- Light the Way Summit Welcomes Virtual Reality Human Trafficking Education Company
- Entrinsik Promotes Robin Lamb to Vice President of Client Services
- STAY BUNGALOW ANNOUNCES OFFICIAL DEBUT
DALLAS, June 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Valentino is collaborating with Neiman Marcus as the national exclusive brick-and-mortar luxury retailer for the launch of the Valentino Escape 2022 collection. To celebrate the partnership, Neiman Marcus is hosting a festive launch event on June 21 at NorthPark as part of its focus on retail-tainment and immersive luxury retail experiences.
"Fashion is at the heart of our business and Valentino has always inspired our customers with its glamorous codes of femininity and beauty. We are delighted to partner with the brand to continue to build special relationships with our loyal customers who share the love of Valentino's impeccable style and new customers who will fall in love with the joyful collection of iconic archival prints," says Lana Todorovich, President and Chief Merchandising Officer, Neiman Marcus. "The travel-inspired Valentino Escape collection takes us on an unforgettable journey to exotic faraway destinations. We know our customers will be inspired and enjoy the exclusive dynamic installation at Dallas NorthPark."
The attention-grabbing exhibition space and window displays are transformed with the collection's heritage print covering the walls and sisal flooring. There is a 360-degree selfie room featuring LED light frames and a graphic print background with the VLogo that enables customers to take photos inside the space. The atmosphere of the installation is inspiring and joyful, highlighting the harmony with the assortment and the powerful graphic energy of the collection.
Valentino's Escape 2022 showcases a colorful, buy-now-wear-now collection featuring men's and women's styles, Valentino Garavani handbags, women's Valentino Garavani shoes and Valentino Garavani accessories. The new one-of-a-kind designs feature bold prints, all-over patterns and saturated bright colors inspired by the heritage of the Maison. The prints -- Round Rain, Giraffa re-edition, and Valentino Waves multicolor-- are archival motifs from the 60s and 70s, reimagined on relaxed silhouettes, including kaftans, swimwear, flowy dresses, and kimonos. Men's looks include Bermuda shorts, shirts, and t-shirts in light fabrics. Among the lively and refined Valentino Garavani accessories of the collection, the exclusive Valentino Garavani tote bags are perfect for dream-like vacation destinations.
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Issues Letter To President Biden On EPA Plan That Threatens Oil And Gas Production In Permian Basin
- Kano Laboratories, Makers of Kroil, Announces Refreshed Branding for Extended Line of Industrial Product Solutions
- Michael Baker International Announces New Leadership Roles in Southern Region
- Reliant and the Astros Foundation Launch "Slide Into Summer Reading"
- Governor Abbott Appoints Four To Finance Commission Of Texas
The Valentino Escape 2022 exhibition space and collection is available at Neiman Marcus NorthPark from June 21 – July 4. Customers can also shop the collection with their local style advisor from any of the Neiman Marcus stores.
Link to assets here.
#NeimanMarcus #ValentinoEscape #VALENTINOGARAVANI
@maisonvalentino (IG) @valentino (FB)
ABOUT NEIMAN MARCUS
Neiman Marcus is a Dallas-based luxury retailer, providing customers access to exclusive and emerging brands, anticipatory service, and unique experiences since 1907. Each day, Neiman Marcus connects with customers worldwide while delighting them with exceptional experiences across a 37-store presence in the U.S., the largest U.S. e-commerce luxury platform, and industry-leading remote selling and personalization technology. From delectable dining and indulgent beauty services to bespoke experiences and exclusive products, there's something for everyone. To keep up with the latest news and events at Neiman Marcus, visit neimanmarcus.com or follow the brand on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
More on Txylo.com
- City of Houston, Greater Houston Partnership Lead Mission to France to Grow Business and Cultural Ties
- Fathym announces the addition of Sergio Sotolongo to its board of directors
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces GlobiTech Semiconductor Facility Expansion In Sherman
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Uvalde Disaster Declaration In June 2022
- Elevating the Voices of San Antonio Youth to Assist in City of San Antonio's COVID-19 Recovery
Neiman Marcus is part of the Neiman Marcus Group. We lead with love in everything we do for our customers, associates, brand partners, and communities. Our strategy of integrated luxury retail is about creating long-term relationships. It's this connection that creates emotional and high lifetime value potential with everyone we serve. Through the expertise of our 9,000 associates, we deliver across our three channels of in-store, ecommerce, and remote selling. Investments in data and technology allow us to scale a personalized luxury experience. Our brands include Neiman Marcus®, Bergdorf Goodman®, Neiman Marcus Last Call®, and Horchow®. For more information, visit http://www.neimanmarcusgroup.com.
The house of Valentino is based in the heart of Rome, the Eternal City, and expresses a point of view on the contemporary world using history as a playground and the Atelier as a place that produces both beauty and thought. The story began in 1960. 2016 marks a new beginning, under the Creative Direction of Pierpaolo Piccioli. A new set of values, that are both of the moment and faithful to its heritage, are created: grace and delicacy, both as an attitude and as a silhouette; a celebration of individuality; emotional beauty; the blending and merging of different languages. Style is essential and impalpable. The idea of contemporary humanism leads a creative quest that revolves around the personality of the wearer. Vision, products, retail spaces share the same traits: from the one-of-a-kind Haute Couture creations to women's and men's ready-to-wear and accessories (Valentino Garavani), from eyewear to fragrances to the boutiques, Valentino is synonymous of elegance, pureness, craftsmanship, uniqueness.
SOURCE Neiman Marcus
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Houston: Mayor Turner's Statement on U.S. Supreme Court Overturning Roe v. Wade
- Ismail Sirdah' Guide To Landing Event Sponsorships
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On U.S. Supreme Court Decision To Overturn Roe V. Wade
- Dalia Dupris Announces the Release of Anything But Love
- San Antonio: Expansion of Salado Creek Greenway Trail Continues
- San Antonio: D6 Councilwoman Votes to Approve Small Business Rescue Funds and Calls for Support to Build Resilience
- Children's Shoe Brand joins Soles4Souls in Ukrainian Refugee Relief Efforts
- The Data Economics Company announces partnership with Incradia to release the ReVerse franchise on Lydion-based Game Development Platform
- iTech offers 60-days free trial on expEDIum Medical Billing® product
- Stramsen Biotech Inc. Announced Eleven New Natural Plant-based Drug / Medicine Candidates During its Board Members' Meeting
- Houston: Mayor Turner's Statement In Support of Haley Carter
- Houston: Mayor Turner's Statement on the Texas Department of Transportation's Expansion of Interstate 45 and Demolition of Apartments
- Completion of funding round brings Metaphysiks one step closer to embodying the Metaverse
- Magellan Healthcare Provides Resources in Support of BIPOC Mental Health Awareness Month in July
- On Anniversary of Surfside Tragedy, New Book Coaches Residents to Identify Warning Signs
- DialCare First Telehealth Company to Team with Virta Health for Type 2 Diabetes Reversal Treatment
- Careington® Works with Virta Health to Offer Type 2 Diabetes Reversal Treatment
- STAY BUNGALOW ANNOUNCES OFFICIAL DEBUT
- First Command Reports: Financial Optimism Remains Strong in Career Military Families
- Dragons Take Flight at An Unexpected Journal