o9 Solutions Recognizes Samsung SDS In Its Inaugural Partner Awards Program
- Score Shot Back to Sponsor the 2023 IDPA World Championship
- Texas: Governor Abbott Honors Fallen Heroes At Memorial Day Ceremony In Georgetown
- Generational Capital Markets Advises Youngblood Automation in its Sale to H&P Technologies
In November 2022, Samsung SDS and o9 jointly launched Nexprime SCM Mobile, an enhanced mobile experience that brings the full power of the o9 Digital Brain platform to a wider range of users. This application is fully configured specifically for smartphone and tablet displays and integrates all available datasets and best-in-breed functionalities within the platform. This allows employees who do not work in traditional office settings to access critical metrics and information to make key business decisions, and access insights through advanced charts, analytic functions, and visualizations to collaborate with colleagues in real time.
Hae-Goo Song, Executive Vice President of Samsung SDS said "The o9 platform is a decision-making platform for enterprises where all supply chain management data are managed and analyzed for business insights. The launch of Nexprime SCM Mobile now makes the full spectrum of business data and insights in the platform available to everyone anywhere - from traveling executives to store and distribution managers. We are honored to receive this award recognition from o9 and look forward to continuing to partner on future innovations."
More on Txylo.com
- Independent Film Inspired by 2020 Social Justice Movement Launches on Amazon Prime
- ZINFI Technologies Showcases Industry-Leading Channel Management Automation Platform at Forrester's B2B Summit North America in Austin, June 5-7
- Expro Wins Well Intervention and Integrity Contract for Major Project in Uganda
- San Antonio: Enjoy fun events this June and July Downtown
- San Antonio: District 5 Councilmember Reacts to Violent Crime Reduction Plan Update
Igor Rikalo, President and Chief Operating Officer of o9 Solutions commented "We're pleased to recognize the innovative spirit of Samsung SDS with our inaugural Graph-Cube Award. Samsung is a highly valued, collaborative partner that sees what is possible through the o9 Digital Brain platform by creating a more robust mobile experience. We look forward to working with Samsung SDS on future innovations that will facilitate greater business planning and decision-making on the o9 platform across all functions of the supply chain."
In addition to The Graph-Cube Award, o9's annual Partner Awards will highlight outstanding contributions made by its partner organizations across four additional categories: The Digital Operating Model Award; The Digital Brain Award; The 10x Partner Award; The MVP Award. Recipients are selected based on their exceptional performance and collaboration within specific categories.
The awards will be announced each year prior to aim10x global conference which will take place March 28th - 29th 2023. For more information visit www.o9solutions.com or visit Samsung SDS booth at aim10x global conference for further details about their partnership with o9 Solutions
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Start Your Own Business and Improve Your Credit
- Hephaestus Global Unveils Comprehensive PR Strategies Resource Site
- FreeBeer, The World's First Free Beer Company, Launches an Ad-supported Brew
- Clarity Payment Hub Ootb Support For Microsoft Dynamics Gp
- American Momentum Bank's $25,000 sponsorship supports transitional living center for young adults
- Texas: Governor Abbott Vows To Cut Property Taxes At TPPF Fireside Chat
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Departure Of PUC Chairman Lake
- Major Legislative Achievements Boost Texas' Historic Border Mission
- HOUSTON NAMED A 2023 TOP 10 BEST CITY IN AMERICA
- Governor Abbott Deploys State Flood Resources To Northwest Texas
- Ennis, Inc. Acquires UMC Print
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of America's Workforce Solution, LLC, accepted into the Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center, 'Milestone Circles' Program
- A Quarter of Campers Work From the Campsite, says 2023 Camping Report
- Australian Battery Recycling Technology Startup Advances Its Innovative Battery Metals Recovery Process
- TransTech Energy Acquires Metalforms Ltd.
- Governor Abbott Appoints University Student Regents, Representative To Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
- Hephaestus Global Launches Comprehensive Free Resource for Investors
- Hephaestus Global Unveils Fresh Publication Feel, Daily Content, and Comprehensive PR Resources
- Timothy M. David Announces the Release of The Imposed Path
- Eva Tillman Announces the Release of Dear Mom - a memoir