- San Antonio: District 2 Councilwoman Jada Andrews-Sullivan's Statement on Ongoing Vaccine Clinic at the Alamodome
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- "Ready To Love" Cast Member & Fitness Guru Tony Stubbs Releases New "7 Minute" Fitness Video
SAN ANTONIO (January 13, 2021) — Councilman Clayton Perry has been appointed to the National League of Cities (NLC) 2021 Military Communities Council Federal Advocacy Committee. Perry was elected to a one-year term and will provide strategic direction and guidance for NLC's federal advocacy agenda and policy priorities. The appointment was announced by NLC President Kathy Maness, councilmember, Lexington, South Carolina.
"As an elected official from Military City, USA and a Retired USAF Lt. Col., it is a great privilege to represent our United States military and our military families," said Perry. "I am honored to be selected as the Vice Chair of the Military Communities Council for another term."
More on Txylo.com
- OCC Adopts Final Rule Requiring Large Banks to Provide Fair Access to Banking Services
- Parks Associates: 29% of US Broadband Households Are Very Likely to Purchase a Connected Health Product in the Next 12 Months, Including Wearables and Medical Devices
- The Antenna Company Announces Venture Debt Financing Agreement with Brabant Development Agency (BOM)
- ProPetro Announces Preliminary Selected Unaudited Financial Data for Fourth Quarter 2020 and Investments in Lower Emissions Technology
- Second Homebuyers' Investment at Cinnamon Shore Helps Transform the Texas Coast
As a committee member, he will play a key role among a diverse group of local leaders in shaping NLC's policy positions and advocating on behalf of America's cities and towns before Congress, with the administration and at home.
"Our federal advocacy committees are the voices of what's happening on the ground in our communities," said Kathy Maness, councilmember of Lexington, South Carolina, and President of the National League of Cities (NLC). "I am proud to have Clayton Perry join NLC's Military Communities Council committee on behalf of his residents. Together with a team of local leaders from around the country, we will work to solve the most pressing challenges facing our communities."
The leadership of this year's committee will also consist of Chair Wally Campbell, Councilmember, Goodyear, AZ, and Vice Chair Nikki Lee, Councilmember, Ruscon, AZ.
For more information on NLC's federal advocacy committees, visit: www.nlc.org/advocacy/committees.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Greater Killeen Housing Alliance Receives $700K for Public Housing Rehab
- The Atlas Group adds Corbin Raines to their list of professional property managers
- Texas: Governor Abbott Hosts Roundtable Discussion, Provides COVID-19 Vaccine Update With Houston Healthcare Professionals
- Orbital Energy Group, Inc. Announces Closing Of $35 Million Registered Direct Offering Priced At-The-Market Under Nasdaq Rules
- Houston: Mayor Turner's Statement on Gov. Abbott's COVID-19 Roundtable Discussion
- Rachel Hailey and FyreSyde Publishing Announce the Release of Sins in Sunlight
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Tucson Mayor Regina Romero with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 34th Tribute to Mayors
- Nexstar Media's Cable Network, WGN America, Names Jonathan Killian Vice President, Creative Marketing and Brand Communications
- The UK's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Finsbury Media Announces Employees Will Be Allowed To Work From Home:
- Wright's Media Announces New Collaboration with Wirecutter, A New York Times Company
- NMEA 2000 Development and Prototyping Boards for Marine Applications
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints DeLoach And Johnson To Advisory Council On Emergency Medical Services
- Alicia Sedgwick Announces the Release of Communicating Through Change
- Datagration™ Acquires Mosaic Petroleum Analytics to Expand the PetroVisor™ Platform
- ICTBroadast Version 4.1, Advance call center software for your needs
- The Howard Hughes Corporation® Announces Tender Offer And Consent Solicitation
- Mayor Turner Announces City of Houston's Participation in the National Memorial to Lives Lost to COVID-19
- NOV Provides Operational Update for the Fourth Quarter 2020
- KBR Selected as Technical Advisor for SK Hydrogen Development Project
- Exploration Success in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico