Cell: (913) 908-3375, firstname.lastname@example.org
Gear up for the Western Heritage Parade & Cattle Drive stomping your way on Saturday, Feb. 1!
SAN ANTONIO (Jan. 31, 2020) – The City of San Antonio invites the community to visit Market Square, La Villita, and downtown this month for a wide variety of events.
Western Heritage Parade
Saturday, Feb. 1, 11 a.m., FREE
Join us for this free event as we step back in time to celebrate our historic Texas roots and the kick-off the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo. The parade route runs through the streets of downtown San Antonio and features participants who represent the heritage of our Lone Star State and the Old West. Fort Hood 1st Cavalry Division, Fort Sam Houston Caisson, Texas Heritage Riders and of course, a herd of Texas Longhorns are just some of the snapshots that celebrate the legacy of our great State. Before the parade, you can enjoy the Stampede 5K as well as the Wrangler Breakfast and don't forget the Vaquero Cook-Off right after the parade. For more information and a parade route map, please visit https://www.sarodeo.com/attractions/western-heritage-parade.
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Waives Certain Regulations To Expand Health Care Workforce During COVID-19 Response
- James Family Charitable Foundation Donates 100,000 Meals to Nonprofit Feeding America's Coronavir
- United Imaging Releases Information on Additional Transportable CTs for the U.S.
- Author Offers Dentists His Book For FREE In Hopes They Can Rebound From The COVID-19 Shutdown Even Stronger Than They Were Before The Pandemic
- COVID-19 Update Just in Time for Easter
Market Square Events (514 W. Commerce Street)
Market Square Weekend Fiesta
Every weekend in February, 12 p.m. – 6 p.m., FREE
Enjoy live music, working artists, and food booths at Market Square every weekend! For more information, please visit the Market Square Facebook page.
Primer Sabado! – Western Weekend
Saturday, Feb. 1 & Sunday, Feb. 2, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., FREE
Stop by Market Square for live bands, working artists, pop up vendors and food booths! For more information, please visit the Market Square Facebook page.
Market Square Rodeo Round Up
Saturday, Feb. 22 & Sunday, Feb. 23, 12 p.m. – 6 p.m., FREE
Stop by Market Square to continue your Rodeo celebration with live bands, working artists, pop up vendors and a petting zoo! For more information, please visit the Facebook event page.
La Villita Events (418 Villita Street)
Art in the Plaza
Saturday, Feb. 15, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m., FREE
The Marisol Deluna Foundation presents its monthly Art in the Plaza series. Parents are encouraged to shop at specialty and local vendors while the kids enjoy an arts and craft section. Join them every third Saturday of the month from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. in Plaza Nacional at La Villita. For more information, please visit www.marisoldelunafoundation.org.
More on Txylo.com
- Month of Prayer for Believers Everywhere, By Believers Everywhere
- Texas: Governor Abbott Holds Call With Anthony Fauci, MD, Of White House Coronavirus Task Force
- Autonomous Inc. Steps Up to Help Local Hospitals Fight COVID-19
- San Antonio: Mayor Nirenberg issues addendum to Stay Home Work Safe Orders
- San Antonio: New COVID-19 testing criteria makes testing more accessible to the community
Mardi Gras River Parade and Festival
Saturday, Feb. 22, Festival: 1 p.m. – 9 p.m., River Parade: 4 p.m. – 6 p.m., FREE
A procession of decorated river floats will transform the River Walk into a floating Mardi Gras celebration. Krewes of costumed revelers and live entertainment celebrate San Antonio style. Enjoy live music, entertainment, and food trucks. The public is encouraged to come dressed in masks, costumes, and beads. Free admission. For more information and a full event schedule, click here.
A full list of City-owned garages, lots and meters can be found here. In addition, there are numerous non-City owned lots and garages in the area where visitors can park for a fee. For a map, click here.
Latest on Txylo.com
- A1A Print USA Now Serving Dallas
- A1A Print USA services available in Texas
- Eat Locally - Businesses Supporting Local Restaurants
- Texas: Governor Abbott Suspends Regulations To Increase EMS, First Responder Workforce
- Rebecca Creek Distillery to donate 3,000 bottles of alcohol-based hand sanitizer to the City of San Antonio
- Slim LED Light Box in 10mm,16mm and 20mm with 5 Years Warranty and Custom Sizes
- Class Claims LLC Announces Practice to Assist Businesses with Government Loans and Grants
- ASI's 2020 Partner & Client Conference Goes Virtual as "iNNOVATIONS LIVE"
- Tampa President & Firm Found Guilty of Fraud - Plaintiff Awarded Nearly $1 Million
- Texas: Governor Abbott Releases Video Message To Texans As Latest Executive Order Goes Into Effect
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Rebecca J. Viagran extends condolences to those affected by COVID-19 nursing home outbreak
- San Antonio: Bexar County Complete Count Committee Reminds Residents to Participate in 2020 Census
- A.Local™ To Volunteer Emergency Marketing Assistance To Small Businesses Affected By COVID-19
- New Study: MindSciences Unwinding Anxiety App Reduces Physician Anxiety and Cynicism by Half
- San Antonio Fire Department and San Antonio Metropolitan Health District respond to COVID-19 outbreak at local nursing home
- Texas: Governor Abbott, TDHCA Take Initial Action To Secure Financial Housing Assistance
- Advanced Fever-detection Technology to Protect Against COVID-19 Launched by National Life Safety / Security Provider
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Federal Stimulus Package To Help Texans Affected By COVID-19
- Houston Trial Lawyer John B. Thomas Named to Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers
- Charlotte-Based Real Estate Tech Startup Close Off Market, Inc. Launches New (Beta) Platform