SAN ANTONIO (July 10, 2019) — Earlier today, H-E-B announced it would be launching a pilot program to test delivery service with self-driving vehicle, which will serve customers near the Olmos Park H-E-B in District 1. The pilot will feature one Autonomous Delivery Vehicle that can hold different orders of fresh, frozen, and dry groceries while traveling at city street and highway speeds. District 1 Councilman Roberto Treviño, who has advocated for the creation of more innovative pilot programs, provided the following statement:
More on Txylo.com
- projekt202 Names Kevin Fisher as Dallas GM
- San Antonio IP Firm Secures Revolutionary Phase Change Material Patent
- Flying L Ranch Resort Sponsoring "Stars at Night Gala"
- Dharma Platform Partners with Childfund International, Using Real-Time Data to Enhance Outreach to Vulnerable Populations
- Powerful New Book 'Love Loss Light' Speaks to Those in Grief
"I applaud H-E-B for implementing a forward-thinking delivery service that will better serve customers, especially those who are mobility-impaired, while streamlining operations and reducing costs. Self-driving vehicles will be at the forefront of transportation in the foreseeable future, so it is exciting that District 1 residents will be among the first in Texas to test out this new service.
The Center City is the intersection where innovation meets the needs of a diverse community, which is why I requested District 1 be included in the Innovation Zones program last June. I look forward to the program and for other services inspired by this technology."
Latest on Txylo.com
- Soreide Law Group files a FINRA Arbitration for Florida Investors in GBP Automotive Portfolio, GPB Waste Management, GPB Holdings II & III
- Texas: State Leaders Send Letter To District And County Attorneys Regarding Hemp And Marijuana Possession Cases
- projekt202 Persona Work Highlighted by Forrester Research
- First New Renality Facility Open in Newnan, GA – "City of Homes"
- Stronghold Cyber Security Publishes White Paper on NIST 800-171B for Defense Contractors
- New - Very Easy Photo Editing Software For Everybody
- Siemens Healthineers Named Recipient of 2019 Cultural Vistas Corporate Leadership Award
- Etech Global Services to Speak at the Austin Contact Center Alliance Fall Symposium
- In The Spirit Entertainment Foundation Presents Stage Play: #wewoke
- Texas: Federal Disaster Declaration Granted Following Severe Weather In The Rio Grande Valley
- Dbvisit Announces Latest Release of Oracle Standard Edition Disaster Recovery Tool
- Tokyu Hotel Corporation Announces Grand Opening of the Osaka Excel Hotel Tokyu, November 1, 2019
- Houston's office market recovery hits a speed bump in Q2
- Artisan Noodle Restaurant TATSUKI Celebrates its Grand Opening in San Diego August 1st
- Accounting coach announces results of newly-launched accounting coaching program
- American Indian Tribe Demands Full Archeological Study Amidst Major Renovation of the Alamo
- Press Conference: American Indian Tribe Demands Full Archaeological Study of the Alamo
- Saum G To Release New Music album "Alternate Paths"
- Nystrom & Associates Celebrates 10,000 Patients Receiving Early Access with QueueDr
- San Antonio: City Manager Walsh announces executive staff appointments