C: 210-400-7428 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rich Stinson, O: 210-207-1509
C: 912- 433-2329, Rich.Stinson@sanantonio.gov
San Antonio (February 14, 2020) – San Antonio Airport System introduced its new 24-hour quick and convenient premium curbside valet service today. Fly Away Valet held their grand opening celebration at their Terminal A curbside location this afternoon with much fanfare.
The new service is easy to use: an online portal checks the customer's car in, the customer receives a welcome text message with instructions on how to request their vehicle and complete payment. The entire process is ticketless and takes just a few minutes.
Some of the perks or benefits of using this new service include: easy access to the terminals, luggage assistance, complimentary bottled water, a newspaper, window cleaning, interior vacuuming and cars are parked in a covered area.
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott, HHS Announce Federal Approval Of Emergency SNAP Benefits
- Helix Urgent Care providing back-to-work physicals for essential employees during COVID-19 crisis
- DIVERSITY in Ed Supports Teachers and Schools with Virtual Teacher Recruitment Fair on April 15, 2020
- Governor Abbott Announces Texas Military Department, Prestige Ameritech Partnership To Increase Mask Production
- Generis Knowledge Management Join Gens and Associates Premier Benchmark Membership Program
"We've been listening to our travelers and this new amenity should definitely cater to those travelers looking for a faster parking option at the airport," said Karen D. Ellis, Chief Customer Experience Officer, San Antonio International Airport.
The fees will vary depending on the length of stay, with a maximum daily fee of $33.00. Active Duty and Reserve military personnel receive a 10% discount from the regular rates.
For more information and a limited special promotion, please visit www.sanantonio.gov/SAT/Parking/Valet-Services or call the Valet Booth at 210-622-7706.
Ribbon Cutting Photo: (Left to Right)
Kurt Schwagger, Vice Present of the Operations Services, Brad Jacobsen, Co-Founder and COO of Jacobsen|Daniels, Carlos Contreras, Assistant City Manager, City of San Antonio, Jesus Saenz, Director of Airports, San Antonio Airport System, Tamera Irwin, Airport Parking Manager, San Antonio International Airport, Mukesh Patel, Assistant Director for San Antonio Airports, Robin Miller, FlyAway Valet.
Latest on Txylo.com
- McGuire Group Facilities Donating N95 Respirator Masks to First Responders
- Ravish Zahid- Thomas, Mrs. Pakistan World 2020
- Governor Abbott Prepares State Resources As Severe Weather Approaches Texas
- Announcing the Spring 2020 Opening of TOKYO mizumachi and SUMIDA RIVER WALK Footbridge, Connecting Tokyo SKYTREE® to Asakusa area sites
- Texas: Governor Abbott Waives Certain Pharmacy Regulations To Increase Workforce Capabilities
- Pvilion Awarded Air Force SBIR Phase II Program For Rapidly Deployable, Solar Powered Structures
- Helping aspiring authors turn coronavirus self-isolation into opportunity
- Refereum, DLive, Tron, and Bittorrent Team Together to Reward Users for Social Distancing During COVID-19
- Calling All School-Aged Kids Park Central Senior Adult Community Needs Your Help
- San Antonio: Social distancing doesn't mean safety distancing
- Ideanomics' Announces Pilot Program to Monetize EV Energy Sales
- FarmHouse Fresh® Reveals Ranch Cams
- Bexar County and City of San Antonio Parks to close Easter weekend due to COVID-19
- Texas: Governor Abbott, HHSC Announce Emergency Rule To Allow Off-Site Outpatient ESRD Facilities
- Higher Digital Appoints New Advisory Board Members as Colleges and Universities Seek Guidance to Adapt to Online Teaching and Learning
- Chicago Tech Startup Launches New "House Painting In Place" Technology In Wake Of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Temporary Closure Of State Parks And Historic Sites
- April is Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Abintegro redefines how employers recruit early talent
- NOKR Urges Preparedness During COVID-19 Global Emergency