C: 210-400-7428 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rich Stinson, O: 210-207-1509
C: 912- 433-2329, Rich.Stinson@sanantonio.gov
San Antonio (February 14, 2020) – San Antonio Airport System introduced its new 24-hour quick and convenient premium curbside valet service today. Fly Away Valet held their grand opening celebration at their Terminal A curbside location this afternoon with much fanfare.
The new service is easy to use: an online portal checks the customer's car in, the customer receives a welcome text message with instructions on how to request their vehicle and complete payment. The entire process is ticketless and takes just a few minutes.
Some of the perks or benefits of using this new service include: easy access to the terminals, luggage assistance, complimentary bottled water, a newspaper, window cleaning, interior vacuuming and cars are parked in a covered area.
More on Txylo.com
- Plano Police Association Endorses Incumbent Judge Ben Smith for 380th District Court
- A.R. Rahman Begins Recording "Hands Around the World" song to fundraise against climate change, in Los Angeles
- Dallas Based Hip Hop Artist ShySpeaks Releases Aaliyah inspired track Millions
- San Antonio City Clerk Leticia Vacek Announces Retirement
- High Quality Preston Hollow estate liquidation
"We've been listening to our travelers and this new amenity should definitely cater to those travelers looking for a faster parking option at the airport," said Karen D. Ellis, Chief Customer Experience Officer, San Antonio International Airport.
The fees will vary depending on the length of stay, with a maximum daily fee of $33.00. Active Duty and Reserve military personnel receive a 10% discount from the regular rates.
For more information and a limited special promotion, please visit www.sanantonio.gov/SAT/Parking/Valet-Services or call the Valet Booth at 210-622-7706.
Ribbon Cutting Photo: (Left to Right)
Kurt Schwagger, Vice Present of the Operations Services, Brad Jacobsen, Co-Founder and COO of Jacobsen|Daniels, Carlos Contreras, Assistant City Manager, City of San Antonio, Jesus Saenz, Director of Airports, San Antonio Airport System, Tamera Irwin, Airport Parking Manager, San Antonio International Airport, Mukesh Patel, Assistant Director for San Antonio Airports, Robin Miller, FlyAway Valet.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Schneider Electric Donation to Odessa College Enhances Training Programs to Better Prepare Tomorrow's Automation Professionals
- Evolve IP Integrates Microsoft Teams with Cisco Voice Communications; Enhances Microsoft Teams Phone Systems and Ensures Business Continuity
- San Antonio: Councilman Perry responds to final award from arbitration panel
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Rebecca Viagran's Statement on Arbitration Panel's decision regarding collective bargaining agreement with the fire union
- Governor Abbott Extended The Disaster Declaration In February 2020 For Texas Counties Affected By Hurricane Harvey
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Sandoval Grateful for New Firefighter Contract
- Q4 2019 | Austin Office | Research & Forecast Report
- Fenway Group Celebrates Anniversary of Developing the Next Generation of Technologists
- Regency DRT acquires Jacksonville Florida restoration company
- The Felix Organization Announces Camp Felix Pride at The Fresh Air Fund
- For Third Year in a Row, Yard Management Solutions Named 2020 MHI Innovation Award Finalist
- New Nonstop Service to Monterrey, Mexico at San Antonio International Airport
- City of San Antonio Statement on Arbitration Panel's Final Award of Fire Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Department of Arts & Culture Launches Grants to Support Performing Arts in San Antonio
- San Antonio: Perry Reacts to Pre-K 4 SA Being Moved to May Ballot
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Dr. Adriana Rocha Garcia asks for the public's cooperation and patience with the latest developments of COVID-19
- CDC and City of San Antonio Metropolitan Health District Confirm COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) Case in San Antonio
- Texas: Governor Abbott Charges Tri-Agency Workforce Initiative With Continued Transformation Of Workforce Development
- iMediate Inc Publishes Video Guide to Child Custody for Fathers and Mothers
- United® Executive Recognized in the Top 100 Leaders in Real Estate