Tracker Corp. solutions have a 20-year history of enabling legal accuracy and ensuring data security:
- Its I-9 Complete offering is the only end-to-end I-9 compliance software solution that's maintained a perfect track record of zero client fines. Its ImmigrationTracker™ solution is used by law firms of all sizes, as well as corporate HR and Legal teams, to streamline immigration case management.
The acquisition supports Mitratech's mission to provide legal and compliance solutions to mitigate risk across organizations.
"We're absolutely thrilled to be able to add TrackerCorp's solutions to what we make available to our clients," says Mike Williams, CEO of Mitratech. "This is really an amazing opportunity for us, since they've been such an outstanding innovator and segment leader, and we're looking forward to continuing to grow the trust and confidence they've earned with their customers over the years."
More on Txylo.com
- Renowned Christmas Tree Designer Donating Tree for Fundraising
- Rising Music Star, Kennedy Stephens Honors Breonna Taylor in Profound New Song
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City
- DASUNG Releases New 10.3-inch E-ink Tablet "Not-eReader 103"
Julie Pearl, co-founder and chair of Tracker Corp, says Mitratech's appreciation of her company's mission helped drive the acquisition. "Our talented team has steadfastly built and refined solutions that give employers and compliance professionals true peace of mind," she says. "We chose them because they really understand our mission, and are equally dedicated to helping customers address complex issues in real time, from anywhere. The Mitratech approach aligns with ours, delivering immediate and reliable impact to the business, and the people who are part of it."
For more information, visit Mitratech.com
Mitratech is a proven global technology partner for corporate legal, risk, and compliance professionals, offering a proven portfolio of end-to-end solutions that spread operational best practices throughout the enterprise, standardizing processes, and accelerating time-to-value. That helps legal and GRC teams rise to the challenge of serving the evolving needs of the modern, dynamic enterprise. For more info, visit mitratech.com.
SOURCE Mitratech Holdings Inc
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Culturingua Partners with Northside ISD and City of San Antonio for a 2020 Census Art Contest to Raise Awareness of the Census
- Governor Abbott Announces Deployment Of Texas A&M Veterinary Emergency Team, AgriLife Extension To Assist With California Wildfire Relief
- Governor Abbott Announces Over $171 Million In CARES Act Funding For Rental Assistance, Texas Eviction Diversion Program
- Curative Researchers Initiate Research Study to Test Efficacy of Self-Collected COVID-19 Tests
- 6-Year Old First-Time Author Kai Mahalyn Tampol
- Powerstage Sports Nutrition Launches New Supplements Brand for the Athlete in All of Us!
- Governor Abbott Congratulates Texas' Blue Ribbon Schools
- Renée Bailey Announces the Release of 18 Things College Students Need to Know
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Agreement With Health Insurers To Continue Payment Parity For Telehealth
- Texas condominium and townhome sales decline, median price increases from 2019 to 2020
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Texas hip hop artist sends shout out to friends in 'Darcwav' music collective in new single
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- James Avery Artisan Jewelry opening soon in Lake Jackson
- Whatfinger Gives Drudge Report and Others a Run for Their Money as It Surges to Be Larger Than Next Six Competitors Combined
- Rethink Wins Three Awards in One Month
- Oncor Announces Pricing Of $450 Million Senior Secured Notes Offering
- San Antonio: Be Counted and Be Heard Comedy Show to encourage African Americans in our community to get counted in the 2020 Census
- David Duston Brings Safe Money and Income Radio to Dallas
- New live video network for students enhances college social life and campus entertainment