- Why Has Gold Endured as a Form of Wealth Protection?
- ENTOUCH Awarded Prestigious Recognition in Inc. Regionals Southwest 2024
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces 2024 Governor's Small Business Summit Host Cities
Diane Wang, founder, chairperson, and CEO of DHGATE Group expressed her excitement with the positive responses received at SXSW. "As the only exhibitor from China in this year's CIE, MyyShop's AI-powered platform and the insightful panel discussion at SXSW Next Stage resonated well with attendees. We believe that we have the right tools and the right message to help content creators and micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) entrepreneurs reach their full potential."
At the Next Stage of CIE on March 15th, MyyShop held a panel discussion titled Unlocking the Power of Social Commerce. The panelists discussed how social commerce had taken Asia by storm and would shake up the US and global market in the future. They also shared how MyyShop enables creators to conveniently "Share to Earn" by sharing shoppable links on their own social accounts for trending products they love with their followers and fans. Additionally, they shared success stories of some content creators as well as discussed how individuals like stay-at-home moms, unemployed adults, and young entrepreneurs could benefit from this retail revolution.
More on Txylo.com
- Anthony "Tony" Fernandez Appointed as Clinical Director at Deblin Health Concepts
- The newest installment in an early middle grade series about a weird town with silly goings-on will delight young readers
- Deblin Health Concepts Announces the Nurturing Mental Health in Adolescents Conference in Houston
- Texas: Governor Abbott Names Chair, Appoints Seven To Nueces River Authority Board Of Directors
- Have Luxury Watches Lost Their Shine? Market Analysis for 2024
The panelists also revealed that in 2022 alone content creators made over $3.5 million from recommending DHgate products to shoppers on various social media platforms. One example was a content creator specializing in home décor who shared with the audience how she built her store and recommended chairs, tables, and vases that went viral on TikTok.
MyyShop has worked hard over the past two years to build partnerships with global content creators through its Academy program as well as hosting events to support their entrepreneurial dreams. Looking ahead into the future MyyShop plans to expand small business catalogs from local small businesses in the US to its platform; create a custom product line for selected partners and content creators; allow merchants direct access to a functional creator marketplace; as well as spread its signal through Times Square in New York City on March 15th.
The mission of MyyShop was expressed during its panel discussion: "We are on a journey to guide creators through this social commerce trend that will take over the world and change how they work with brands - doing so with transparency, inclusivity, and heart."
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- The Dallas Opera's 2024/2025 Season Features Four Classic Titles with Two New-to-Dallas Premieres
- TownePlace Suites Geneva at SPIRE Academy Opens
- Texas Wins Governor's Cup For Record-Breaking 12th Year In A Row
- Tobu Railway Makes Japan's First Demonstration Experiment Using Biofuel in a Steam Locomotive
- GovOS, Inc. Names Matt Coury Chief Executive Officer; Founder Michael Crosno Becomes Executive Chairman
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Over $142,000 Career Training Grant To Vernon College
- Kubota to Quadruple Grants, Offer More Chances to Win, Company will Award a total of $600,000 to 20 Local Communities
- Houston: Historic Agreement Reached to Resolve Eight-Year Firefighter Contract Impasse
- Governor Abbott Grants Temporary Waivers To Respond To Texas Wildfires
- Introducing Flumlite SNUGG: Redefining Vaping Comfort and Style
- Texas: Governor Abbott Hosts 45th President Donald J. Trump For A Border Security Briefing In Eagle Pass
- NASA Selects ACMI as Second Approved Exploration Park Facility
- CNN and Fortune cite Wharton Wealth Planning market advice
- RaagviTech LLC Opens New US Headquarters in Austin
- Colliers secures new lease for Molto Properties in Northwest Houston
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Preliminary Injunction Against SB 4
- THINK BOLD Festival & Conference 2024: Where Inspiration Meets Innovation with Proud Partner VyStar Credit Union
- Mayor Whitmire Appoints New City of Houston Housing Director
- Award-Winning Builder Partners with Puerta Del Lobo to Unveil Luxury Vineyard Estates in Texas
- Benchmark International Faciltd The Trans Bt The Romack Group & Excel Management Systems, Inc