C: 210-400-7428 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rich Stinson, O: 210-207-1509
C: 912- 433-2329, Rich.Stinson@sanantonio.gov
San Antonio (February 13, 2020) – VivaAerobus announced its new nonstop service from San Antonio International Airport (SAT) to Monterrery, Mexico today. The ultra-low-cost carrier is offering leisure and business customers another option for travel to Mexico.
More than 600,000 people visit San Antonio from Monterrey and Nuevo Leon each year. The flight will operate on Monday and Friday, departing SAT at 8:15am onboard a 180-seat Airbus A320.
"Over the past two years the demand for travel to Monterrey and the Nuevo Leon region has grown by 21.3%, nearly four times the national average, so this new flight is prime for our economy and the convenience of our travelers," said Jesus Saenz, Director of Airports, San Antonio Airport System.
More on Txylo.com
- Plano Police Association Endorses Incumbent Judge Ben Smith for 380th District Court
- A.R. Rahman Begins Recording "Hands Around the World" song to fundraise against climate change, in Los Angeles
- Dallas Based Hip Hop Artist ShySpeaks Releases Aaliyah inspired track Millions
- San Antonio City Clerk Leticia Vacek Announces Retirement
- High Quality Preston Hollow estate liquidation
VivaAerobus will offer connections through its Monterrey hub to more than 30 destinations throughout Mexico including Mexico City, Guadalajara and Cancun.
"We will continue to expand our offer, backed by the youngest fleet in Mexico and the best prices. This is part of our commitment to all travelers: make available to everyone the opportunity to fly to more and more destinations. And with this announcement, we already offer a total of 123 routes, 22 of them international," said Juan Carlos Zuazua, General Director of Viva Aerobus.
The new flight will begin on June 26. For more information or to book reservations call 1-866-359-8482 or https://www.vivaaerobus.com
Latest on Txylo.com
- Evolve IP Integrates Microsoft Teams with Cisco Voice Communications; Enhances Microsoft Teams Phone Systems and Ensures Business Continuity
- San Antonio: Councilman Perry responds to final award from arbitration panel
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Rebecca Viagran's Statement on Arbitration Panel's decision regarding collective bargaining agreement with the fire union
- Governor Abbott Extended The Disaster Declaration In February 2020 For Texas Counties Affected By Hurricane Harvey
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Sandoval Grateful for New Firefighter Contract
- Q4 2019 | Austin Office | Research & Forecast Report
- Fenway Group Celebrates Anniversary of Developing the Next Generation of Technologists
- Regency DRT acquires Jacksonville Florida restoration company
- The Felix Organization Announces Camp Felix Pride at The Fresh Air Fund
- For Third Year in a Row, Yard Management Solutions Named 2020 MHI Innovation Award Finalist
- City of San Antonio Statement on Arbitration Panel's Final Award of Fire Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Department of Arts & Culture Launches Grants to Support Performing Arts in San Antonio
- San Antonio: Perry Reacts to Pre-K 4 SA Being Moved to May Ballot
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Dr. Adriana Rocha Garcia asks for the public's cooperation and patience with the latest developments of COVID-19
- CDC and City of San Antonio Metropolitan Health District Confirm COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) Case in San Antonio
- Texas: Governor Abbott Charges Tri-Agency Workforce Initiative With Continued Transformation Of Workforce Development
- iMediate Inc Publishes Video Guide to Child Custody for Fathers and Mothers
- United® Executive Recognized in the Top 100 Leaders in Real Estate
- Airlite Plastics Co. Announces the Unification of its Arctic Fox Brand Into KODIAKOOLER®