- NETSTREIT Corp. Announces Pricing of Upsized Forward Common Stock Offering
- Gulfstream Legal Group Announces 2022 eDiscovery Webinar Series
- NuStar to Participate in the 2022 UBS Winter Infrastructure & Energy Conference
SAN ANTONIO (January 14, 2022) – District 4 Councilwoman Dr. Adriana Rocha Garcia is one of 16 individuals from across the state who have been selected to form the 2022 Texas Lyceum Class. The Texas Lyceum is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, statewide leadership organization established in 1980, and acts as a catalyst to bring together diverse opinions and expertise to focus on national and state issues, and seeks to emphasize constructive private sector, public sector and individual responses. The robust selection process ensures Lyceum directors are active and involved in their communities, have demonstrated leadership abilities and are eager to contribute their talents and time to the betterment of Texas.
More on Txylo.com
- San Antonio: List of COVID-19 Vaccine Pop-up Clinics for January 15 - 22
- 456 Collectors Club Presale Sold Out: Worlds First NFT Art Club Makes History
- Governor Abbott, TDEM Ready State Resources In Response To Elevated Fire Weather Throughout Texas
- Stellus Capital Investment Corporation Announces First Quarter 2022 Monthly Dividends
- Gulf Coast Ultra Deep Royalty Trust Announces Quarterly Cash Distribution
Today also marks a historic event with the Investiture of Sarah Jackson as the Texas Lyceum's 2022 President, the first woman of color to lead the statewide nonprofit organization. She will be joined by the 16 new directors at this annual ceremony held at the Texas Capitol.
"I am honored to form part of this prestigious organization that includes alumni with notable public service experiences at the state and federal level," remarked the Councilwoman, "Being in the company of individuals ready to share their experiences and expertise will better prepare me as a local leader as I gain more insight into complex topics that have disparate impacts across our communities."
Lyceum Directors meet four times each year in quarterly meetings across the state. This year's meetings include "The New Border: Commerce, Culture and Confluence" in El Paso, TX and "The Sustainability of Texas Communities West of I-35: Collaborative Opportunities for Agriculture, Business & Healthcare".
To learn more about the Texas Lyceum, visit www.texaslyceum.org.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Texas Wins Three Deal Of The Year Awards From Business Facilities
- LUKOIL Selects Lummus Ether and Alkylation Technologies for its Operations in Perm, Russia
- Apex Fintech Solutions Data Shows Gen Z's Growing Support for the Metaverse and Climate Forward Initiatives in Fourth Quarter 2021
- LyondellBasell to Discuss Fourth Quarter Results on Friday, January 28, 2022
- Qarbon Aerospace Becomes Member of the Vertical Flight Society (VFS)
- Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. Announces Pricing of an Upsized Public Offering of 8,200,000 Shares of Common Stock
- Gelesis®, the Maker of Plenity® for Weight Management, Will Debut as a Publicly Traded Company Following the Closing of Its Business Combination with Capstar
- San Antonio: District 10 Councilman Votes Against CPS Rate Increase
- San Antonio: District 6 Councilwoman Supports the CPS Energy Rate Change with a Call for a Detailed Audit
- San Antonio: District 5 Councilmember on Decision to Vote No on CPS Energy's Rate Increase
- San Antonio: DISTRICT 2 COUNCILMAN VOTES NO AND REQUESTS CPS AND SAWS RATE FREEZE FOR SENIORS AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
- San Antonio: District 7 Councilwoman's Statement on CPS Energy Rate Increase
- San Antonio: District 3 Councilwoman and City Council move to approve 3.85% rate increase
- San Antonio: District 8 Councilman issues statement on City Council vote to approve CPS Energy Rate Request
- Nation's Top Producing Exclusive Buyer Agent Creates Real Estate Team
- NETSTREIT Corp. Announces Closing of Forward Common Stock Offering and Full Exercise of Underwriters' Option to Purchase Additional Shares
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces $10 Million In Spaceport Trust Fund Grants
- San Antonio: City Council Approves New Affordable Loma Vista Apartments in District 5
- San Antonio: Hiplet Ballerinas
- Mitochondria Gallery Presents "dawn," A Solo Exhibition By Sesse Elangwe