Cell: (913) 908-3375, email@example.com
WHAT: City of San Antonio staff will brief City Council on the Dockless Vehicle Pilot Program and staff recommended program changes at the City Council B Session. City Council will vote on the proposed dockless vehicle program changes at the May 30 City Council A Session meeting.
City staff will be available for interviews after the B Session briefing.
WHEN: Wednesday, May 15, 2 p.m.
WHERE: Port San Antonio
907 Billy Mitchell Blvd
San Antonio, Texas 78226
Map (See attached for map)
PLEASE NOTE VENUE CHANGE FROM REGULAR LOCATION
2 p.m. B Session Begins
Canvassing of the May 2019 Election
More on Txylo.com
- AT&T Selects Salesforce to Accelerate its Customer Experience Vision
- Michael Masor Honored With Acclaimed Invitation
- Texas: Office Of The Governor, George Strait Release COVID-19 PSA: "Write This Down, Take A Little Note"
- Launching OneQuantum LLC the Quantum Tech startup community
- OrPro Therapeutics Advances a New Inhalation Treatment Approach for COVID-19
Briefing on dockless vehicle pilot program
Briefing on Port San Antonio
B Session will be livestreamed at 2 p.m. at SanAntonio.gov/TVSA. For more information and a meeting agenda, please visit https://sanantonio.legistar.com/LegislationDetail.aspx?ID=3942162&GUID=DFE4F2A2-4D00-4BD8-8DAA-66EF382EE883.
Following the B session meeting, the City Council will host Citizens to be Heard at Port San Antonio at 6 p.m. Citizens to be heard is an opportunity for residents to address City Council about any issue. Residents may sign up to speak up on any topic important to them on Wednesday evenings. State law (Sec. 551.042) prohibits Councilmembers from responding.
Online registration is available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. the day of the meeting (May 15) at SanAntonio.gov/Clerk/CitizensToBeHeard. Residents may also register in-person in the lobby of the Port San Antonio board room from 4 – 6 p.m. A full list of frequently asked questions regarding Citizens to be Heard can be found here.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Provides Update On COVID-19 Surge Response In Amarillo
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- Texas: Governor Abbott Requests U.S. Small Business Administration Declare Polk County A Disaster Area, Provide Disaster Loans
- Texas: Governor Abbott, HHSC Announce $3.6 Million To Connect Nursing Facility Residents And Families
- SEO411 Harnesses Technology to Solve Pandemic-Created Problems For Senior Citizens and Small Businesses
- Author Matthew Neill Davis Relaunches "The Art of Preventing Stupid", 99¢ on Amazon Kindle - One week only
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- Anna Prakash-Ashton and Elaina Ashton Announce the Release of Have you seen a self-driving car?
- How to make furlough suck less
- Riverside Homebuilders Named to Biggest American Builders List
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution
- Dr. Gordon Isbell, III, Past Chair American Dental Association, ADPAC Board Appointed Co-Chairman OCI Dental Advisory Board
- Lineus Medical Completes $1.25M Series B Tranche 1
- Ignite Entrepreneurs Initiative to Empower Chicagoland's Entrepreneurs
- San Antonio: Metro Health Launches COVID-19 Community Survey
- WMA Foundation Helps California Mobile Home Owners
- OnDemand Visit TeleMedicine Platform launched Tele dentistry Solution for dental care, consultation,
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Additional Services And Activities That Can Open Under Phase II
- East Coast Match™ Announces a $10,000.00 Professional Matchmaking Giveaway
- Polte and CoreKinect Launch Breakthrough End to End Supply Chain Tracking Solutions Powered by Mobile IoT