- Texas Grows Jobs Faster Than Nation, Hits New Historic Highs
- Mountain Fresh Water Systems Announces 5% End-of-Summer Discount on All Services
- Pizza Hut Joins Colony Ridge Communities, Amplifying the Neighborhood's Vibrant Offerings!
Andrew Cederlind, President and COO of Conversion Logix, expressed his enthusiasm for the new addition to the team: "We are thrilled to welcome CJ to our organization as our new Chief Revenue Officer. With decades of management experience in SaaS-based emerging technology companies, CJ brings a wealth of knowledge and a proven track record of success in leading innovative and customer-centric teams. At Conversion Logix, our clients rely on us to keep them on the cutting edge of the industry. CJ's deep industry expertise and commitment to delivering a high-touch consultative experience for clients makes him a perfect fit."
One of the biggest waves hitting both the marketing and real estate industry is the emergence of AI. Conversion Logix has uniquely positioned itself to focus on Hybrid Intelligence, an approach to AI that combines the unique expertise of humans with the scalable and instantaneous nature of AI to keep their clients at the forefront of the industry. Edmonds commented on this approach: "I was very impressed with Conversion Logix's incorporation of Hybrid Intelligence into their service offering. Conversion Logix harnesses the value of AI and pairs it with their real estate marketing expertise to deliver qualified leads that become quality residents."
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Border Disaster Declaration In September 2023
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Drought Disaster Declaration In September 2023
- Texas: Governor Abbott Hosts Hungarian President Novák At Governor's Mansion
- Make It Movement Launches National Marketing Pilot to Rapidly Build a New Generation of Young High-Skilled and High-Income Professionals
- U.S. Anesthesia Partners Refutes Federal Trade Commission's Misguided Allegations
The company has been developing an AI recommendation engine to provide their clients with campaign insights that leverage their expansive database of multifamily and senior living advertising campaigns and over 1+ million customer journeys generated from their lead generation platform, The Conversion Cloud®. When asked what excites him most about joining Conversion Logix, Edmonds said: "Conversion Logix is a success because of its team of experts and their relationships with their clients. They are not racing to optimize technology and margins at the expense of servicing their clients." He continued: "Unlike many technology companies in the industry, they aren't over-leveraged with debt, they don't have to answer to venture capital and private equity demands and put profit and sales over people. They've remained one of the fastest-growing marketing companies in the nation for nearly a decade and poured those resources back into the company to deliver the highest caliber of service to their client base. I think this approach is a recipe for success, and am excited to take this already successful company to the next level."
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- National Medal of Honor Museum Foundation Receives $1 Million Founding Donation from Anheuser-Busch
- Rhody Rug Revolutionizes Online Shopping Experience with the Launch of their New Direct-to-Consumer Website
- Long Island businessman turned recording artist, John Beyer, to release his first love song aptly titled, …"Love You More"
- The 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference Explores Opportunities in Healthcare Improvement Discovered as a Result of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Magical Design & Build: Bringing Innovation to Austin, TX
- Talk to Steve Jobs, Marilyn Monroe, and even Dead Presidents
- Praxent Helps Texas Lawyers' Insurance Exchange Increase the Conversion of Digital Customers and Reduce Turnaround Time for Processing New Applications and Renewals by 90%
- Nexus Neurorecovery Center - San Antonio Announces Grand Opening
- Child Health Day is an opportunity to learn anger calming technique with Liam, the Smart Rabbit
- Exploring the World of Web3? Lympid Puts Users Front and Center
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Over $3.6 Million In Grants To Panhandle, Concho Valley Veteran Organizations
- "Regenerating Life": documentary film challenges current assumptions about climate change
- Trend Micro Ranks #1 in Attack Protection in Rigorous MITRE Engenuity ATT&CK® Evaluations
- Successful Serial Entrepreneur's Event Aims To Educate, Encourage & Elevate Women Podcasters During National Women's Small Business Month
- Flint's Got Talent Returns To Showcase Creativity In Community
- Americans do talk about peace − just not the same way people do in other countries
- Governor Abbott Appoints Five To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Autonomous eVTOLs $25 Billion Market by 2030
- Selling a Life Insurance Policy Might be a Better Option Than Letting it Lapse or Surrendering it
- National Grid Renewables Announces $1.1 Million Charitable Pledge to Texas Fire Departments and School Districts