Cell: (913) 908-3375, email@example.com
WHAT: City of San Antonio staff will brief City Council on the Dockless Vehicle Pilot Program and staff recommended program changes at the City Council B Session. City Council will vote on the proposed dockless vehicle program changes at the May 30 City Council A Session meeting.
City staff will be available for interviews after the B Session briefing.
WHEN: Wednesday, May 15, 2 p.m.
WHERE: Port San Antonio
907 Billy Mitchell Blvd
San Antonio, Texas 78226
Map (See attached for map)
PLEASE NOTE VENUE CHANGE FROM REGULAR LOCATION
2 p.m. B Session Begins
Canvassing of the May 2019 Election
More on Txylo.com
- projekt202 Names Kevin Fisher as Dallas GM
- San Antonio IP Firm Secures Revolutionary Phase Change Material Patent
- Flying L Ranch Resort Sponsoring "Stars at Night Gala"
- Dharma Platform Partners with Childfund International, Using Real-Time Data to Enhance Outreach to Vulnerable Populations
- Powerful New Book 'Love Loss Light' Speaks to Those in Grief
Briefing on dockless vehicle pilot program
Briefing on Port San Antonio
B Session will be livestreamed at 2 p.m. at SanAntonio.gov/TVSA. For more information and a meeting agenda, please visit https://sanantonio.legistar.com/LegislationDetail.aspx?ID=3942162&GUID=DFE4F2A2-4D00-4BD8-8DAA-66EF382EE883.
Following the B session meeting, the City Council will host Citizens to be Heard at Port San Antonio at 6 p.m. Citizens to be heard is an opportunity for residents to address City Council about any issue. Residents may sign up to speak up on any topic important to them on Wednesday evenings. State law (Sec. 551.042) prohibits Councilmembers from responding.
Online registration is available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. the day of the meeting (May 15) at SanAntonio.gov/Clerk/CitizensToBeHeard. Residents may also register in-person in the lobby of the Port San Antonio board room from 4 – 6 p.m. A full list of frequently asked questions regarding Citizens to be Heard can be found here.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Soreide Law Group files a FINRA Arbitration for Florida Investors in GBP Automotive Portfolio, GPB Waste Management, GPB Holdings II & III
- Texas: State Leaders Send Letter To District And County Attorneys Regarding Hemp And Marijuana Possession Cases
- projekt202 Persona Work Highlighted by Forrester Research
- First New Renality Facility Open in Newnan, GA – "City of Homes"
- Stronghold Cyber Security Publishes White Paper on NIST 800-171B for Defense Contractors
- New - Very Easy Photo Editing Software For Everybody
- Siemens Healthineers Named Recipient of 2019 Cultural Vistas Corporate Leadership Award
- Etech Global Services to Speak at the Austin Contact Center Alliance Fall Symposium
- In The Spirit Entertainment Foundation Presents Stage Play: #wewoke
- Texas: Federal Disaster Declaration Granted Following Severe Weather In The Rio Grande Valley
- Dbvisit Announces Latest Release of Oracle Standard Edition Disaster Recovery Tool
- Tokyu Hotel Corporation Announces Grand Opening of the Osaka Excel Hotel Tokyu, November 1, 2019
- Houston's office market recovery hits a speed bump in Q2
- Artisan Noodle Restaurant TATSUKI Celebrates its Grand Opening in San Diego August 1st
- Accounting coach announces results of newly-launched accounting coaching program
- American Indian Tribe Demands Full Archeological Study Amidst Major Renovation of the Alamo
- Press Conference: American Indian Tribe Demands Full Archaeological Study of the Alamo
- Saum G To Release New Music album "Alternate Paths"
- Nystrom & Associates Celebrates 10,000 Patients Receiving Early Access with QueueDr
- San Antonio: City Manager Walsh announces executive staff appointments