- Young Caleb Marshall Held 3 years in jail without trial on False Allegation Charges
- The largest and oldest Festival of Islamic Arts is back!
- StrongNode.io Welcomes Fintech and Digital Payments Expert Eliza Hayashi as its New Advisor ahead of its $SNE Token Launch
San Antonio (October 12, 2021) The San Antonio Airport System will host two open house events on Tuesday, October 19 and Thursday, October 21, 2021 for community members to learn about the San Antonio Airport System Strategic Development Plan (SDP) 2040 preferred airport development plan.
The events will brief participants on the 2040 plans for the airfield, terminal, airport access, financial feasibility and implementation, and next steps, including what will be built and when.
The in-person event is on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 and will be held at the Jewish Community Center (JCC), 12500 NW Military Highway, from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. It will be a come-and-go as you please evening, with a short presentation that will be repeated at 5:15 p.m., 6 p.m., and 6:45 p.m. Information stations will have technical subject matter experts on hand from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. for discussion and information. Spanish interpreters will be available.
More on Txylo.com
- Be Suite By Beauty Entourage Expands Their Mobile Salon Fleet with an 18 Foot Glass Walled Truck
- San Antonio: Metro Health October 16 – 23 List of COVID-19 Vaccine Pop-up Clinics
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces D6 Headquarters Relocation to Sulphur Springs
- Option trading activity for Affirm stock is unusually high
- San Antonio: NATIONAL TEEN DRIVER SAFETY WEEK OCTOBER 17 – 23, 2021
The Thursday, October 21, 2021 event will be a virtual meeting, starting at 5:30 p.m. with a presentation followed by a question-and-answer session. Community members may register at www.sanantonio.gov/SATfuture to receive the Zoom meeting link. This meeting will be conducted in English only.
"Our Strategic Development Plan creates a solid framework for 2040 that will be the genesis of a world-class airport that will both accommodate our growing population and significantly contribute to the regional economy. It will be the kind of airport that San Antonio deserves," said Jesus H. Saenz, Jr. IAP, Director of Airports, San Antonio Airport System.
Community members unable to attend the in-person or virtual open house can request printed presentation materials by calling 210-207-3403 or sending an email to SATfuture@sanantonio.gov.
Latest on Txylo.com
- 07:33 ET COVID-19 Battering Healthcare Workers with 1 in 3 Battling Depression as Pandemic Rages, CulturIntel Study Finds
- Activision and Electronic Arts Marketing Executive Kimberly Salzer Steps in as VP for Global Marketing of StrongNode.io
- Champions Kids Camp 9th Annual Golf Classic Honoring: Dave Elmendorf
- You Can Now Sell Your House For Top Dollar Without The Hassles Of Listing It!
- Weekend of empowerment benefitting victims of domestic violence, mental illness, and homelessness
- City of San Antonio and Bexar County Reach Major Milestone in its COVID-19 Vaccination Efforts
- Announcing Consumer Staples Exchange Launch
- Blockchain Ecosystem Exchange Launch
- San Antonio: The Divas of Eastwood Contemporary Songstresses Return to The Carver
- San Antonio: Council District 2 Office Hosts Movie at the Park
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Ana Sandoval hosting an Outdoor Family Movie and Vaccine Clinic at Woodlawn Lake Park
- Sunbeam Liable for $1.1 Million to Texas Woman Burned by Defective Space Heater
- CityLights presents "MVP Football: The Patrick Mahomes Experience" - Now Available on Oculus
- Governor Abbott Announces Over $36.4 Million In Funding For Operation Lone Star Initiatives In Texas
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Eight to Aerospace and Aviation Advisory Committee
- ITEN & Lindenwood University Hosts Women's Entrepreneurship Week 2021
- VORAGO Technologies' Arm® Cortex-M4 VA41630 Achieves Full Spaceflight Qualification
- Richard Tyler, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists with "SuccessOnomics Vol 3"
- Bad Girls Boxing LLC Presents The Return Of Bad Girls Boxing
- Community First Health Plan Now Offers Medicare Advantage Plans