C: 210-400-7428 email@example.com
Rich Stinson, O: 210-207-1509
C: 912- 433-2329, Rich.Stinson@sanantonio.gov
San Antonio (February 13, 2020) – VivaAerobus announced its new nonstop service from San Antonio International Airport (SAT) to Monterrery, Mexico today. The ultra-low-cost carrier is offering leisure and business customers another option for travel to Mexico.
More than 600,000 people visit San Antonio from Monterrey and Nuevo Leon each year. The flight will operate on Monday and Friday, departing SAT at 8:15am onboard a 180-seat Airbus A320.
"Over the past two years the demand for travel to Monterrey and the Nuevo Leon region has grown by 21.3%, nearly four times the national average, so this new flight is prime for our economy and the convenience of our travelers," said Jesus Saenz, Director of Airports, San Antonio Airport System.
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott, HHS Announce Federal Approval Of Emergency SNAP Benefits
- Helix Urgent Care providing back-to-work physicals for essential employees during COVID-19 crisis
- DIVERSITY in Ed Supports Teachers and Schools with Virtual Teacher Recruitment Fair on April 15, 2020
- Governor Abbott Announces Texas Military Department, Prestige Ameritech Partnership To Increase Mask Production
- Generis Knowledge Management Join Gens and Associates Premier Benchmark Membership Program
VivaAerobus will offer connections through its Monterrey hub to more than 30 destinations throughout Mexico including Mexico City, Guadalajara and Cancun.
"We will continue to expand our offer, backed by the youngest fleet in Mexico and the best prices. This is part of our commitment to all travelers: make available to everyone the opportunity to fly to more and more destinations. And with this announcement, we already offer a total of 123 routes, 22 of them international," said Juan Carlos Zuazua, General Director of Viva Aerobus.
The new flight will begin on June 26. For more information or to book reservations call 1-866-359-8482 or https://www.vivaaerobus.com
Latest on Txylo.com
- McGuire Group Facilities Donating N95 Respirator Masks to First Responders
- Ravish Zahid- Thomas, Mrs. Pakistan World 2020
- Governor Abbott Prepares State Resources As Severe Weather Approaches Texas
- Announcing the Spring 2020 Opening of TOKYO mizumachi and SUMIDA RIVER WALK Footbridge, Connecting Tokyo SKYTREE® to Asakusa area sites
- Texas: Governor Abbott Waives Certain Pharmacy Regulations To Increase Workforce Capabilities
- Pvilion Awarded Air Force SBIR Phase II Program For Rapidly Deployable, Solar Powered Structures
- Helping aspiring authors turn coronavirus self-isolation into opportunity
- Refereum, DLive, Tron, and Bittorrent Team Together to Reward Users for Social Distancing During COVID-19
- Calling All School-Aged Kids Park Central Senior Adult Community Needs Your Help
- San Antonio: Social distancing doesn't mean safety distancing
- Ideanomics' Announces Pilot Program to Monetize EV Energy Sales
- FarmHouse Fresh® Reveals Ranch Cams
- Bexar County and City of San Antonio Parks to close Easter weekend due to COVID-19
- Texas: Governor Abbott, HHSC Announce Emergency Rule To Allow Off-Site Outpatient ESRD Facilities
- Higher Digital Appoints New Advisory Board Members as Colleges and Universities Seek Guidance to Adapt to Online Teaching and Learning
- Chicago Tech Startup Launches New "House Painting In Place" Technology In Wake Of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Temporary Closure Of State Parks And Historic Sites
- April is Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Abintegro redefines how employers recruit early talent
- NOKR Urges Preparedness During COVID-19 Global Emergency