SAN ANTONIO, Sept. 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Wholesome Meats, a Texas-based regenerative agriculture brand offering nutritious premium ground beef, is taking on the fake meat industry. Launching on National Cheeseburger Day, Friday, Sept. 18, the premium beef company is partnering with several local restaurants and grocers to highlight its good-for-you and good-for-the-planet meat.
Wholesome Meats uses regenerative farming, a holistic approach to food and farming systems. This method rebuilds and enhances the soil's health by restoring its carbon content, which improves productivity at the farm and heals the planet. The conventional beef industry significantly contributes to constantly rising carbon emission levels, but Wholesome Meats does the opposite, replenishing the resources they use, rather than destroying or depleting them.
More on Txylo.com
- SA Prep Announces the Tunette Powell Writing Award Competition Recipients
- Texas: Governor Greg Abbott Appoints Three To Governor's Committee To Support The Military
- National School Bus Safety Week (Oct. 19–23) Promotes Safety Aspects of Yellow School Bus
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for US and Chinese patent applications for geofence-based drone control
- First Command Reports Third Quarter 2020 Holdings for AMS Program and Banking Affiliate
"Fake meats are a hot trend right now and what consumers aren't hearing is that they are highly processed and lack many nutritional benefits", said Kent Wuthrich, CEO of Wholesome Meats. "Regenerative practices produce the only beef that heals the planet. We raise and graze happy animals that help us to properly care for our soil, which, in return, produces premium grass-fed beef that tastes amazing."
"The traditional food system is a mess because it creates low nutrition food and leaves behind wrecked ecosystems," said Lew Moorman, co-founder of Wholesome Meats and lead investor via Soilworks Natural Capital. "Lab-based food is not the answer. Regeneratively raised food is the future and key to healing our people and planet."
Wholesome Meats is taking a stand against fake meats, which provide questionable nutritional value and, like industrially-produced beef, is harmful to the environment and to our bodies. In addition, unlike industrial beef producers, Wholesome Meats' ranchers treat their animals with the utmost respect. All of Wholesome Meats' animals spend their entire lives on rich grass, eating their natural diet, and are rotated regularly to ensure they are always on the freshest pastures.
Loaded with CLAs, Omegas and vital micronutrients, Wholesome Meats is available at select grocery stores and restaurants and via delivery. Wholesome Meats delivers for free to customers spanning from Austin to San Antonio, Texas and ships to anywhere in the lower 48 states.
More on Txylo.com
- #basicallebox Basicalle Launches To Showcase The Beauty Of Basics In A Box
- San Antonio Public Library To Begin Phase 3 Services
- Three Burns Charest Attorneys Honored on the List of Texas Super Lawyers
- AutoQuotes Opens New Office in Atlanta
- Local Health Center to Host Pop-up Halloween Flu Vaccine Clinic
For more information, visit www.getwholesome.com.
About Wholesome Meats
Wholesome Meats is a San Antonio-based beef brand dedicated to accelerating the consumer adoption of regenerative agriculture. Offering the most delicious and nutritious premium ground beef, Wholesome Meats simultaneously heals the planet through regenerative grazing practices. These practices rebuild rich topsoil and capture harmful carbon from the atmosphere, which equates to a carbon-negative product that is as good for the land as for the rancher, cattle and consumer. For more information, visit www.getwholesome.com.
SOURCE Wholesome Meats
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- San Antonio Public Library to hold Virtual Community Meeting
- World Renowned Hacker Starts Comic Company, Quickly Exceeds Kickstarter Goal
- 2020 Top TERROR-ific Haunted Attractions In The U.S
- Global Real Estate Firm Harwood International Unveils Design Of Its Tallest Office Tower
- Unique Penthouse Property For Sale by the sea in Dalkey, Dublin, Ireland
- Gulf Coast Ultra Deep Royalty Trust Announces Quarterly Cash Distribution
- Italian Cultural Institute Webinar Series: FELLINI FOREVER
- Texas: Governor Abbott Surges State Resources To Amarillo, Lubbock To Support COVID-19 Response
- Service Corporation International Announces Schedule For Its Third Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- MarketKeep Updates Small Business SEO Industries List
- Healthcare entrepreneur announces launch of 'Airbnb for travelling nurses'
- Evolve IP Appoints Pete Stevenson as CEO and Randal Thompson as CRO to Drive Next Phase of Growth
- Castle Biosciences Presents Data on DecisionDx-Melanoma at the Virtual European Association of Dermato-Oncology (EADO) Congress
- LyondellBasell to Discuss Third-Quarter Results on Friday, October 30, 2020
- Official CMT Artist Ashley Wineland to Release New Single 'Daddy's Creed'
- Convergence Systems Limited Announces RFID Distribution Partnership With Intrasonic Technology
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Troy Weber
- USA Compression Partners, LP Announces Third Quarter 2020 Distribution; Third Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call Scheduled for November 3
- Antera Software Launches an Industry First
- Explore Downtown San Antonio Scavenger Hunt