- Fiestas Patrias San Antonio 2021 Kicks Off September 15
- Texas: Governor Abbott Issues Proclamation Marking 20th Anniversary Of 9/11
- Texas: Governor Abbott Increases Readiness Level of State Operations Center In Response To Tropical Storm Nicholas
"RealFoundations greatly appreciates the contributions that Barry and Chris have made to our firm and its clients," said Phillip McCorkle, Enterprise Managing Consultant, RealFoundations. "Both of these talented professionals maintain a consistent track record of making real estate run better and exhibit the necessary leadership to help expand our market presence and corporate culture. We are excited to have Barry and Chris expand their roles within our leadership team."
Barry has over two and a half decades of broad and deep real estate investment and consulting experience, with particular expertise in office, multifamily, industrial, retail and single-family assets. At RealFoundations, Barry has led engagements for many of the biggest names in the real estate industry, enabling them to optimize organizational performance and gain a competitive edge in the market. He assists clients with strategy, M&A integration, shared services implementations, operational improvement, new product development, business transformation and change management. Recognized as an industry thought leader, Barry frequently writes for top trade media outlets and is a sought-after speaker for real estate conferences and webinars.
More on Txylo.com
- Governor Greg Abbott Appoints Sweatt to Texas Woman's University Board of Regents
- Completion of emergency boiler repairs at Albemarle, a chemical company in Pasadena, Texas
- Houston's Iapetus Holdings Ranks Grow with New Controller Mike Marx
- 10:17 ET Chili's Wants To Spice Up Your Homecoming With Customized, Chilified Mums
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
Prior to joining RealFoundations, Barry was a senior vice president, managing Bentall Kennedy's Multi-Employer Property Trust for institutional investors, with responsibility for portfolio management, investment committee membership, reporting/analytics and new product development. He also held senior consulting positions at other leading firms serving real estate clients, among them, the largest U.S. office and multifamily REITs and international real estate service providers. Barry earned his MBA from Dartmouth College's Tuck School of Business, with a focus on real estate and strategy, and he holds an A.B. from Bowdoin College.
Chris has more than 15 years of experience in real estate management consulting, with significant background in the investment manager and owner/operator market segments. At RealFoundations, he has been a functional and technical subject matter expert for Yardi engagements, playing a key role in delivering complex data conversion projects and serving as the project manager, solutions architect or team lead for over 30 Yardi client implementations and/or upgrades. Chris also supports clients by delivering technology strategy roadmaps, operating model and improvement programs, and application diagnostic projects.
In addition to his client service delivery achievements, Chris has contributed substantially to the professional development of RF practitioners and expansion of the firm's business partnership with industry-leading technology providers. Chris has two BBA degrees from the Rawls College of Business at Texas Tech University – one in finance with a real estate emphasis and the other in management.
More on Txylo.com
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
- Madisonville Jane Doe-5 year Recovery Anniversary
- 07:01 ET NadaMoo! Brings Dairy Free Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream to your Seasonal Dessert Rotation
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Announces New Experts From Around the World
- SilverPoint Senior Living Named in the Top 20 of 2021 Best Workplaces in Aging Services by Great Place to Work and Fortune
For more information about careers at RealFoundations, visit www.realfoundations.net/careers or contact Tony Dodder, Global Head of Talent and Performance, (646) 825-7962, [email protected].
RealFoundations is the world's foremost professional services firm focused solely on the real estate industry. Through our delivery of Management Consulting and Managed Services, we help companies that develop, own, operate, service or invest in real estate make better, more profitable decisions. We are proud partners to over 450 real estate companies around the globe, providing accelerated solutions that solve some of real estate's most complex challenges. We Make Real Estate Run Better.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Biden Administration Refusal To Close Ports Of Entry
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Three to the Lower Neches Valley Authority Board of Directors
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Three to State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Improving Appoints Kathy Henely as New Board Member
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- Moss Construction Promotes Mendeljian to VP of Preconstruction
- Heart to Heart Hospice Receives Medalogix Muse Trailblazer Award for Adopting Machine Learning Technology
- Trophy Automotive Dealer Group Announces the Launch of Fab Cars, An E-Commerce Platform For Selling and Buying Used Cars
- ACU continues to lead Texas universities in U.S. News student success categories
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Texas: Governor Abbott, HHSC Announce Federal Approval For SNAP Benefit Replacements Due To Hurricane Nicholas
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Beaumont Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Corpus Christi Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Houston Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Victoria Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas MDL Sought for Splashtown Chemical Leak Cases