Gabriel Gabor, 1+917-364-2755
SAN ANTONIO AND MEXICO CITY (May 14, 2019) – The Alamodome will once again welcome the annual Mexican National Team U.S. Tour. The Federación Mexicana de Fútbol (FMF), Soccer United Marketing (SUM), the City of San Antonio and San Antonio Sports announced today that the popular Mexican National Team will play on Tuesday, September 10, in the Alamo City against an opponent to be named later. The fifth MexTour match of 2019 is presented by Nissan.
To download video/audio of Mexico Manager Gerardo "Tata" Martino commenting on the game, please click HERE.
More on Txylo.com
- projekt202 Names Kevin Fisher as Dallas GM
- San Antonio IP Firm Secures Revolutionary Phase Change Material Patent
- Flying L Ranch Resort Sponsoring "Stars at Night Gala"
- Dharma Platform Partners with Childfund International, Using Real-Time Data to Enhance Outreach to Vulnerable Populations
- Powerful New Book 'Love Loss Light' Speaks to Those in Grief
Tickets for the San Antonio game will go on sale to the general public on Monday, May 20 at 10 a.m. (local time) via MexTour.org or ticketmaster.com.
After two March matches under the direction of Martino, the Mexican National Team is undefeated in the 2019 MexTour and averaging nearly 50,000 fans in recent matches in San Diego and the Bay Area.
For more information, fans are invited to visit www.MexTour.org, the ultimate fan destination page with the latest information related to the team's visit to U.S. cities throughout the year, including full tour schedule, on-sale dates, game day guide and activities, public events and more. Fans can also visit the official Mexican National Team U.S. e-store, http://store.miseleccion.us/, featuring the latest team gear, including jerseys, hats, team merchandise and more.
More on Txylo.com
- CannaBiz Invest Asia Draws Global Medical & Industrial Cannabis Industry Players to Bangkok
- MiaSolé Achieves Flexible Substrate Thin-Film Solar Cell Efficiency of 20.56 Percent
- REAL Trends + Tom Ferry Announce 2019 America's Best Real Estate Agents List Seventh Annual Real Estate Ranking
- Doug Baruchin of Island Trauma Services, Inc. Earns Accredited ACAC Certification
- Join Music2Deal a Business Network for the Music Industry ONLY @Music2Deal
Over the years, San Antonio has evolved into a regular stop for the Mexican National Team U.S. Tour, where it has enjoyed large enthusiastic crowds. The team last played there on January 31, 2018, with Mexico defeating Bosnia and Herzegovina 1-0 behind a 65th minute goal by Hugo Ayala. Mexico is undefeated in three all-time tour marches at the famed Alamodome (2004, 2014, 2018)
In its 17th edition, the annual Mexican National Team U.S. Tour matches – popularly known as MexTour – have become one of the most popular events in the sport, with an average of approximately 63,000 fans per game during the 2018 edition. With nearly 85 games played since 2002, the Mexican National Team has been able to use the matches not only to prepare for important competitions like the FIFA World Cup and Concacaf Gold Cup, but also to reach their fervent fan base across North America.
The Mexican National Team U.S. Tour, sponsored by Adidas, Advance Auto Parts, Allstate Insurance Company, AT&T, Coca-Cola, Daisy Sour Cream, Delta/Aeromexico, Estrella Jalisco, Nissan, POWERADE, The Home Depot, and Wells Fargo - in addition to new sponsors Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Honey Nut Cheerios and Lucky Charms. The tour will visit various cities across the United States in 2019 and be broadcast nationally on the Univision family of networks and Fútbol de Primera Radio Network.
Latest on Txylo.com
- American Indian Tribe Demands Full Archeological Study Amidst Major Renovation of the Alamo
- Press Conference: American Indian Tribe Demands Full Archaeological Study of the Alamo
- Saum G To Release New Music album "Alternate Paths"
- Nystrom & Associates Celebrates 10,000 Patients Receiving Early Access with QueueDr
- San Antonio: City Manager Walsh announces executive staff appointments
- Black Female Entreprenuer's 2-In-1 Store & Salon Provides Classes To Give Back To Community
- Questtec Solutions Sponsors the Heat Recovery Steam Generator Forum in Orlando
- San Antonio: Parks and Recreation's Zero Robotics Summer Program Coding for Fun, Competition, and the Future of Space Exploration
- Hello Sustainable Hair: New Mom Gretchen Rossi Partners with OMORFIE
- Real Estate Investing With A Purpose
- San Antonio: Mayor Nirenberg presides over Sisters Cities National Conference
- The Global Glow: The founder behind beauty powerhouse MineTan is taking over the self tan industry
- National Testing Network Recognized by Governing Magazine
- Digisonics Nets New OB Ultrasound Solution Expansions
- CURevl Launches Education Refinance Program with Y-12 Federal Credit Union
- Talking Rocks Venue Announces Its Own Multi-Day, Multi-Cultural, Music, Food, & Gemstone Showcase
- Residential Home Funding Corp. Plans to Add 100 Loan Officers by End of 2019
- Leo Bottary Announces the Launch of Peernovation
- IRS Commissioner to Address National Tax Pro Group
- Share Internet Data Ltd (SID) Expands its Mobile Network to include the Unbanked with its LDJ Digital app