Cell: (913) 908-3375, email@example.com
WHAT: City of San Antonio staff will brief City Council on the Dockless Vehicle Pilot Program and staff recommended program changes at the City Council B Session. City Council will vote on the proposed dockless vehicle program changes at the May 30 City Council A Session meeting.
City staff will be available for interviews after the B Session briefing.
WHEN: Wednesday, May 15, 2 p.m.
WHERE: Port San Antonio
907 Billy Mitchell Blvd
San Antonio, Texas 78226
Map (See attached for map)
PLEASE NOTE VENUE CHANGE FROM REGULAR LOCATION
2 p.m. B Session Begins
Canvassing of the May 2019 Election
More on Txylo.com
- WORLD SERIES OF FIGHTING announces the official grappling teams for "WSOF-Submission 1" on June 15th, 2019 at Sam's Town Live
- Texas: Governor Abbott Names Vice Chair And Appoints Five To OneStar National Service Commission
- Vodacom Group enters into an agreement to acquire majority stake in IoT.nxt
- THE PARCHED GARDEN Announces the Launch of Its Monthly Subscription Club for Succulents
- "American Boy" Creates Cannabis Buzz at the University of Rome, Italy
Briefing on dockless vehicle pilot program
Briefing on Port San Antonio
B Session will be livestreamed at 2 p.m. at SanAntonio.gov/TVSA. For more information and a meeting agenda, please visit https://sanantonio.legistar.com/LegislationDetail.aspx?ID=3942162&GUID=DFE4F2A2-4D00-4BD8-8DAA-66EF382EE883.
Following the B session meeting, the City Council will host Citizens to be Heard at Port San Antonio at 6 p.m. Citizens to be heard is an opportunity for residents to address City Council about any issue. Residents may sign up to speak up on any topic important to them on Wednesday evenings. State law (Sec. 551.042) prohibits Councilmembers from responding.
Online registration is available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. the day of the meeting (May 15) at SanAntonio.gov/Clerk/CitizensToBeHeard. Residents may also register in-person in the lobby of the Port San Antonio board room from 4 – 6 p.m. A full list of frequently asked questions regarding Citizens to be Heard can be found here.
Latest on Txylo.com
- San Antonio: Less than one day after call for donations, City has raised more than half of $110k goal to aid asylum seekers
- San Antonio: Metro Health Issues Pre-Cautionary Heat Advisory Level III
- "Let's Swim SA" San Antonio Parks and Recreation Opens Registration for Free Group Swim Lessons
- DFW Immigrant Leaders To Be Honored At 2019 Immigrant Journey Awards
- Acumentrics, Inc. to Demonstrate Autonomous Power for Critical Missions During SOFIC 2019
- World Series Of Fighting Launches Its Grappling Division With "Submission 1" In Las Vegas
- Learning To Lead Hits the Wall Street Journal Best Seller List
- Texas: Governor Abbott Orders Flags Lowered to Half-Staff, Calls For Moment Of Silence On One Year Anniversary Of Santa Fe Shooting
- Metric Office Furniture Continues Business Growth
- Thiel College hosts local community for Sharon Regional health and wellness series
- Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner Now With Network Security Scans
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Rebecca J. Viagran invites D3 residents to Mission Marquee Plaza Film Series
- Councilwoman Rebecca J. Viagran's Statement on Approval to Support Asylum Seekers Traveling through San Antonio
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Sandoval's Statement on Ensuring Asylum Seekers are Secure
- Councilwoman Shirley Gonzales calls for community action to meet the challenge of increased asylum seekers coming to San Antonio
- City of San Antonio to Begin Providing Video Coverage of Council Committee Meetings and Planning, Zoning and Historic Design Review Commission Meetings
- San Antonio: Mayor Nirenberg Supports Aid for Asylum Seekers
- Maapera Analytics Awarded Product Demonstration Program
- San Antonio: Change the Way We Give Campaign to Provide Meaningful Help to Homeless and At-Risk Individuals
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Launches New Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Initiative on Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2019