- Fiestas Patrias San Antonio 2021 Kicks Off September 15
- Texas: Governor Abbott Issues Proclamation Marking 20th Anniversary Of 9/11
- Texas: Governor Abbott Increases Readiness Level of State Operations Center In Response To Tropical Storm Nicholas
Accepting the donation is Taya Kyle. She is best known through her marriage to the late, great American Sniper, Chris Kyle, but she is also a New York Times best-selling author, with two books published. Taya founded the Taya and Chris Kyle Foundation as a way to continue a post-deployment legacy Chris began, aiming to enhance military service, veteran, and first responder marriages by providing a variety of experiences that helps them escape the everyday rigors that come with a life of service.
"Taya Kyle represents everything we stand for at Military.Finance," says Brad Dahl, creator of the Military.Finance token. "She's an American icon that continues to strengthen her and her husband's legacy through helping families of heroes that serve."
Taya Kyle has agreed to collaborate with Military.Finance because their mission aligns well with the foundation she set up in her husband's honor, to not only support veterans and first responders but to also focus on their families. Kyle is excited about the opportunity to work with this trending technology that could change how charities discover financial support to help their cause.
More on Txylo.com
- Governor Greg Abbott Appoints Sweatt to Texas Woman's University Board of Regents
- Completion of emergency boiler repairs at Albemarle, a chemical company in Pasadena, Texas
- Houston's Iapetus Holdings Ranks Grow with New Controller Mike Marx
- 10:17 ET Chili's Wants To Spice Up Your Homecoming With Customized, Chilified Mums
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
"We are going to be able to do a lot of good with the money Military.Finance donated," says Kyle. "They have got me really intrigued with what they are doing with their cryptocurrency."
This brings Military.Finance's total donations to $50,000 with the other $20K getting donated to Major Ed Pulido at the Heart of a Lion Foundation on June 2nd, just 21 days after the token was developed. "These guys are the real deal," stated Major Ed. "We have an opportunity to change a lot of lives."
Along with the financial donations, Military.Finance has also initiated several programs to encourage volunteer efforts, connect active-duty military with family, sponsor individual PTSD treatments, as well as grant wishes for terminally ill veterans.
Taya and Chris Kyle Foundation: https://tackf.org
Taya Donation Acceptance Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/CRkRl74Bmtn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
More on Txylo.com
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
- Madisonville Jane Doe-5 year Recovery Anniversary
- 07:01 ET NadaMoo! Brings Dairy Free Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream to your Seasonal Dessert Rotation
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Announces New Experts From Around the World
- SilverPoint Senior Living Named in the Top 20 of 2021 Best Workplaces in Aging Services by Great Place to Work and Fortune
TechRate Audit: https://github.com/TechRate/Smart-Contract-Audits/blob/main/Military%20Finance%20Token.pdf
Contact Name: Don Dahl
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: (540) 522-0052
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Biden Administration Refusal To Close Ports Of Entry
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Three to the Lower Neches Valley Authority Board of Directors
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Three to State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Improving Appoints Kathy Henely as New Board Member
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- Moss Construction Promotes Mendeljian to VP of Preconstruction
- Heart to Heart Hospice Receives Medalogix Muse Trailblazer Award for Adopting Machine Learning Technology
- Trophy Automotive Dealer Group Announces the Launch of Fab Cars, An E-Commerce Platform For Selling and Buying Used Cars
- ACU continues to lead Texas universities in U.S. News student success categories
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Texas: Governor Abbott, HHSC Announce Federal Approval For SNAP Benefit Replacements Due To Hurricane Nicholas
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Beaumont Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Corpus Christi Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Houston Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Victoria Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas MDL Sought for Splashtown Chemical Leak Cases