- Fiestas Patrias San Antonio 2021 Kicks Off September 15
- Texas: Governor Abbott Issues Proclamation Marking 20th Anniversary Of 9/11
- Texas: Governor Abbott Increases Readiness Level of State Operations Center In Response To Tropical Storm Nicholas
Mariangela Zavala, 210-952-6672
SAN ANTONIO (July 19, 2021) — Following a competitive solicitation process, the City of San Antonio selected the Maestro Entrepreneur Center (MEC) to facilitate the Embracing Entrepreneurial Equity Program, focused on offering support for Black, Latinx and other historically underserved entrepreneurs. Individuals may submit applications or community members may nominate entrepreneurs from Monday, July 19, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. CST to Monday, August 9, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. CST. The Embracing Entrepreneurial Equity application and nomination form are available in both English and Spanish.
To apply, or nominate an entrepreneur for this program, please visit https://maestrocenter.org/embracing-entrepreneurial-equity/. For any questions or assistance with the application or nomination form, please contact Maestro Entrepreneur Center at (210) 952-6672 or email email@example.com.
More on Txylo.com
- Governor Greg Abbott Appoints Sweatt to Texas Woman's University Board of Regents
- Completion of emergency boiler repairs at Albemarle, a chemical company in Pasadena, Texas
- Houston's Iapetus Holdings Ranks Grow with New Controller Mike Marx
- 10:17 ET Chili's Wants To Spice Up Your Homecoming With Customized, Chilified Mums
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
City Council allocated $250,000 in the Fiscal Year 2021 Budget to create the Embracing Entrepreneurial Equity Program. The program was created to provide hands on, one-on-one coaching, business organization referrals, and technical assistance for ten (10) aspiring entrepreneurs. This program will focus on Black, Latinx and other historically underserved entrepreneurs, and is part of the City of San Antonio's ongoing initiatives to empower and further establish local businesses owned by persons of color and women. This entrepreneurial program aims to support aspiring entrepreneurs and build the capacity of existing entrepreneurs in underserved communities.
Selected participants will be granted up to $20,000 after successfully meeting milestones, as determined by MEC and approved by the City of San Antonio's Economic Development Department (EDD).
MEC's goal is to a facilitate a program that will offer resources and support to underserved entrepreneurs with the ultimate goal of fostering economic equity within the city. MEC would like to acknowledge the City of San Antonio's Economic Development Department for their dedication in assisting historically underserved entrepreneurs.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Councilwoman Teri Castillo on the City of San Antonio's Finalized 2022 City Budget
- New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is a Big Hit With Emerald Coast Home Buyers
- San Antonio: District 2 Councilman Jalen McKee-Rodriguez's Statement on the Approval of the City Budget
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Phyllis Viagran's statement on passage of first budget amid the Covid-19 pandemic
- San Antonio: Councilman Perry Begrudgingly Approves FY 2022 Budget
- Councilman Courage and Council Approve San Antonio 2022 Budget; Substantial District 9 Projects Funded
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Sandoval's Remarks on FY 2022 City Budget
- San Antonio: District 8 Councilman Praises FY 2022 Budget, including Investments in Resiliency and Public Safety
- San Antonio: District 6 FY 2022 Budget Accomplishments are a Culmination of Year-long Advocacy
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Dr. Adriana Rocha Garcia's statement about the FY2022 Budget Adoption
- City of San Antonio Fiscal Year 2022 Adopted Capital and Operating Budget driven by community priorities
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Aviat Introduces High Availability Routing Software
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Biden Administration Refusal To Close Ports Of Entry
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Three to the Lower Neches Valley Authority Board of Directors