- What You Need to Know About Burn Injuries [Infographic]
- Global Stock Market / Crypto Crash Before June 17, 2021
- FreeWater, The World's First Free Beverage Company, Launches With A Foundation And Focus In Philanthropy
ESD11 posted job openings across 12 different positions when it opened its employment portal last week, and has received applications from more than 1,000 individuals, according to ESD11 Executive Director Doug Hooten.
In addition, ESD11 is hosting a virtual job fair today and tomorrow, in order to provide additional opportunities for those who may be interested in applying. More information on the job fair is available here.
"I'm very happy with the response," said Mr. Hooten. "We have had tremendous interest, and based on that, I expect to be able to put together a highly qualified team of emergency medical services people who will be ready to respond and provide the very best care to those who need us."
"It's pretty amazing. That's a lot of people," said ESD11 Board President Karen Plummer. "I think it speaks to the fact that as we move forward, what we're putting together is real and exciting, and people want to be a part of that."
More on Txylo.com
- Is Change Coming to the EB-5 Industry?
- All Fish Gear: Launching a New Online Store Dedicated to the Art of Fishing
- Westlake Chemical Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Governor Abbott Announces 20 Million COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Administered In Texas
- San Antonio: Animal Care Services teams up with renowned animal welfare foundation and disaster response organization
The District also recently announced that its new podcast, hosted by Hooten, has been viewed more than 500 times. "In the latest episode, we talk all about our hiring process and staffing plans," Hooten said. The podcast is available here.
ESD11-operated ambulances are scheduled to hit the street September 4, when ESD11's contract with Cypress Creek Emergency Medical Services (CCEMS) expires.
Harris County Emergency Services District No. 11 (ESD11) provides emergency medical services to over 600,000 people across more than 177 square miles of North Harris County, with a service area larger than the City of Atlanta, Georgia. ESD11 is the largest Emergency Services District by population in the State of Texas. Additional information at https://esd11.com/.
SOURCE Harris Co. ESD No. 11
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Savara Announces New Employment Inducement Grant Under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Fort Worth Christian Announces Valedictorian and Salutatorian
- Braemar Hotels & Resorts Announces Pricing of $75 Million Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- Ismail Sirdah's Guide To Landing Event Sponsorships
- Venom F5 Global Public Debut Set for Amelia Island Concours
- ShearShare Partners With ENVY To Help Beauty Professionals Rebound From Pandemic
- International Being You Day Will Take Place on May 22nd
- Fluor Announces Pricing of Upsized Convertible Preferred Stock Offering
- San Antonio: Committee on Emergency Preparedness to host meeting this Friday, May 14, 2021
- San Antonio: CDC Recommends Use of Pfizer Vaccine in Adolescents, 12 to 15 Years Old
- Mitochondria gallery presents "Life In Color." A group exhibition by rising artists from west Africa
- Benchmark International Facilitated The Transaction Of Nova Engineering to an Individual Buyer
- Texas First Lady Cecilia Abbott Delivers Remarks At Zonta Club Of Parker County's Status Of Women Luncheon
- Bulldog Mobile Billboards Newest Advertising Truck - The BESTie
- ALYI Adds Self-Drive Rentals To Electric Motorcycle Rideshare Program Targeting $4 Billion African Market
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Winter Storm Disaster Declaration For May 2021
- Naturally Slim Announces Rebrand to Wondr Health
- Aspire Fertility San Antonio Welcomes Jennifer Knudtson, MD to its Team of Renowned Fertility Specialists
- Governor Abbott Receives Texas Military Value Task Force 2021 Report
- 10 Year Anniversary of International Kangaroo Care Awareness Day