SAN ANTONIO (June 13, 2019) — City Council voted to adopt an Ozone Attainment Master Plan. Councilwoman Sandoval released the following statements on the adoption:
More on Txylo.com
- projekt202 Names Kevin Fisher as Dallas GM
- San Antonio IP Firm Secures Revolutionary Phase Change Material Patent
- Flying L Ranch Resort Sponsoring "Stars at Night Gala"
- Dharma Platform Partners with Childfund International, Using Real-Time Data to Enhance Outreach to Vulnerable Populations
- Powerful New Book 'Love Loss Light' Speaks to Those in Grief
"Ozone contributes to premature deaths and respiratory illness in San Antonio. This plan will protect public health and helps San Antonio avoid the most stringent federal regulations."
"Working together with local businesses, we'll ensure San Antonio residents have clean, healthy air and as many years as they can get to lead flourishing lives."
"I want to thank Metro Health and Dr. Bridger for their work and community engagement on this issue."
Latest on Txylo.com
- Soreide Law Group files a FINRA Arbitration for Florida Investors in GBP Automotive Portfolio, GPB Waste Management, GPB Holdings II & III
- Texas: State Leaders Send Letter To District And County Attorneys Regarding Hemp And Marijuana Possession Cases
- projekt202 Persona Work Highlighted by Forrester Research
- First New Renality Facility Open in Newnan, GA – "City of Homes"
- Stronghold Cyber Security Publishes White Paper on NIST 800-171B for Defense Contractors
- New - Very Easy Photo Editing Software For Everybody
- Siemens Healthineers Named Recipient of 2019 Cultural Vistas Corporate Leadership Award
- Etech Global Services to Speak at the Austin Contact Center Alliance Fall Symposium
- In The Spirit Entertainment Foundation Presents Stage Play: #wewoke
- Texas: Federal Disaster Declaration Granted Following Severe Weather In The Rio Grande Valley
- Dbvisit Announces Latest Release of Oracle Standard Edition Disaster Recovery Tool
- Tokyu Hotel Corporation Announces Grand Opening of the Osaka Excel Hotel Tokyu, November 1, 2019
- Houston's office market recovery hits a speed bump in Q2
- Artisan Noodle Restaurant TATSUKI Celebrates its Grand Opening in San Diego August 1st
- Accounting coach announces results of newly-launched accounting coaching program
- American Indian Tribe Demands Full Archeological Study Amidst Major Renovation of the Alamo
- Press Conference: American Indian Tribe Demands Full Archaeological Study of the Alamo
- Saum G To Release New Music album "Alternate Paths"
- Nystrom & Associates Celebrates 10,000 Patients Receiving Early Access with QueueDr
- San Antonio: City Manager Walsh announces executive staff appointments