- Fiestas Patrias San Antonio 2021 Kicks Off September 15
- Texas: Governor Abbott Issues Proclamation Marking 20th Anniversary Of 9/11
- Texas: Governor Abbott Increases Readiness Level of State Operations Center In Response To Tropical Storm Nicholas
El Paso Children's Hospital is the city's only separately licensed, Joint-Commission-Certified stand-alone hospital that's entirely dedicated to pediatric care. It features 122 beds—all in large private rooms with enough space for families.
El Paso Children's Hospital provides tertiary services to the most vulnerable patients requiring complex care in a 350-mile radius of the Hospital which includes two countries, three states, three metropolitan cities and over 11 counties in Texas and Southern New Mexico.
Some of the strategic objectives EPCH has achieved is launching an outpatient Cranial and Facial Clinic, achieving level IV NICU designation, opening the Zachary Bowling Pediatric Outpatient Diabetes Education Services at El Paso Children's Hospital and the re-introduction of the Therapeutic Arts Program, designed to provide rehabilitation through art and holistic healing through art therapy.
More on Txylo.com
- Governor Greg Abbott Appoints Sweatt to Texas Woman's University Board of Regents
- Completion of emergency boiler repairs at Albemarle, a chemical company in Pasadena, Texas
- Houston's Iapetus Holdings Ranks Grow with New Controller Mike Marx
- 10:17 ET Chili's Wants To Spice Up Your Homecoming With Customized, Chilified Mums
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
Their certified Children's Oncology Group provides the highest level of care for those in need of cancer treatment by providing oncology patients access to clinical trials and treatment protocols found at top tier children's hospitals. The impact to the community is significant, as a reduction of over 85% of patients having to leave their homes to receive treatment at larger institutions, can receive the same level of care since they opened in 2012. Young patients involved in a trauma also have access to expert trauma teams at University Medical Center (the region's only dedicated Level 1 Trauma Center), and EPCH who are dedicated to pediatric surgical and critical care.
Planet TV Studios produces cutting-edge, real-life, television series that feature insightful, meaningful updates on the most important business, medical and socially responsible topics currently taking place in the areas most important to our lives. Planet TV Studios is a leading content creation company successful in films, television, documentaries, commercials, and docudramas.
More on Txylo.com
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
- Madisonville Jane Doe-5 year Recovery Anniversary
- 07:01 ET NadaMoo! Brings Dairy Free Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream to your Seasonal Dessert Rotation
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Announces New Experts From Around the World
- SilverPoint Senior Living Named in the Top 20 of 2021 Best Workplaces in Aging Services by Great Place to Work and Fortune
New Frontiers is a television series that explores pediatric healthcare. In this episode, they learn how El Paso Children's Hospital has dedicated itself to inclusive leadership and innovative pediatric research and education. New Frontiers is a short-form documentary series featured on television and multiple on-demand platforms.
For more information about El Paso Children's Hospital, please visit: https://elpasochildrens.org
For more information about the series, please visit https://planettvstudios.com or call Christian Alain at 888-210-4292 x100
El Paso Children's Hospital
El Paso Children's Hospital
SOURCE Planet TV Studios
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Biden Administration Refusal To Close Ports Of Entry
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Three to the Lower Neches Valley Authority Board of Directors
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Three to State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Improving Appoints Kathy Henely as New Board Member
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- Moss Construction Promotes Mendeljian to VP of Preconstruction
- Heart to Heart Hospice Receives Medalogix Muse Trailblazer Award for Adopting Machine Learning Technology
- Trophy Automotive Dealer Group Announces the Launch of Fab Cars, An E-Commerce Platform For Selling and Buying Used Cars
- ACU continues to lead Texas universities in U.S. News student success categories
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Texas: Governor Abbott, HHSC Announce Federal Approval For SNAP Benefit Replacements Due To Hurricane Nicholas
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Beaumont Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Corpus Christi Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Houston Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Victoria Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas MDL Sought for Splashtown Chemical Leak Cases