay Area.
For more information, fans are invited to visit www.MexTour.org, the ultimate fan destination page with the latest information related to the team's visit to U.S. cities throughout the year, including full tour schedule, on-sale dates, game day guide and activities, public events and more. Fans can also visit the official Mexican National Team U.S. e-store, http://store.miseleccion.us/, featuring the latest team gear, including jerseys, hats, team merchandise and more.
More on Txylo.com
- LMS50 Announces New Online Employee Training Courses
- Perceptum Launches Upgraded Website and New Services Offerings for 21st Century Professionals
- Ebola united states migrant with Ebola virus
- Texas: Governor Abbott Attends Grand Opening Of First Baptist Church Of Sutherland Springs
- United States Powerlifting Association (USPA) Landshark Open
Over the years, San Antonio has evolved into a regular stop for the Mexican National Team U.S. Tour, where it has enjoyed large enthusiastic crowds. The team last played there on January 31, 2018, with Mexico defeating Bosnia and Herzegovina 1-0 behind a 65th minute goal by Hugo Ayala. Mexico is undefeated in three all-time tour marches at the famed Alamodome (2004, 2014, 2018)
In its 17th edition, the annual Mexican National Team U.S. Tour matches – popularly known as MexTour – have become one of the most popular events in the sport, with an average of approximately 63,000 fans per game during the 2018 edition. With nearly 85 games played since 2002, the Mexican National Team has been able to use the matches not only to prepare for important competitions like the FIFA World Cup and Concacaf Gold Cup, but also to reach their fervent fan base across North America.
The Mexican National Team U.S. Tour, sponsored by Adidas, Advance Auto Parts, Allstate Insurance Company, AT&T, Coca-Cola, Daisy Sour Cream, Delta/Aeromexico, Estrella Jalisco, Nissan, POWERADE, The Home Depot, and Wells Fargo - in addition to new sponsors Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Honey Nut Cheerios and Lucky Charms. The tour will visit various cities across the United States in 2019 and be broadcast nationally on the Univision family of networks and Fútbol de Primera Radio Network.
Latest on Txylo.com
- City of San Antonio to Begin Providing Video Coverage of Council Committee Meetings and Planning, Zoning and Historic Design Review Commission Meetings
- San Antonio: Mayor Nirenberg Supports Aid for Asylum Seekers
- Maapera Analytics Awarded Product Demonstration Program
- San Antonio: Change the Way We Give Campaign to Provide Meaningful Help to Homeless and At-Risk Individuals
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Launches New Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Initiative on Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2019
- Nonprofits First Releases 501cPro Toolkit Invaluable Tool for Growing Nonprofits
- Nevvon wins a fully endorsed contract with Washington State Department of Social and Health Services
- Grilling Enthusiasts Can Get Recipes, Cooking Tips And Earn Cash With Online Reward Program GrillPerks
- Datavalet Announces the Launch of Guest Wi-Fi Fair-Use Management
- ShearShare Cofounder Named SMU Cox School of Business 2019 Outstanding Young Alumni
- Falco eMotors Awarded Patent for Advances in Liquid Cooling of Direct Drive Motors for Electric Bikes
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates its Client, Tedd Drattell, on Major Honor
- Golf Gum™ Combines the Cognitive Benefits of Chewing Gum with the Physical Benefits of Caffeine – an Energy Breakthrough Backed by Science
- Learn at SAPL Launches Free Digital inclusion Certificate Program Available to All San Antonio Residents
- San Antonio: City Council B Session, May 15: Dockless Vehicle Briefing
- pNeo announces North American ecommerce expansion through Canada's largest online retailers
- OpenRoad Lending crosses over the $2 Billion in new auto loans mark
- Capital Farm Credit Extends Support of Houston Safari Club Foundation
- HSCF Now Accepting Entries For Annual Hunting and Photo Awards
- HSCF Announces Stellar 2020 Convention Entertainment Lineup!