San Antonio: Fans Attending WWE Royal Rumble Should Plan Ahead
- Governor Abbott Appoints Landi To Texas Emergency Services Retirement System Board Of Trustees
- MyyShop Makes Waves at SXSW with Social Commerce Empowerment Plans for Content Creators
- Houston: Mayor's Office of Cultural Affairs Awards $52,150 to Digitally Innovative Arts and Cultural Works
SAN ANTONIO (January 25, 2023) — Fans planning to attend WWE Royal Rumble on Saturday, Jan. 28, at the Alamodome are strongly urged to arrive early downtown to avoid expected disruptions to traffic and parking. VIA Metropolitan Transit's Park & Ride will also be available.
The event, which begins at 6:30 p.m., is expected to draw a crowd of more than 40,000. Parking at the Alamodome, while available, is $30. Doors open at 4:30 p.m. for the game. Entertainment, food and beverage and merchandise shopping will be available on the H-E-B Plaza, on the north side of the Alamodome, beginning at noon.
More on Txylo.com
- SkillGigs, Inc. Announces Hire of Rasha Sammour as Human Resources Director
- Love & Drugs 3 Releases Globally
- Doug Brownridge Joins STS Capital Partners
- CourMed Founder/CEO Derrick L. Miles Featured in CNBC Viral Article on Private Aviation
- 10-4Gear.com Launches New Collection of US Border Patrol and Police Coins
VIA Park & Ride services will be provided to and from the Crossroads location (151 Crossroads Blvd., 78201). Cost for the service is $1.30 each way, with discounts for students and seniors. Parking at the Crossroads location is free.
For information on public parking, please visit the City's downtown parking search website. Additionally, for a list of downtown construction projects and lane closures, please visit the City's downtown lane closures website.
Filed Under: Government, City
Latest on Txylo.com
- Supreme Rejuvenation: The Safest and Most Potent Provider of Human Umbilical Cord Exosomes
- CEO: Tech firms face high stakes in remote work "debate"
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Apé Canada For Supply Of Piaggio Apé's
- Colliers welcomes Patsy Fretwell as Research Director in Houston
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Newsmax, DIRECTV Agreement
- Aldous\Walker's Caleb Miller Named to List of Texas Rising Stars for 2023
- Governor Abbott Appoints Six To Texas School Safety Center Board
- Texas: Governor Abbott Promotes Expanded School Choice In Cypress
- o9 Solutions Recognizes Samsung SDS In Its Inaugural Partner Awards Program
- Drilling Tools International to Host Virtual Analyst & Investor Day On April 18, 2023
- Eddie Turner is Recognized as the #9 Motivational Speaker in the World By Global Gurus!
- Art supply company announces BOGO special on custom size canvases
- Bayou Graphics Offers Vehicle & Fleet Graphic Designing & Installation Services
- CEO Says Green Economy Must Meet High Expectations For Jobs
- Invader Coffee Launches their Mexican Chocolate Brew for Lovers of Organic Coffee
- Governor Abbott Appoints Alvis, Meade To Texas Transportation Commission
- Governor Abbott Appoints Four To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Bolduc As Public Counsel For The Office Of Public Insurance Counsel
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Mach To Public Safety Commission
- EvereTech CEO discussed the importance of people on Episode #96 on the DoD Contract Academy Podcast