Spanish media: Carlos Valenzuela, 207-3919
The U.S. Census Bureau has released its Response Rate Map, which shows that 22.2 percent of San Antonio households have responded as of March 24th, 2020. This number mirrors the statewide response rate (22.1%) and trails the national rate of 26.2 percent.
"Now is the time to be counted," said Mayor Ron Nirenberg. "Healthcare, roads, emergency services and education programs are all dependent on a complete and accurate count of all of our residents."
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Waives Certain Regulations To Expand Health Care Workforce During COVID-19 Response
- James Family Charitable Foundation Donates 100,000 Meals to Nonprofit Feeding America's Coronavir
- United Imaging Releases Information on Additional Transportable CTs for the U.S.
- Author Offers Dentists His Book For FREE In Hopes They Can Rebound From The COVID-19 Shutdown Even Stronger Than They Were Before The Pandemic
- COVID-19 Update Just in Time for Easter
By now every San Antonio resident should have received a letter from the U.S. Census Bureau asking them to complete the 2020 Census. Residents can respond to the census by mail, online at my2020census.gov or by phone at 1-844-330-2020. Self-responding reduces the need for census takers to go door-to-door collecting data.
"Census data ensures that resources come into our community," said Judge Nelson Wolff. "It is paramount that residents respond as soon as they receive mailers from the Census Bureau."
Residents can keep track the San Antonio community's response rate by visiting sabexarcountmein.org.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Provides Update on State's Robust Hospital Capacity
- MC Residential Communities Ranks 13th Best Company To Work Multifamily® For Women In The Nation
- New Website Truth Point Offering Video Live-streaming on Current Events
- Parkland Community Health Plan to waive cost-sharing for COVID-19 treatment
- Screening Eagle raises CHF 55 million to protect the built world
- City of San Antonio and Bexar County launch multi-layered response to protect nursing home residents from COVID-19
- Florida Governor Issues Stay-at-Home Order All Legal Proceedings Must Go Online
- Simple Solution to at home pain management during social-distancing
- 230V in the vehicle made easy and powerful with an all-in-one inverter system
- Mahmood Khan Cracks ITUNES Australia Top Ten Charts
- Houston Resident's, Non-fiction Book, "Always Say Hi," Nominated for Global Award
- San Antonio: Tracing results for COVID-19-positive officer determined potential exposures to be low or negligible risk to the public
- Dental Marketing Company Helps Dentist's Keep Emergency Rooms Free From Dental Related Emergencies
- Texas: Governor Abbott Proclamation Regarding Fort Worth Crime CPD Elections
- James Avery announces associate furloughs due to extended store closures
- A1A Print USA Now Serving Dallas
- A1A Print USA services available in Texas
- Eat Locally - Businesses Supporting Local Restaurants
- Texas: Governor Abbott Suspends Regulations To Increase EMS, First Responder Workforce
- Rebecca Creek Distillery to donate 3,000 bottles of alcohol-based hand sanitizer to the City of San Antonio